Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,280 members, 7,936,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? (1923 Views)

If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video / 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Hilarious Video - Comedian I Go Die. "Why A President Must Have B In His Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by SpicyMimi(f): 8:57am On Apr 08, 2013
Saw this video sometime last year, and watched it over and over again.

The tittle is 'Dumb ways to Die' in an animated form.

Its so hilarious, the character that caught my attention more, is the little guy having some money with him, he looks so funny grin

after watching this video, am sure you would start singing the song unconciously..hehe

y'all need to watch it! wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin
yessssssssssssss i have!!!!
This gotta be the best video on youtube....rily cuteeeeee...

And yea...that lil guy swaying side ways, got me cracking up! grin grin
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by SpicyMimi(f): 9:22am On Apr 08, 2013
Becacia_Barbie: grin grin grin grin
yessssssssssssss i have!!!!
This gotta be the best video on youtube....rily cuteeeeee...

And yea...that lil guy swaying side ways, got me cracking up! grin grin

Am glad you love it Barbie. rolleyes
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by Ignatio(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2013
Very funny way to pass a message. Nice.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by SpicyMimi(f): 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ignatio: Very funny way to pass a message. Nice.
grin yea that's right...
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
Cartoons, are for kids and the weak minded.

Which one are you?
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by VillageBoi(m): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hahahaha what a hilarious video. Totally loved it.

All those that liked it might like the video in this thread (also posted below) - https://www.nairaland.com/1208912/animals-ate-mcdonalds-funny-video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp3i4NWSfxc

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by VillageBoi(m): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno: Cartoons, are for kids and the weak minded.
Which one are you?

Mr NumeroUno. I think WE have to ask which one are you? Because as per the 'Uno' thing... you being the first of our kind we wonder why you nefa elvolve yet? Abi be you chop amoeba or plankton wey expire?
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
VillageBoi:

Hahahaha what a hilarious video. Totally loved it.

All those that liked it might like the video in this thread (also posted below) - https://www.nairaland.com/1208912/animals-ate-mcdonalds-funny-video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp3i4NWSfxc

That's better. Animation beats cartoon anyday That one actually made me smile.
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
VillageBoi:

Mr NumeroUno. I think WE have to ask which one are you? Because as per the 'Uno' thing... you being the first of our kind we wonder why you nefa elvolve yet? Abi be you chop amoeba or plankton wey expire?

Why the abuse naa? I only voiced my 2 cents, abi no be free country we still dey so?

Chillax joor.
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
VillageBoi:

grin grin grin grin

una fit kee person for NL!
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by VillageBoi(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno:

Why the abuse naa? I only voiced my 2 cents, abi no be free country we still dey so?
Chillax joor.

Lol. No be abuse... na kwishions I hask, nah! As a fellow Nigerian in a free country I hasnwered a kwishion with a kwishion! grin
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
VillageBoi:

Lol. No be abuse... na kwishions I hask, nah! As a fellow Nigerian in a free country I hasnwered a kwishion with a kwishion! grin

You dey form smart àss, abi? Okay oo.
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by VillageBoi(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno:

Oh so you really dey vex? Dude I was kidding with you. But don't forget you said 'Because we liked the cartoon we were either kids or weak minded'. So for those of us that are not kids is the remaining option not 'abuse'?

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno:

That's better. Animation beats cartoon anyday That one actually made me smile.
mtchewwwww
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
VillageBoi:

Oh so you really dey vex? Dude I was kidding with you. But don't forget you said 'Because we liked the cartoon we were either kids or weak minded'. So for those of us that are not kids is the remaining option not 'abuse'?
Good!!!
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by SpicyMimi(f): 2:53am On Apr 10, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno: Cartoons, are for kids and the weak minded.

Which one are you?
Äπϑ who is this one?
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by Ignatio(m): 9:06am On Apr 10, 2013
VillageBoi:

Hahahahaahaha... Villageboi you no go kill person.
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by VillageBoi(m): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2013
Ignatio:
Hahahahaahaha... Villageboi you no go kill person.

Lol. Seriously I was kidding with guy and making a reference to one of the silly things in the 'cartoon for shidrens'... I didn't know he go really vex o!. This na Internet nah, if you're going to yab people they go yab you back. If you're going to cry about it then don't be throwing stones in your glass house abi?
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:47am On Apr 10, 2013
VillageBoi:

Lol. Seriously I was kidding with guy and making a reference to one of the silly things in the 'cartoon for shidrens'... I didn't know he go really vex o!. This na Internet nah, if you're going to yab people they go yab you back. If you're going to cry about it then don't be throwing stones in your glass house abi?
you gave him the best reply.

Who the guy dey form for sef?
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by VillageBoi(m): 11:59am On Apr 10, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Who the guy dey form for sef?

I tire o! I no sabi who NumeroUno dey form for; maybe if him come back him fit answa the question. grin
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2013
VillageBoi:

I tire o! I no sabi who NumeroUno dey form for; maybe if him come back him fit answa the question. grin
grin grin
i'll be waiting.....
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by Ignatio(m): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2013
VillageBoi:

Yes o. He really threw a big stone.
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:15am On Apr 11, 2013
Wow! Never realized that I'm this popular in NL. See as these people dey talk about me even in my absence! Hmmn!

@Villageboi, who told you I vexed sootay, I come run commot for this thread sharply? I no vex at all bro, infact to the contrary. I was actually smiling when I posted this;

Dan_de_Numeruno:

Don't interprete my valid question as a show of anger abeg. You are not qualified to make me angry, okay?

And for the record, it's really infantile(that means childish) to bash someone behind his back, which oddly proves my previous point; That whoever praised that cantoonish Crap is weak minded.

Sorry to say folks, but y'all are weak minded!

P.S; I posted this with a big grin on my face.
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by VillageBoi(m): 3:39am On Apr 11, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno:
Don't interprete my valid question as a show of anger abeg. You are not qualified to make me angry, okay?

Mr man, I'm not going to respond to everything you wrote in your last post but 'for the record' let me make it clear to you that that 'qualification' they gave you for that under-the-rock-FBI-CIA-school na proper fake one oh; you berra ask for your 3 Kobo back. The 'interpretation' skills way you take come conclude say me I dey try make you 'angry' dey very poor.

On the rest of your utter gibberish... don't flatter yourself mate!

Oh and I posted that with a Duh! look on my face.
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:55am On Apr 11, 2013
VillageBoi:

On the rest of your utter gibberish... don't flatter yourself mate!

Oh and I posted that with a Duh! look on my face.

Who come dey vex now? grin grin
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by VillageBoi(m): 5:04am On Apr 11, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno:
Who come dey vex now? grin grin

Aaawwwwww you poor thing; do you need a hug? Oh well, still hasn't recognised humour from post 1... duh!!

Or better still... I recommend you watch some cartoons wink
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by SpicyMimi(f): 1:03am On Apr 26, 2013
VillageBoi:

Aaawwwwww you poor thing; do you need a hug? Oh well, still hasn't recognised humour from post 1... duh!!

Or better still... I recommend you watch some cartoons wink
grin
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
I don die !

grin grin grin
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by VillageBoi(m): 12:46am On Apr 27, 2013
adaobi123: I don die !
grin grin grin

Please don't, the 'Cute & Hilarious' video is trying to help you not do that grin wink grin
Re: Have You Seen This Cute And Hilarious Video? by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 27, 2013
VillageBoi:

Please don't, the 'Cute & Hilarious' video is trying to help you not do that grin wink grin

I know but I found it quite hilarious grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 20 FULL EPISODE / The Boys / 24 Hour Movie Channel In Nigeria?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.