Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,955 members, 7,949,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Pregnant Man On Oprah: "this Is A Miracle" (first Male Pregnancy) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Man On Oprah: "this Is A Miracle" (first Male Pregnancy) (7007 Views)

UNBELIEVABLE: Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In Argentina / World's First Pregnant Man Divorces Wife / Adorable Sextuplets Who Appeared On Oprah And How Their Parents Are Coping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Man On Oprah: "this Is A Miracle" (first Male Pregnancy) by sosodat: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2008
This is no breakthrough rather I see it as a retrogression. Some peps are damn wicked and selfish.Why bring a Child into this world to suffer all the stigmatisation and the chances of the child having pschological or even physical problems are high. Aint Cool! embarassed
Re: Pregnant Man On Oprah: "this Is A Miracle" (first Male Pregnancy) by amaikama(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2009
We are about to experince the birth of an anti-christ. cry cry We are all doomed! doomed!! doomed!!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Pregnant Man On Oprah: "this Is A Miracle" (first Male Pregnancy) by Pepeye(f): 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2009
It’s possible when the guy has both female and male hormones in him
Re: Pregnant Man On Oprah: "this Is A Miracle" (first Male Pregnancy) by amaikama(m): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2009
@pepeye!! where in the scripture that says it is possible that a human being that was created by God to have both female and male hormones? angry
Re: Pregnant Man On Oprah: "this Is A Miracle" (first Male Pregnancy) by Pepeye(f): 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2009
You are not a doctor so u wouldn’t know ummm
Re: Pregnant Man On Oprah: "this Is A Miracle" (first Male Pregnancy) by Pepeye(f): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2009
You can ask any medical practitioner to explain more to you . . w’all got both female and male hormones in us . . All of us. . .shocking but its true . . let me simplify it this way ummm for the male gender a man has the male hormones more ofcos 90% and the female hormones say 10% likewise the female gender. . She could have 96% female hormones/ 4% male hormones it varies. . Why do u think we‘ve got some ladies actually growing beards and having male attributes in them. Those ones got a little bit of the male hormones in them . . .same goes for the male folks . . Haven’t u heard/ seen a man with female voice or feminine attributes?
But in this particular man’s case, which is diff, he definitely has both hormones equal 50%/50% which is a rare case, it seldom happens but it happens
He’s got everything a female’s got (menstruates even) and everything a male’s got, unfortunately for him . . He’s obviously in a precarious position
Re: Pregnant Man On Oprah: "this Is A Miracle" (first Male Pregnancy) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2009
Plss

He's not a pregnant MAN , he's a WOMAN

BORN A WOMAN IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD

The fact that 'she' believes she should have been a man is her personal assessment. I think it the fact that she did not complete her 'sex change operation' casts doubts on her belief that she should have been a man.

I mean why would you still want to hold on to the crux of womanhood and yet claim you want to live as and physically be a man.

She needs to fire her shrink!!
Re: Pregnant Man On Oprah: "this Is A Miracle" (first Male Pregnancy) by Sissy3(f): 3:00am On Mar 29, 2009
when has it become a news and Media circus when a WOMAN gives birth undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pregnant Man On Oprah: "this Is A Miracle" (first Male Pregnancy) by firestar(f): 1:19am On Apr 04, 2009
Talk about beings used for unnatural purposes. . .
Re: Pregnant Man On Oprah: "this Is A Miracle" (first Male Pregnancy) by dellynash(f): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2009
i find it hard believing this story hmmmmmmmmmmmmm wanders shall never end
Re: Pregnant Man On Oprah: "this Is A Miracle" (first Male Pregnancy) by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 03, 2022
Wrong post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Has Financial Upperhand Presently / Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? / I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.