Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,402 members, 7,910,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:14 PM

US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member (16875 Views)

Aggrieved PDP Reps Member-elect Write President Buhari / Exposed: Reason Why US Refuses To Sell Arm To Fight BH / CPC House Of Reps Member Beaten By Constituents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by prettyboi1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
. "Don't you know I am the lawmaker of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?" He banged the table several times, and the official told the Nigerian “Big Man”: "Do you know that I reserve the right to deny you or to approve your application?".

Damn! This line is classic.
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
Arrogant Yorubas
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by POLICECAP: 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
SouthernGuy:

On the scale of 0 to -10,how dumb are you?

Bushman! Next time don't dabble into what u can't use. Going by your scale 0:10, if the latter increases, what happens to the former.. Remains zero I guess?. And whr do you fix in this present act. Pls change your post to 1:10 at least so it wuld make sense.

if you don't have anything up-stairs, don't tempt me cos I'll cover you with your own basket. cool
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by MarassG(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
Good US Embassy deny all of them visa they are all thieves law asshole deny hin ever entering the US ...
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by b0dnel: 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Name witheld th story is useless

Thank you! What kind of rubbish story is this?
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by pespes: 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
Serves him right.....You have to be civil at all times....Next time be humble and civil....
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by kunlekunle: 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
This type of law maker can make the pilot land in his backyard
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
how will the fool know when he only think of stealing.
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
wawa_boy: This pple always like to disgrace us.
disgrace ke? We are d ones disgracing ourselves...imagine a "lawmaker" fooling himself dat way......singing #Nigeia we hail thee............
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by kutchs: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
Wait for a press release from Lie Mohammed of the ACN blaming the FG for the humilation of the lawmaker.
Am so sure that will happen before the week ends afterall it is their forte.

1 Like

Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by SkyRider1(m): 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
What is he going there to do? busy bodies.
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by hercules07: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
kutchs: Wait for a press release from Lie Mohammed of the ACN blaming the FG for the humilation of the lawmaker.
Am so sure that will happen before the week ends afterall it is their forte.

I hope you know that there are PDP lawmakers from the SW.

1 Like

Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by dozieo(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Obviously the rep member's rural content is very high he taught he was in his constituency office where he intimidates the rural populace...Americans don't give a hoot about you! I wish all of them will be denied visas one after the other!
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by richjohn1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
I hate that phrase "Do you know who I am"

3 Likes

Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by ozodimgba(m): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
tommykiwi: Before him think say U.S na Ghana....
Abi 9ja where them they mess up any how? Mtcheewwwww. He's not a complete honourebel yet, he's just ''hono'' and by the time the US consulate is done with him the ''rebel'' in him will vaccate to the witness of everybody.
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by alaladakosta(f): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
i hate that phrase too,Dbanj once use the word" dont you know who i am?" at the airport,i was standing behind him.see as the security man disgrace him,even that was before he sang "why me" na still tongolo him sing then.i told my friend then say if this boy blow him go proud.

2 Likes

Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by Cityguy: 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
dahonestboss:

You deserved to be denied. What an arrogant man

If you arrange your home well, you wont be needing a visa to visit the USA.

You are only respected within the shore of naija, no one gives a f.uck about you outsides its border, not even the embassy.

Ignorant old man

His arrogance brought his fall. They think everybody can be intimidated by their ill-gotten materialism. Yeye dey smell....
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by Umaekpe: 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hahaha d idiot Think dat dey wil behave like nigerians. A place where we practice lawless,a place where those at d top always superseded d law of d country, animal lawmaker
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by Fuelish: 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
tommykiwi: Before him think say U.S na Ghana....
U tink if he puts up this shameful behaviour in Ghana he wont be deported bk to his country?ask those unruly niger delta militants,who were undergoing training in Ghana.
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by Fellonigerians: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
Just like 'my oga at the top', his problem is that he did not know how to handle a question... how can a whole legislator be shouting at an embassy because he was asked to produce proof of his employment All he had to do was tell d officer that he did not know that he had to bring the certificate, and to inquire as to which other document he could present in lieu of that (id card, biz card, etc)... typical Nigerian, flaring up and shouting (disturbing the peace) when asked questions they do not like, or questions which they feel shoots at their ego...

Next time, he will think before acting!!!
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by dbride: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
wawa_boy: This pple always like to disgrace us.

Did you not read that the law maker admitted his mistake to a journalist. He did not present the relevant papers required for visa.
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by Inoknowbook: 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
When contacted, the lawmaker confirmed that he appeared before the Consular office and that his application was refused. He blamed the refusal on the handlers of the application process who, according to him, "did not tell me what to say.

Agreed, they did not tell you what to say, neither did they tell you to be arrogant and bang your corrupt and filthy hand on the table grin grin
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by JNdupu: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
Quick question for those with the knowledge ... who qualifies for Diplomatic Passports these days? I knew Officers of parastatals in London such as the NNPC who had these passports, so, aren't Elected Reps issued with them as well? Thanks.
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by deols(f): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
What is his name??

These journalists sef.

and who is that person who didnt teach him what to say??
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
ochukoccna: A little courtesy would have sufficed
Nigerians and their BIG MAN:DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM mindset
Mtsheeew
Once upon a time, no be this Nigeria wey one presidential candidate dey ask for debate expo questions come debate with himself last last. undecided
I no know hin name O! grin grin

Hehehehe. Him name na Goodluck Jonathan
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by Maxymilliano(m): 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
I no know book:

Agreed, they did not tell you what to say, neither did they tell you to be arrogant and bang your corrupt and filthy hand on the table grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by surveyProf(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
I thought members of house of representative in Nigeria do use diplomatic Nigeria passport? I may be wrong!
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by informatix: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mr. BIG Man. If You like bring Jega a US. Consular Officer can deny you Visa nothing will happen.
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by Fishout(m): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
OK_2_NV: Arrogant Yorubas
why are u mention Yorubas?why can't u mention sw lawmaker?dont u know dat YORUBAS is collective noun which u have include all.next time,learn how to talk.
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by informatix: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
surveyProf: I thought members of house of representative in Nigeria do use diplomatic Nigeria passport? I may be wrong!
with your Red,Blue and Green. Nigerian Passport you need visa to enter the US.
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by surveyProf(m): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
JNdupu: Quick question for those with the knowledge ... who qualifies for Diplomatic Passports these days? I knew Officers of parastatals in London such as the NNPC who had these passports, so, aren't Elected Reps issued with them as well? Thanks.

Thank you, this is my question as well too, I have seen many of them with the red passport @ the airport, Abike Daberi, speaker etc, der is no need for visa if one is having diplomatic passport!
Re: US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member by surveyProf(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
informatix: with your Red,Blue and Green. Nigerian Passport you need visa to enter the US.

You mean with a diplomatic red passport I will need visa to travel to the US, I will check!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others / Rumble In APC As Zonal Chairmen Move Against Oyegun / 2019: Bus Conductors Endorse Buhari For 2nd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.