Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,114 members, 7,943,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

When A Molester Devours An Entire Family! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Molester Devours An Entire Family! (2482 Views)

Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester / I Need Tips On How To Cope With The Loss Of An Entire Family / Im Going To Nigeria This Dec, What Shall I Get For His Entire Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Molester Devours An Entire Family! by Mbechun007: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
pompori king: This niccur needs to get his priorities straight?so ur wife and kids aren't family abi or your children who have been traumatised for life now are not ur daughter.
They better go seek professional advice so those kids can get help,cos if they grow up like this don't be surprised if they na po*no dem go do

Professional advice from who? Wo don't have therapists in this part of the world do we?
Re: When A Molester Devours An Entire Family! by Mbechun007: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
pompori king: This niccur needs to get his priorities straight?so ur wife and kids aren't family abi or your children who have been traumatised for life now are not ur daughter.
They better go seek professional advice so those kids can get help,cos if they grow up like this don't be surprised if they na po*no dem go do

God forbid...
Re: When A Molester Devours An Entire Family! by kay9(m): 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mbechun007:

It is, sadly...

Then the father of those kids oughta have his head examined, while the mum needs to take this serious and ensure that that animal of a relative doesn't go scot-free. A r@pist and liar of this calibre is clearly a sociopath; he deserves to spend a sizable chunk of his life behind bars, cos no family is safe where he walks.

And one thing else; parents (especially mothers) need to learn to how to prevent their emotions from clouding their arguments when presenting a case to a third party. I'm sure that that snake wouldn't have been able to convince the silly gullible husband and relatives if the mom had been a bit more coherent.

Ok, one last thing; OP, if this story is real as you say, why are you copyrighting it? smiley

1 Like

Re: When A Molester Devours An Entire Family! by Mbechun007: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
kay9:

Then the father of those kids oughta have his head examined, while the mum needs to take this serious and ensure that that animal of a relative doesn't go scot-free. A r@pist and liar of this calibre is clearly a sociopath; he deserves to spend a sizable chunk of his life behind bars, cos no family is safe where he walks.

And one thing else; parents (especially mothers) need to learn to how to prevent their emotions from clouding their arguments when presenting a case to a third party. I'm sure that that snake wouldn't have been able to convince the silly gullible husband and relatives if the mom had been a bit more coherent.

Ok, one last thing; OP, if this story is real as you say, why are you copyrighting it? smiley

I agree with you.

I wonder how anyone can contain their emotions after that kind of discovery, especially women...

Copyright is to prevent unauthorized duplication under a different name. Credit must be given to the writer, irrespective of the media through which the story is shared smiley
Re: When A Molester Devours An Entire Family! by kay9(m): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mbechun007:
Copyright is to prevent unauthorized duplication under a different name. Credit must be given to the writer, irrespective of the media through which the story is shared smiley

Fair enough. Just curious here, did you get the permission of this family before writing (and copywriting) this?

1 Like

Re: When A Molester Devours An Entire Family! by biolabee(m): 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
This is really painful and sad......

May God help us Amin

1 Like

Re: When A Molester Devours An Entire Family! by Mbechun007: 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
kay9:

Fair enough. Just curious here, did you get the permission of this family before writing (and copywriting) this?

I don jam lawyer smiley
Re: When A Molester Devours An Entire Family! by kay9(m): 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mbechun007:

I don jam lawyer smiley

Ahah! Now u backtracking. smiley

Copyrighting is a good practice, but u can't cry foul if u've been breaking the rule yourself.

Alright, i've derailed enough.
Re: When A Molester Devours An Entire Family! by Mbechun007: 12:08am On Apr 10, 2013
kay9:

Ahah! Now u backtracking. smiley

Copyrighting is a good practice, but u can't cry foul if u've been breaking the rule yourself.

Alright, i've derailed enough.

whew. Thanks ma'am abi Sir grin

...and to answer your question, I got permission smiley
Re: When A Molester Devours An Entire Family! by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 10, 2013
See the way am holding my little one tight. cry

How will the family continue life knowing well what happened to those girls and to crown it all, the culprit is retired in the village to continue life....maybe with other kids!

2 Likes

Re: When A Molester Devours An Entire Family! by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2013
Vikin: See the way am holding my little one tight. cry

How will the family continue life knowing well what happened to those girls and to crown it all, the culprit is retired in the village to continue life....maybe with other kids!
Is it just me? I don't think that guy would get to the "village." I mean, this is not one but two children of mine, with the high possibility of a third? That guy will surely not reach that village.

1 Like

Re: When A Molester Devours An Entire Family! by smartmom(f): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2013
My heart was just racing in a frenzy as I read this piece. Infact am trembling with rage as I write angry I dont which of the 3 adults to blame most: ok the evil son-of a-c%zk! takes the cup but mehn does the father of those 3 girls come a close 2nd.The mom and 3 girls (yes including the nanny) should all go for a careful and detailed therapy to healing of their minds and body over this evil.

Yomieluv: Even when I was a kid,I could still remember how our house-help molested me,and my brother,putting his d1ck in our bumbum,that memory get stuck to my brain,Never told anyone,first time am saying this out.only God know how many more kids,he would have tried that with.

Never trust a child in hand of anybody.
Yomieluv: Even when I was a kid,I could still remember how our house-help molested me,and my brother,putting his d1ck in our bumbum,that memory get stuck to my brain,Never told anyone,first time am saying this out.only God know how many more kids,he would have tried that with.

Never trust a child in hand of anybody.

You see how not only our girl child is molested? and I bet ur parents never suspected this but I can assure you the emotional scars will be there. As parents, we must learn to listen to our inner gut feelings especially about our kids. I am sure the mom in the story must have gotten an inkling or suspected something amiss with her kids but 'ignored' it. We have so much responsibility in the sacred tack of parenting and we must see it as such.

Vikin: See the way am holding my little one tight. cry

Hmm me dear, nothing of such shall befall our lil princess. Our eyes and ears and gut feelings should be horned for discerning all that concerns our kids.

2 Likes

Re: When A Molester Devours An Entire Family! by rhemal: 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
Husband/father is a spineless worm that is not fit to be called a man.It really beat me how an animal would enter a MAN'S house,deflies all the young females in his household and still be roaming around free and alive ?
Re: When A Molester Devours An Entire Family! by Winneygirl(f): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mbechun007:

The fear of the accused keeps them quiet...

Somehow, I do not thnk its fear of d accused.
I think its shame. Fear dat such a shameful thng will be made public. Stigma. Shame. Lots and lots of shame.

I feel they keep quiet too out of 'respect' 4 d molester. Big aunty, big Uncle, kids are not taught 2 act contrary 2 d instructions given by adults.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr Olusegun Mimiko Of Ondo State Takes Picture Of His Wife / Help, My Sister Is In Abusive Marriage / Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.