Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,450 members, 7,881,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun (13131 Views)

Buhari Arrives Ijebu Ode , Ogun State @40 - Photos / David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas / Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
SIA with contractors and commissioner for works, inspecting the 9.5km 6lane isale oko to kara road in sagamu with a flyover. God bless Ogun State — with

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by anonimi: 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
Eko Ile:

Is incompetence, laziness and neglect of legislated and constitutionally sanctioned responsibilities and obligation to protect life and property of all Nigerians also the part of the laws of the land?.

At least we know you as a leader wont give a damn about your people dying and suffering as long as any road in your state doesn't belong to your state. The oath you took to protect and look out for your people means nothing because you are incompetent and confused about your obligations to your own people..

Dude, is it by force to always sound like a primary school student?

So bad road leads to people suffering RATHER than owing several months salary or paying 70% on the 47th day of each month?
How many primary schools have been renovated by Ogun state LGAs since Amosun got to power?
How many secondary schools have been refurbished by his state government?
What is the debt profile of Ogun state now to warrant setting up a Debt Management Office for the state
ACN yoyo magic cannot faze the people forever.

1 Like

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2013

Ongoing section of the 6 lane road from ojere to adatan via under ibars bridge.... God bless Ogun State

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
Eko Ile:

But I've showed you another example where same thing happened in Lagos state. Ikorodu road was ceded to the Lagos state government after decades of federal neglect, but the same federal government showed up next to the Lagos state to patch patch the same road the Lagos state government just awarded contract to construct from top to bottom.

We are talking about something that's outside of their responsibility. The fact is, this is a very useless and confused federal government with clueless leadership all around.

Since you've reached a very sad and sorrowful conclusion that the laws you failed to respect and uphold while people die and suffer is more important than human life and the people your swore to ptotect, it's really pointless going back and forth with you.

You are the sad and worrisome face of the rot and catastrophic mess called Nigeria.

You are comparing two different situations. The Lagos state issue was a different scenario and if your information was correct, there is no doubt about the misconduct of the FG. However, it could probably be a case of agencies not sharing information on the matter.

Matter of fact, bad road is not the main cause of accidents on our road. The main cause of accident on our road are plethora in nature, majorly, CARELESS DRIVING, DISREGARD FOR SPEED LIMIT, DEFECTIVE CARS, LACK OF TRAFFIC CONTROL. Bad road is actually the last thing. If the roads are bad, it is upon the State govt to develop measures to ensure that drivers on the road are monitored or better still punish with terms of imprisonment if they fail to comply with traffic rules-that way, lots of lives would be safe.

There are many ways to manage a difficult situation.

I maintain that the Ogun state Govt was out of order despite their best intention, if that makes me a "sad and worrisome face of the rot and catastrophic mess called Nigeria" in your lexicon, i am not vexed. After all, you have concluded that Nigeria is a catastrophic mess, thanks to you too

2 Likes

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
New set of 500KVA transformers being delivered to the Ogun State Government yesterday. God bless Ogun State.

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
The updated picture of the ongoing construction of the model school in Ilaro Ogunstate.

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
percipi1:

You are comparing two different situations. The Lagos state issue was a different scenario and if your information was correct, there is no doubt about the misconduct of the FG. However, it could probably be a case of agencies not sharing information on the matter.

Matter of fact, bad road is not the main cause of accidents on our road. The main cause of accident on our road are plethora in nature, majorly, CARELESS DRIVING, DISREGARD FOR SPEED LIMIT, DEFECTIVE CARS, LACK OF TRAFFIC CONTROL. Bad road is actually the last thing. If the roads are bad, it is upon the State govt to develop measures to ensure that drivers on the road are monitored or better still punish with terms of imprisonment if they fail to comply with traffic rules-that way, lots of lives would be safe.

There are many ways to manage a difficult situation.

I maintain that the Ogun state Govt was out of order despite their best intention, if that makes me a "sad and worrisome face of the rot and catastrophic mess called Nigeria" in your lexicon, i am not vexed. After all, you have concluded that Nigeria is a catastrophic mess, thanks to you too

You are equally confused and incompetent just like the people you are carrying water bottle for.

You are vigorously demanding due process from the side showing competency and doing everything to prevent needless loss, while at the same time demanding zero due from the side that's ignoring their own due process and constitutional obligations. Is this not grand hypocrisy?

How do I even take people like you seriously. What a waste of time...
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
Health in Ogunstate: One of the ongoing 9 secondary health care centers being constructed by the Ogunstate govt in each of the 9 federal constituencies.

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
Some of the high altitude equipment purchased by the ministry of environment Ogunstate to ensure a good environment.... God bless Ogunstate

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
90% complete: The reconstruction of the Amolaso - Okeyeke link bridge which has been bad for over 5years and channelisation of the river to save the area from flood.

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
A few weeks ago who posted on going work on this project. It is now about 75% complete.... The pedestrian bridge over Totoro/Sokori and Ibara roads. God bless Ogun State as the SIA team embark on a massive capital expenditure revolution amidst scarce resources.

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by mrofficial2(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
Everybody has there duty in the home and they should focus on that unless they have completed their own part of the bargain and their partner has not been able to fulfil theirs. In this case there are so many stones left unturned in Ogun but the governor there wants to turn another person's stone. he should be careful so that both stones are not used to break his head.

You can't make a good leader looking at your comments. You're not different from the kinds at the federal level. You're just trying to defend FG that is indefensible. FG has been irresponsible and everyone knows this. The people have moved on. They cannot wait for them. Your house is your house. Only you and your family will suffer the dilapidation of the house. FG is not the one living in Ijebu hence they are carefree. Your likes and FG are just wicked. Even though Amosun action seems politicised, how long shall they wait for FG? Same way we have been begging FG for stable electricity.

1 Like

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2013

The building of the 1st flyover in Ogun State officially takes off today, this is to ease the ever increasing traffic at Ibara roundabout, it would also link the old business district at Okelewo to the newly created business district at Itaeko, Sokori and Totoro.

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
Seems SIA is doing pretty well, na Aregbe own I no too dey sure about, Ajimobi self dey try.
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by baby124: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
Wonderful updates! Now i can be ashamed to call by better half ara oke. shocked
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
Shoe making machines distributed to some of the Unemployed Graduates at the just concluded Skill Acquisition Programme in Ogun State. A cheque of N25,000 each was handed to all the 1,000 participants.... God bless Ogun State.

This is just wonderful.....
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2013

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
The man and his people.....

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
Eko Ile:

You are equally confused and incompetent just like the people you are carrying water bottle for.

You are vigorously demanding due process from the side showing competency and doing everything to prevent needless loss, while at the same time demanding zero due from the side that's ignoring their own due process and constitutional obligations. Is this not grand hypocrisy?

How do I even take people like you seriously. What a waste of time...

Eko-Ile, it pained me that our open debate had to go this way simply because of your blind adherence to political or ethnic allegiance. Calling me confused and incompetent shows your frustration at my impartial and objective take on the matter. So far you have failed to provide any statistic to justify the need to repair the road without the Fed's consent. You have failed to show that accidents on the road were due majorly to the bad state of the road and not any other reason. You have failed to show why the Ogun state govt has not put any measure in place to reduce deaths on their road-Ogun has the highest rate of accident in the south west

I will admit that you are very good in appealing to emotion, however, i am not the sort that fly with the bandwagon, i ask questions and prefer to reason from a logical perspectives.

I want you to remember that democracy is not really about repairing roads but more about justifying why the repair must be done to the detriments of other necessary acts

1 Like

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
^^^^^^^ I've wasted enough valuable time going back n forth with you. Please go away..

1 Like

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by ektbear: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
Interesting.
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
40 meat vans to cater for the hygenic transportation of meat at abattoirs in Ogun State

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
dayokanu: In Afams reasoning the signpost below is better than Govt repairing the road

[img]http://4.bp..com/-3-j5pWX6rt8/TsuxyD1zv3I/AAAAAAAABmc/gZo4AiqPvo4/s1600/Larry+224.jpg[/img]

Lol grin

I died laughing when I saw this signboard the first time.
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by EkoIle1: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
mr.official2:

You can't make a good leader looking at your comments. You're not different from the kinds at the federal level. You're just trying to defend the Indefensible. FG has been irresponsible and everyone knows this. The people have moved on. They cannot wait for them. Your house is your house. Only you and your family will suffer the dilapidation of the house. FG is not the one living in Ijebu hence they are carefree. Your likes and FG are just wicked. Even though Amosun action seems politicised, how long shall they wait for FG? Same way we have been begging FG for stable electricity.

Thank you...
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by Gooogle(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
percipi1:

Eko-Ile, it pained me that our open debate had to go this way simply because of your blind adherence to political or ethnic allegiance. Calling me confused and incompetent shows your frustration at my impartial and objective take on the matter. So far you have failed to provide any statistic to justify the need to repair the road without the Fed's consent. You have failed to show that accidents on the road were due majorly to the bad state of the road and not any other reason. You have failed to show why the Ogun state govt has not put any measure in place to reduce deaths on their road-Ogun has the highest rate of accident in the south west

I will admit that you are very good in appealing to emotion, however, i am not the sort that fly with the bandwagon, i ask questions and prefer to reason from a logical perspectives.

I want you to remember that democracy is not really about repairing roads but more about justifying why the repair must be done to the detriments of other necessary acts

Bros, your debate makes a lot of sense I must agree and you sound like you are doing a PHD thesis already on this issue but I beg to say that most of your arguments here will hold sway only in highly organised,developed and corruption-free environment.People are just fed up and they want to see something different.Again, if you have a feeling for the users of the road and families that have been affected one way or the other,I guess you will see differently. My point is, lets stop defending what does not make sense at all.No wonder the priest and the jew left the wounded man until the samaritan came along because it was not logical for them to help.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by Gooogle(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
Malawian: use either "constructs" or "syntax" okay, lets continue. enough of the grammar lessons already.
Who be this sef
Re: I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun by Malawian(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gooogle:
Who be this sef
malawian cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud / "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" / Fayose: EFCC Counsel, Prosecution Witness Disagree In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.