Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,321 members, 7,920,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:12 PM

Some Ladies N Bad Mouth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies N Bad Mouth (961 Views)

Question To You Ladies N Gentleman / Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? / Women And Their Bad Mouth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies N Bad Mouth by youngalex(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
Wat a funny lady,a friend visited a lady he met on Fb i had to accompany him since i was bored during dat sunday,when she saw d guy he asked him whether he is d owner of dat camry(tiny light),my guy smiled and said 'yes' as a struggling guy with an average salary,immediately she became cold and unfriendly,wat annoyed me was when she said she doesn't hang out with guys driving dis cab,Chei dis my guy is a Phd student working in a reputable firm,he just smiled and we left...Some babes n bad mouth
Re: Some Ladies N Bad Mouth by tpia5: 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
Its no big deal, the lady is simply not looking for husband yet.

There's nothing there that needs to affect your self esteem, just keep it moving and waka pass.

When she needs husband, she'll jump on any male in sight if men are scarce.
Re: Some Ladies N Bad Mouth by sheedy407(m): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
If you check her well,her papa no get car and na face me I face u house dem dey live.PRIDE
Re: Some Ladies N Bad Mouth by chelseabmw(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
Seriously is that your own definition of bad mouth undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies N Bad Mouth by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 09, 2013
There is one thing I have come to know about ladies from poor homes. Most of them possess such character.
Re: Some Ladies N Bad Mouth by razznaija(f): 3:29am On Apr 09, 2013
tpacalipse: There is one thing I have come to know about ladies from poor homes. Most of them possess such character.

What do you expect? when poor people are treated like Shite in Naija.
Re: Some Ladies N Bad Mouth by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 09, 2013
chelseabmw: Seriously is that your own definition of bad mouth undecided undecided undecided undecided
sheedy407: If you check her well,her papa no get car and na face me I face u house dem dey live.PRIDE

Bwahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Some Ladies N Bad Mouth by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 09, 2013
grin Where was her own car?
Re: Some Ladies N Bad Mouth by nikkypearl(f): 6:46am On Apr 09, 2013
tpacalipse: There is one thing I have come to know about ladies from poor homes. Most of them possess such character.
am telling u!
Re: Some Ladies N Bad Mouth by Exponental(m): 7:02am On Apr 09, 2013
I dont see dat as bad mouth but stupidity. How can u judge someone by his car?
Re: Some Ladies N Bad Mouth by 190: 7:10am On Apr 09, 2013
As tacaplise already said - Ladies from poor homes
Have the most arrogant and rude nature in present day nigeria

Off topic
I've never met anyone with as much bad mouth as shollypopz or abiL
Those 2ladies can make a pope swear undecided
Re: Some Ladies N Bad Mouth by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 09, 2013
190: As tacaplise already said - Ladies from poor homes
Have the most arrogant and rude nature in present day nigeria

Off topic
I've never met anyone with as much bad mouth as shollypopz or abiL
Those 2ladies can make a pope swear undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Some Ladies N Bad Mouth by babsomotde(m): 7:48am On Apr 09, 2013
What she needs maybe someone in lower or higher class. She has told you her mind so she doesn't want to 419 you and your money. Nice girl. But some ladies know how to say 'I don't want' to things they truly don't desire. Nice experience bro.
Re: Some Ladies N Bad Mouth by kambo(m): 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2013
what a fool! No wonder som guys just sleep wt them and dump them. Is it d car or guy she's dating?
Re: Some Ladies N Bad Mouth by clemz85(m): 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
da one dey
Re: Some Ladies N Bad Mouth by 190: 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
tongue
Re: Some Ladies N Bad Mouth by tellwisdom: 12:35am On Apr 23, 2013
Ok, im aware u entered a motor.undecided....camry 2.2 shey??
Re: Some Ladies N Bad Mouth by olumaxi(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2013
I gues ur guy's swag isnt different 4rm sule's and rasaki's...mayb he shld add mor swag
Re: Some Ladies N Bad Mouth by ezemoses(m): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
the world can tell which stage is a man in life by the car he drives and most ladies unfortunately always want to be seen with the guy who seems to have made it not still trying to

(1) (Reply)

How Chimamanda Is Changing African Ladies Hair With Americanah / DO YOU AGREE? 34% Of Nigerians Believe Indecent Dressing Is Main Cause Of Rape / 101 Steps To A Happy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.