Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,457 members, 7,944,270 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am (3071 Views)

Was Jesus Being Rude To Mary When He Referred To Her As "Woman" In John 2:4? / More Rude Things People Do In Church / Rude Things People Do In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Ishilove: 8:06am On Apr 11, 2013
obadiah777: nah she playing. atmc fancies herself as the next basketmouth lol
And you, saying that you're saving for her bride price, are the next omo baba, shey? grin
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 11, 2013
smh... sad
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Ishilove: 8:09am On Apr 11, 2013
musKeeto: smh... sad
grin
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 11, 2013
obadiah777: everyday i gotta spend under this oppressive gentile regime gets me angry. all these covetous reprobate demons ruling the world and stealing the world away from the weak. stronger nations coming to weaker nations dropping bombs and stealing all their resources while the people starve. weaker nations having elected officials that steal from the already vulnerable, a world system where folly is set in high dignity ( kim kardashian, tonto decay etc ) while the rich in spirit sit in a low place ( ecclesiastes 10 vs 6 and 7 ), a system where the oppressed have turned on each other while they worship their oppressor, a system where the average black man looks up to his enemy the white man while he hates his own kind. i was trying to set up a business in nigeria and my brother in-law said in the prospectus i should put the face of a white person because if i put the face of a black person, nigerians would not take me serious and they would not want to pay much for it. wtf OF COURSE I AM bleeping ANGRY. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ? I AM SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY ? SCRIPTURE SAYS

ECCLESIASTES 7 VS 7 Surely oppression maketh a wise man mad ANY MAN WHO IS WISE WOULD BE MAD, AND IF YOU ARE NOT MAD AT THE WORLD THEN YOU ARE NOT A WISE MAN. SO HELL YEAHH I AM MAD. SO IF I COME ACROSS AS MAD SOMETIMES, HEY IT IS WHAT IT IS.

NB - I GOT THIS IN EMAIL FROM A NAIRALANDER THAT I COME ACROSS AS ANGRY

ECCLESIASTES 10 VS 6 Fools are put in many high positions, while the rich ( in spirit ) occupy the low ones

Not only rude,also stupid!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Ishilove: 8:27am On Apr 11, 2013
I wish I could hug the nairalander, whoever he/she is.

Though I think you come across as rude, rather than angry. You cuss the niccas out even when there is no need for it. If i ever come across you, I'll pound ya, I tell ya!!

Who knows, you might be a very likeable person offline, but online you are an absolute meanie. angry
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 11, 2013
Ishilove:
And you, saying that you're saving for her bride price, are the next omo baba, shey? grin
LMAO. EVEN IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF, I AM THE NEXT CLINT THE DRUNK grin grin
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 11, 2013
musKeeto: smh... sad
grin grin MUSKEETO I GOT EASTER PRESENT FOR YOU BRUV. I SHALL SEND IT. MUSKEETO COIL grin grin
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2013
ifeness:

Not only rude,also stupid!
I AM A VERY SILLY MAN. THOUGHT YOU KNEW undecided
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin MUSKEETO I GOT EASTER PRESENT FOR YOU BRUV. I SHALL SEND IT. MUSKEETO COIL grin grin
Lol.. na keep it.. use it TO hang yourself.. hasten your next reincarnation.. Oba-DieHard...

tongue
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2013
Ishilove: I wish I could hug the nairalander, whoever he/she is.

Though I think you come across as rude, rather than angry. You cuss the niccas out even when there is no need for it. If i ever come across you, I'll pound ya, I tell ya!!

Who knows, you might be a very likeable person offline, but online you are an absolute meanie. angry
HMMMM OH YE WITHOUT SENSE OF HUMOR. WHEN I USE WORDS LIKE REPROBATE LOQUACIOUS PUGNACIOUS BELLICOSE BELLIGERENT BRUTE-BEAST RAMBUNCTIOUS ETC ETC I USE THESE WORDS IN JEST. I MAY SOUND RUDE BECAUSE I AM TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS. IT TENDS TO CONFER THAT SOMEONE IS SCREAMING SO IN YOUR HEAD WHAT YOU SEE IS A SCREAMING PERSON
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 11, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol.. na keep it.. use it TO hang yourself.. hasten your next reincarnation.. Oba-DieHard...

tongue
grin grin grin grin LIVE ANOTHER DAY AND THEN DIE ANOTHER DAY http://www.imdb.co.uk/title/tt0246460/
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Ishilove: 8:46am On Apr 11, 2013
obadiah777: HMMMM OH YE WITHOUT SENSE OF HUMOR. WHEN I USE WORDS LIKE REPROBATE LOQUACIOUS PUGNACIOUS BELLICOSE BELLIGERENT BRUTE-BEAST RAMBUNCTIOUS ETC ETC I USE THESE WORDS IN JEST. I MAY SOUND RUDE BECAUSE I AM TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS. IT TENDS TO CONFER THAT SOMEONE IS SCREAMING SO IN YOUR HEAD WHAT YOU SEE IS A SCREAMING PERSON
You err, sir. I have the biggest sense of humour you'll ever find around. And yes, your all caps style is a pain in the heinie undecided
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 11, 2013
Ishilove:
You err, sir. I have the biggest sense of humour you'll ever find around. And yes, your all caps style is a pain in the heinie undecided
PAIN IN THE HEINIE ? WHAT ARE YA A BELLIGERENT WHITE AMERICAN ? SMDH
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Ishilove: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2013
Nope, a calm and collected African grin cool
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2013
Ishilove: Nope, a calm and collected African grin cool
EVEN IF YOU DO SAY SO YOURSELF *SMDH*
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 11, 2013
Ishilove:
Somebody has a big crush on obadiah... Its so obvious!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
and somebody is really jealous grin. you never know with women.
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Ishilove: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2013
Bidam: and somebody is really jealous grin. you never know with women.
You have a very fertile imagination undecided
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 11, 2013
Bidam: and somebody is really jealous grin. you never know with women.
nah she trippin. nobody got no crush on nobody. this how we play house on nairaland grin
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Ishilove: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2013
obadiah777: nah she trippin. nobody got no crush on nobody. this how we play house on nairaland grin
Don't be naïve grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by ATMC(f): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2013
Goshen360:

shocked How did you know she looks like Obadiah? You seen obadiah before or you have been seeing '777'? shocked grin grin grin I've been paying 'apostolic' attention to ya'both recently. grin
Goshen360:

shocked How did you know she looks like Obadiah? You seen obadiah before or you have been seeing '777'? shocked grin grin grin I've been paying 'apostolic' attention to ya'both recently. grin
i've seen him in my dream.
@obadiah this one you are defending yourself, any plans to change to lower case?
@muskeeto lol, you got serious joke asking him to hasten his reincarnation...what if he does as you said and returns as your son lol, #just imagine u too as pa and son#
@ishilove you're a jokeress...
Goshen360:

i've seen him in my dream.
@obadiah this one you are defending yourself, any plans to change to lower case?
@muskeeto lol, you got serious joke asking him to hasten his reincarnation...what if he does as you said and returns as your son lol, #just imagine u too as pa and son#
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by ATMC(f): 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
I don't understand d above, maybe its network
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2013
musKeeto: First of all, why is your post in lowercase?

Lol i know right.

Totally out of character tongue

@topic..that is deep man.
I share your frustrations....
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ishilove:
Don't be naïve grin
wachutalkinaboutwillis *different strokes * smiley
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
ATMC: i've seen him in my dream.
@ishilove you're a jokeress...i've seen him in my dream.
i am trying to get used to it. it gives me the illusion of not being angry lol
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Lol i know right.

Totally out of character tongue

@topic..that is deep man.
I share your frustrations....
you do ? wink i am tryna come across as not shouting down at folks. folks cant handle the rage in harlem
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by ATMC(f): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
obadiah777: i am trying to get used to it. it gives me the illusion of not being angry lol
but d caps lock sorta makes you unique...it actually was my first contact with you
Btw you are not rude but i think you are a bit outlandish and funny as a matter of factly

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
obadiah777: you do ? wink i am tryna come across as not shouting down at folks. folks cant handle the rage in harlem

lol..tbh i like the "shouting" version of you better.

#eccentric
#unique cool

and yes, i agree with you.
the world we are living in today will make someone who is aware of the madness
go mad themselves. at times i envy the people who are oblivious to the f*ckry because
they can go on without have much care in the world...but for folks like me and you it's
just too real...too sad.

not to say life is depressing for us because ultimately life is what you make it (when it comes to your happiness) but some things that are preventable have gotten worse and ppl suffer as a result. it's not a good feeling to know these things and not be able to do sh*t about it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2013
OUTLANDISH AND ECCENTRIC ? HOLYCRAP THATS A NICE SWEET WAY OF SAYING YOU ARE COMPLETELY BONKERS MATE. YOU ARE A RAGING LUNATIC THAT NEEDS TO BE INSTITUTIONALIZED AND QUARANTINED AWAY FROM SOCIETY grin grin TIME TO CHECK IN WITH THE SHRINK.
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by ATMC(f): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2013
obadiah777: OUTLANDISH AND ECCENTRIC ? HOLYCRAP THATS A NICE SWEET WAY OF SAYING YOU ARE COMPLETELY BONKERS MATE. YOU ARE A RAGING LUNATIC THAT NEEDS TO BE INSTITUTIONALIZED AND QUARANTINED AWAY FROM SOCIETY grin grin TIME TO CHECK IN WITH THE SHRINK.
lol...don't put words into our mouths. I meant outlandish in d positive you know dt. Besides, i see you like being appreciated so i guess your love language is words of affirmation. I'm right, right?
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2013
ATMC: lol...don't put words into our mouths. I meant outlandish in d positive you know dt. Besides, i see you like being appreciated so i guess your love language is words of affirmation. I'm right, right?
LIKE BEING APPRECIATED ? QUITE THE OPPOSITE. I LIKE BEING ENGAGED IN DEBATES ARGUMENTS AND SQUABBLES, ONLINE OF COURSE. THATS VERY DIFFERENT FROM WANTING TO BE APPRECIATED. IN FACT QUITE HONESTLY I LIKE BEING CURSED OUT AND ABUSED, ONLINE OF COURSE, BECAUSE IT GIVES ME THE DESIRE TO REPLY BACK IN KIND. grin grin grin YEAH I AM ODD LIKE THAT. ADJUSTING ATTITUDES OF REPROBATES IS ONE OF MY ONLINE PAST-TIMES
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by ATMC(f): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2013
I'm so hoping to offer you my comfort, not even a tear to be dried d day one of these reprobates sends you flying at an outrageous speed into d mourning corner. And by the way you just said what you like, don't bother with d how to cos i savvy...and i guess d reprobates too
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2013
ATMC: I'm so hoping to offer you my comfort, not even a tear to be dried d day one of these reprobates sends you flying at an outrageous speed into d mourning corner. And by the way you just said what you like, don't bother with d how to cos i savvy...and i guess d reprobates too
IF THE LORD BE FOR ME WHO CAN BE AGAINST ME RIGHT ? YOU CANT DO NOTHING AGAINST THE TRUTH BUT FOR THE TRUTH. CANT NO REPROBATE SEND ME INTO THE MOURNING CORNER wink WHAT YOU MEAN HOW ? YOU MEAN LIKE PERSONAL YABBIZ ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spiritual Dwarf Vs Spiritual Giant / Why Wasnt Mary Stoned To Death / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: God’s Word Is The Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.