Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,123 members, 7,913,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:05 PM

Divorcing Husband Takes Wife's Demand For Half His Assets To Extremes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Divorcing Husband Takes Wife's Demand For Half His Assets To Extremes (748 Views)

When Someone Takes Your Position In A Queue And The ATM Swallow His Card / Why I'm Divorcing! / Man Answers Iron Instead Of Phone, Burns Half His Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divorcing Husband Takes Wife's Demand For Half His Assets To Extremes by Busta(f): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2008
There are amicable marriage breakups and there are bad marriage dissolutions. And then there's the one that took place in Belgrade this week.

Branko Zivkov and his wife Vukadinka were married for 45 years before the two developed problems in their relationship and decided to part. Everything was going along fine until the 76-year-old soon-to-be ex-husband got a demand from his spouse's lawyers that drove him into a fury.

He claims he was willing to split almost everything they had 50-50, until she insisted he hand over her half of his farming equipment. So with a fury that could only come out of a love long lost, Zivkov decided to give his wife exactly what she asked for.

He went to the store, bought a grinder and spent the entire day literally cutting every tool he owned into two separates pieces so he could fulfill his wife's desire to have 'half.'

He managed to split his cattle scales, a harrow and a sowing machine in two, but paused for a moment when it came to something else of value on his farm. "I still haven't decided how to split the cow," he told a local newspaper. "She should just say what she wants -- the part with the horns or the part with the tail."

There's been no word on his wife's response.

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_21347.aspx
Re: Divorcing Husband Takes Wife's Demand For Half His Assets To Extremes by WebMonk(m): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2008
Otio! Now that's comedy! shocked

I guess the lady got more than what she bargained for in a last second revenge act. lol

sometimes truth really is stranger than fiction,
Re: Divorcing Husband Takes Wife's Demand For Half His Assets To Extremes by ituen(m): 6:40am On Apr 10, 2008
sILENCE from the woman fit give the man stroke oh

(1) (Reply)

'Letter To My Spouse' / Cheapest Birth Control Money Can Buy! / A gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.