Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,001 members, 7,890,271 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:04 PM

Please What Type Of Phones Moves The Market Most ????? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please What Type Of Phones Moves The Market Most ????? (541 Views)

The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices / See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Type Of Phones Moves The Market Most ????? by shoxy001: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2013
CAN I HAVE THE LIST PLEASE, I HAVE SOMEONE SENDING ME PHONES FROM US FOR SALE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED...........08182479052.
Re: Please What Type Of Phones Moves The Market Most ????? by Tolzeal(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2013
shoxy001: CAN I HAVE THE LIST PLEASE, I HAVE SOMEONE SENDING ME PHONES FROM US FOR SALE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED...........08182479052.

To my own point of view... I think tecnho products now rocks the market.... They are cheap,, and am sure the market will move fast!!!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think The Banning Of BB In Nigeria Will Work Out? / Am In Need Of Curve 3 Board / Bbm On Android And Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.