Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,362 members, 7,940,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Sugar Mummy/sugar Daddy/gay And Lesbian Connection( 0816319568) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sugar Mummy/sugar Daddy/gay And Lesbian Connection( 0816319568) (1922 Views)

Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought / Gay And Depressed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy/sugar Daddy/gay And Lesbian Connection( 0816319568) by omery88: 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
ARE YOU IN NEED OF A RICH WEALTHY SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN PARTNER ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA, GHANA, COTONOU, ZIMBABWE AND IVORY COAST,THEN CONTACT AFRO-DATING DATING ORGANIZATION DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR ON 0816319568......(Agent Steve)

Are you good in bed,do you have all it takes to partake in our service,we offered fast reliable service to you anywhere you are
in Nigeria,Ghana, Zimbabwe,Cotonou and Ivory coast,our clients are highly connected and influential people within the society,so get the opportunity to meet rich and wealthy sugar mummies and sugar daddies from all works of life like the politicians,directors,C.E.O of companies,the London based ladies,the gold ladies,ladies that runs their business organization.
Re: Sugar Mummy/sugar Daddy/gay And Lesbian Connection( 0816319568) by NoveauRich(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
hmmmmmm guy your number no correct send me your real number to donagodson@yahoo.com Abeg no dull me I go day expect your number for my mail before today end

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Call Me Naughty Boy. / Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Woman Then What Is The Pride Of A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.