Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,095 members, 7,946,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Superhero Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Superhero Movie (913 Views)

[PHOTOS] Ant Man: Marvels No. 1 Superhero Movie / Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? / What's The Best Superhero Movie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superhero Movie by Raymond88(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2008
Has anyone seen it yet? This should be very funny. . .

Re: Superhero Movie by SeanT21(f): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2008
i havent seen it yet but it looks kinda wack to tell you the truth.
Re: Superhero Movie by iice(f): 2:24am On Apr 05, 2008
Another one from them epic movie staffs undecided
Not gon' watch it
Re: Superhero Movie by Raymond88(m): 2:36am On Apr 05, 2008
Well the movie didn't score well with imdb.com(3.8/10) but here is an interesting comment. . .

Author: prometheus99 from Canada

I really liked this one. I wasn't expecting much, being worn out on spoof movies lately because of the layer of crap that's been dropped on us, the movie-going public. "Epic Movie","Date Movie","Meet the Spartans" all sucked.

That being said, the people who made this, made the latter-day Zucker- styled comedies(a la Airplane, The Naked Gun) Scary Movie 3 & 4, and not those other "Movie" movies (which are the domain of Jason Friedberg & Aaron Seltzer).

There were parts of this movie where I laughed so hard I could barely breathe. And that happens SO rarely with comedies lately. Seriously, I laughed hard.

But, it was one of those things that will entertain but never be a classic you'd bother watching again. It was a bit forgettable in that way.
Re: Superhero Movie by naijadiva2(f): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2008
i want to see that movie but i' ain't going to waste my money to see it. either i watch online or have someone pay for my ticket.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Dancers? Then Here Is Where You Find Them / Naruto Vs One Piece / Uncontrollable Tears Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.