Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,292 members, 7,904,253 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:53 AM

Is Sovereign Wealth Funds Good To Invest In? pls Help! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Sovereign Wealth Funds Good To Invest In? pls Help! (3255 Views)

Mutual Funds / Sovereign Wealth Fund Investment / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is Sovereign Wealth Funds Good To Invest In? pls Help! by Millionjeff: 12:36am On Apr 09, 2013
Dear my follow nairalanders,i stumbled on one website today,and the name of the company is sovereign wealth fund. I want to know if its a good and genuine company. Its 30% profit return every month and they are into oil and gas. The minimum deposit is $1000 dollars; the company is based in switzerland. please anybody who has knowledge about them should share it with me.
I need your help!
Re: Is Sovereign Wealth Funds Good To Invest In? pls Help! by ugodre(m): 8:01am On Apr 09, 2013
Millionjeff: Dear my follow nairalanders,i stumble on one website today.and the name of the company sovereign wealth funds.i want to know if is it good company to invest in.is 30% profit return every month.they are into oil and gas. The minimum deposit is $1000 dollars.the company is based in switzerland.please anybody who has knowledge about them should share it with me.i need your help.

sounds dubious to me. Pls be careful
Re: Is Sovereign Wealth Funds Good To Invest In? pls Help! by valdubem(m): 8:34am On Apr 09, 2013
ugodre:

sounds dubious to me. Pls be careful

Same thing on my mind. The sovereign wealth fund that I know of is not a company BUT A state-owned investment fund composed of financial assets such as stocks, bonds, property, precious metals, or other financial instruments.
Re: Is Sovereign Wealth Funds Good To Invest In? pls Help! by Seun(m): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2013
30% profit per year is rare and suspicious. 30% profit every month is simply impossible. It is a scam. Topic locked.

1 Like

(1)

Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked / Real Estate Buyers List / WORLD Most Valuable Currencies And Their Naira Equivalent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.