Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

Airtel Deactivated Me! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Deactivated Me! (953 Views)

MTN Deactivated My Line Without Prior Notice / Reconnect Your Deactivated MTN Line / Sim Deactivated After June 30? Go Register And Retrieve Your Number Before Sep28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Deactivated Me! by penzino(m): 6:17am On Apr 08, 2013
I subscribed like 3days ago, and yestaday, i discovered i couldnt browse or ping, so i sent status to 440, d mesage reply was dat i have been deactivated, and i wonder why. Is it only me or is there anyone with similar issue? To make matters worse, their customer care number is not connecting. Am just tired. Any help pls?
Re: Airtel Deactivated Me! by walcolm(m): 6:27am On Apr 08, 2013
how many days did you subscribe for? from your description, looks like you subscribed to the daily package rather than weekly or monthly
Re: Airtel Deactivated Me! by penzino(m): 6:43am On Apr 08, 2013
walcolm: how many days did you subscribe for? from your description, looks like you subscribed to the daily package rather than weekly or monthly
i subscribed for the monthly ish o. 1400bucks
Re: Airtel Deactivated Me! by nedu2000(m): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2013
Bros sorry 2 tell U̶̲̥̅̊ but,U̶̲̥̅̊ must 'ave finished up your data...airtel data bundle 4rm blackberry isn't up to 1GB,I bet U̶̲̥̅̊ downloaded a lot of stuffs
Re: Airtel Deactivated Me! by penzino(m): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2013
nedu2000: Bros sorry 2 tell U̶̲̥̅̊ but,U̶̲̥̅̊ must 'ave finished up your data...airtel data bundle 4rm blackberry isn't up to 1GB,I bet U̶̲̥̅̊ downloaded a lot of stuffs
dats d funny thing, i still gat 517mb of data o
Re: Airtel Deactivated Me! by nedu2000(m): 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
penzino: dats d funny thing, i still gat 517mb of data o
try contacting dem,good luck
Re: Airtel Deactivated Me! by maximale: 8:13am On Apr 09, 2013
airtel did the same to me ooo, only that my BB browsed for just 5 minutes and then it stopped browsing. sent status to 440 and it told me i had 0 mb left.Customer care was pretty useless (dont even waste your time), told me i'd used it up. I resorted to Airtel cheats. I was lucky to get the latest Airtel browsing cheat, unlimited mb then but i think its been blocked; got me over 7GB from it. YI advise you take your pound of flesh; look for an airtel cheat; they owe you 0.5GB x 10
Re: Airtel Deactivated Me! by penzino(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
maximale: airtel did the same to me ooo, only that my BB browsed for just 5 minutes and then it stopped browsing. sent status to 440 and it told me i had 0 mb left.Customer care was pretty useless (dont even waste your time), told me i'd used it up. I resorted to Airtel cheats. I was lucky to get the latest Airtel browsing cheat, unlimited mb then but i think its been blocked; got me over 7GB from it. YI advise you take your pound of flesh; look for an airtel cheat; they owe you 0.5GB x 10
pls email me d cheat na.... Penzinowork@gmail.com.. Thanx

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Whatsapp On Bb Without Bb Subscription / Bbm Not Working On My HTC Sensation / I Phone 4S Shows Invalid Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.