Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,944 members, 7,963,000 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

iPhone Killer Apps Section!! - Phones (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (180750 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Knorkastur: 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2011
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by elrony(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2011
Lol got mad wen ma gangstar :rio 'city of saints' got cancelled wen it wz remaining 65mb to complete download out ov 0.89GB,

Thinking ov downloading infinity blade 2 later on!!!
Thnx to installous I for pay apple $9.x for game lolz
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by kingsilly(m): 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2011
elrony:

Lol got mad wen ma gangstar :rio 'city of saints' got cancelled wen it wz remaining 65mb to complete download out ov 0.89GB,

Thinking ov downloading infinity blade 2 later on!!!
Thnx to installous I for pay apple $9.x for game lolz
wat network u dey use browse cuz ontop dat kind size na pc i dey use, i don dwnload dat gangstar.make sense, buh dat ifnity blade too hard
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by elrony(m): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2011
kingsilly:

wat network u dey use browse cuz ontop dat kind size na pc i dey use, i don dwnload dat gangstar.make sense, buh dat ifnity blade too hard

Na wifi from my pc I dey use connect ma fone, how u take dey use pc dey download nd transfer to ur iPhone ??, teach me asap, coz na installous I dey use directly
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by omicpet(m): 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2011
3GS 32gb factory unlocked. Already jail broken on ios5. And it's a full jailbreak. With baseband preserved.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by kingsilly(m): 5:03am On Dec 09, 2011
elrony:

Na wifi from my pc I dey use connect ma fone, how u take dey use pc dey download nd transfer to your iPhone ??, teach me asap, coz na installous I dey use directly
just download the ishhhh wid ir pc den drag the stuff enta itune, if u dont want to use itunes just search 4 ifunnox on google and use it in instaling the stuff
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by kingsilly(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2011
@suntemi plz how will i activate my ANYRING, sm1 tamper wid it
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by elrony(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2011
kingsilly:

just download the ishhhh wid ir pc den drag the stuff enta itune, if u dont want to use itunes just search 4 ifunnox on google and use it in instaling the stuff

thnx brov, which confirm site u dey use
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 09, 2011
elrony:

it ifunbox not ifunnox, Goggle it
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by kingsilly(m): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2011
ogbeche77:

it ifunbox not ifunnox, Goggle it
tankz joor, keyboarding prob, itZ IFunbox @elrony,
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by kingsilly(m): 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2011
elrony:

if ur internet is bad try using torrent syt (piratebay) cuz dey support resuming, buh wid a gewd internet u can use apptrackr.org cry undecided
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by blackx: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2011
Hi NL. i just got an offer to buy an iphone 3g. the price is very reasonable so i'm tempted. bt considering the fact the phone model has been discontinued and it can't pgrade to ios5, i'm wondering if it would be a good buy.
please i need advice. whats the downside of getting an iphone 3g, can i get good apps to run on it, ?
would appreciate all input. TY
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Suntemi(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2011
blackx , If you are buying an iPhone, if it is not iPhone 3Gs and above, I will advice you don't buy it. iPhone 3G is too slow
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by blackx: 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2011
Thanx for the advice
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Suntemi(m): 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2011
blackx:

Thanx for the advice

You are welcome.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by cswot: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2011
The latest iphone, ipad and iad touch app is he swot analysis app, here is a review from a blog, the link from apple and the logo, every business needs this to make life easier

The basic SWOT Analysis – which examines strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, hence, “SWOT” – has become a staple of many enterprises in managing day-to-day, short-term and long-term planning and decision making.

The “balanced scorecard” is another approach to evaluation: considering the actions impact learning, customer, company and financial perspectives – and using comparative question-asking, it will assign points to each potential option you could choose in making a decision.

And now these two methodologies have been combined and bottled up into the form of an app now available for 99 cents from the Apple iTunes App Store. (It was only a matter of time).

C-SWOT, by developer P. F. Abifarin, is an app that lets you essentially mashup all of the critical SWOTs of a decision, assign a number from zero to five for how important each criteria are, how critical the potential outcomes are in each aspect of an organization, and press a button for an instant analysis.

That analysis is delivered in a colorful bar-chart format, along with a text-based analysis, that you can export as a PDF for sharing or presenting.

Technically, this app is snappy, it’s quick and it provides for blazingly fast analysis of business or social decisions that you may be confronting. It’s colorful and it’s inexpensive. It does provide a nifty chart for whatever your decision may be.

Of course, you may not subscribe to the theories of either SWOT analysis or the balanced scorecard (this a review of the app, not of either methodology), in which case the app probably won’t provide you with much value. But if you use these methodologies or are just interested in seeing this analysis at work, for less than a buck you can give C-SWOT a try.

CULLED FROM-http://www.crn.com/blogs-op-ed/the-daily-app/232300240/the-daily-app-c-swot-for-iphone.htm

DOWNLOAD FROM APPLE

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/c-swot/id484863484?mt=8&ls=1

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Suntemi(m): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2011
@phony200, when are you coming for your laptop. I would have call you but I lost your number.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Mobinga: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2011
Phuck iPhone
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Daffydoc: 11:46am On Dec 11, 2011
1. Is there anyway possible to download songs directly from d web without iTunes?
2. How do I download paid apps for free?(need detailed help,pls?)
3. How do I download large apps without using wifi? Tnx guys
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Suntemi(m): 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2011
Phuck mobinga grin
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by DAVE5(m): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2011
abeg how much can i get iphone4 second hand/london used,jst sold off my 3gs n i'll like to upgrade a lil bit
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by softtouch2(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2011
Daffydoc:

1. Is there anyway possible to download songs directly from d web without iTunes?                   
2. How do I download paid apps for free?(need detailed help,pls?)
3. How do I download large apps without using wifi?   Tnx guys

1. Yes. Install Mewseek from Cydia. Then search for your songs and start downloading for free.  grin grin
2. Install installious from Cydia. if you like to make ur download more interesting, install Appstorelous together with installious. You can then search for ur download directly on Apple Store. If the program is available on installious, you will see installious icon on the program page of apple store. click directly on it will take you to direct download from installious. That is more fun for ipa downloaders cheesy cheesy
3. To download large file without wifi. Go get 3G-unrestrictor from cydia or My3G from cydia. Personally, i use 3G-unrestrictor. it works wonder on iOS 5. Then configure ur 3G-unrestrictor to which-and-which program, so when then the specified program is on internet, ur phone is always sees it as connection via wifi. grin cheesy

Happy downloading grin grin grin grin
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Daffydoc: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2011
Guess I still hv lots to learn. I hope these by-passing of apple restrictions hv no effect on d fone's functionality? There a Bluetooth app 4 sharing too? Furthermore I synched my iPhone wit my pal's PC n now I need to add new multimedia content bt d computer is no more. I guess synching wit another computer means I wld lose files on my fone, wat do I do now?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Suntemi(m): 7:41am On Dec 12, 2011
Daffydoc, Get CopyTrans manager. you can use it to add multimedia contents to to iPhone without erasing the existing ones
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by elrony(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2011
mehn, sun-temi wan kill me wiv tutorialz o, wish say i fit book class for ur hand!! thnx alot boss!!!!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Suntemi(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2011
elrony:

mehn, sun-temi wan kill me wiv tutorialz o, wish say i fit book class for your hand!! thnx alot boss!!!!

you are welcome.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Jeezy: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2011
I want to sell my iphone 3Gs 32GB for N35k.

Upgrading to iphone 4.

Interested buyers call 08095611541.

Thank you.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by softtouch2(m): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2011
Is anyone playing Infinity Blade II? It only runs on iOS 5.x.x, I can only play it on my phones. My iPad is on 4.3.3, no plan to upgrade yet. With high graphic games coming, hope Apple is not trying to feed us with iOS 5 by force?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Dabss(m): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2011
minimum ios requirement is ios 3.2 at installous.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by softtouch2(m): 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2011
After Infinity Blade 2 prelude you will be asked to upgrade to iOS 5 in order to continue.
I would have love to share the ipa, so as to give it a try.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (103)

Tecno M5 discussion thread / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices / Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.