Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,461 members, 7,891,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

Dr. Christopher Kolade, SURE-P Chairman Resigns? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Christopher Kolade, SURE-P Chairman Resigns? (14184 Views)

Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns / Real Reason I Resigned From Jonathan’s Govt As SURE-P Chairman – Christopher / Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Christopher Kolade, SURE-P Chairman Resigns? by Demdem(m): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
Abegii face topic u all. All whinings should go straight to the dedicated threads as usual.
Sure-p chairman has recinded his decision to resign. That's the topic. Mods should wake up to their responsibility and hide all irrelevant posts. Afam stop being a coward, they can't bite. grin
We are to discuss the retardeens sure-p chair here grin
Re: Dr. Christopher Kolade, SURE-P Chairman Resigns? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
Even though i find it in bad taste that people could insult the president, there's actually no law against it. If there is then i'll act on it. I work with what i have. I don't cross the boundary of jurisprudence.

Pls direct any further complaints here https://www.nairaland.com/938835/lets-complaints-suggestions-enquiries-here/85
Then the person that made that law thinks with his ANUS, he wanna protect some ppl and leave others.... B4 I say Yo. ...all i will get is ban ban and banged especialy by Ogugua. Afam its ur duty as a mod to call whoever made that law to modify it, i cant beleive am hearing this , who made this gaddem law to insult the president of Nigeria, even if I hate nigeria as a country
Re: Dr. Christopher Kolade, SURE-P Chairman Resigns? by Demdem(m): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
By the way I love my igbo brothers. Carry ur tribal battle elsewhere.
Re: Dr. Christopher Kolade, SURE-P Chairman Resigns? by Demdem(m): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
kayci_d77:
Then the person that made that law thinks with his ANUS, he wanna protect some ppl and leave others.... B4 I say Yo. ...all i will get is ban ban and banged especialy by Ogugua. Afam its ur duty as a mod to call whoever made that law to modify it, i cant beleive am hearing this , who made this gaddem law to insult the president of Nigeria, even if I hate nigeria as a country
Demdem: Abegii face topic u all. All whinings should go straight to the dedicated threads as usual.
Sure-p chairman has recinded his decision to resign. That's the topic. Mods should wake up to their responsibility and hide all irrelevant posts. Afam stop being a coward, they can't bite. grin
We are to discuss the retardeens sure-p chair here grin
Re: Dr. Christopher Kolade, SURE-P Chairman Resigns? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
kayci_d77: Then the person that made that law thinks with his ANUS, he wanna protect some ppl and leave others.... B4 I say Yo. ...all i will get is ban ban and banged especialy by Ogugua. Afam its ur duty as a mod to call whoever made that law to modify it, i cant beleive am hearing this , who made this gaddem law to insult the president of Nigeria, even if I hate nigeria as a country

[size=13pt]1. I just checked your ban log. Funnily, I have never banned you.
2. There was no law created to insult the president of Nigeria.

Per the issue of protecting the president as well as other public officials, it's been discussed by moderators. What was decided was that Nairalanders should not be punished for genuinely speaking their minds because of how others will react. Members will be banned for abusing/insulting other members. There are some comments that are posted to provoke other members and incite certain emotions. Comments members feel are offensive or abusive should be reported to moderators, who will then use his or her discretion in handling the situation.

Public figures are prone to all levels of criticism. I'm sure they were aware when they decided their respective paths. Nairaland moderators do not have a duty to protect politicians and celebrities. However, we do have a duty to protect our members. If you or anyone else feel that this stance is wrong, then use the link Afam provided or start a discussion about it. Maybe there's a better solution.[/size]
Re: Dr. Christopher Kolade, SURE-P Chairman Resigns? by papalbull(m): 12:17am On Apr 10, 2013
No be small action film.we de wait
Re: Dr. Christopher Kolade, SURE-P Chairman Resigns? by Sundex70: 9:13am On Apr 10, 2013
This story is half-baked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Commissions Geregu-II Power Station / ‎Court Stops Adamawa Assembly From Impeaching Nyako / Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.