Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,430 members, 7,978,361 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:57 AM

What Happen Between Now And 2015 Will Determine The Shape Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happen Between Now And 2015 Will Determine The Shape Of Nigeria (590 Views)

See What Happen Between A Lecturer And His Female Students / Photo: Victor Ndoma-Egba And Buhari In A Handshake In 1984 And 2015 / Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happen Between Now And 2015 Will Determine The Shape Of Nigeria by Ebiro4: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2013
Let me tell you a brief.While walking home one evening,two brother noticed a rare bird.The small fowl was readying a nest to lay eggs.The taller and stronger brother succeeded holding the bird firmly in his hand.As the bird squeened lightly making matters worse the other boy did all he could to make the brother drop the bird so he could get it.The more the little brother pressed,the more the older tightened his grip.By the time the two brothers reached home they were quarrelling.Finally,the older had enough,he put the bird down and began to fight his brother,they stopped wrestling long enough to noticed the bird had moved neither foot nor wing.The boys had been so careless as to kill the object of their desire.You see,the bird was dead.If they had compromised,the bird would have lived and produced eggs that could be shared,instead they ended up fighting over a dead and worthless thing.What would say if someone told you the bird represents POLITICAL POWER in nigeria,the eggs represent WHAT GOVERNMENT SHOULD PROVIDE IT'S CITIZENS,and the two brothers represent POLITICAL PARTIES?I believe nigeria stands on the threshold of a historic moment.What happen between now and year 2015 to come will determine the shape nigeria takes for year to come.Will it continue as a land of calm or ill tragedies?Will nigeria be safe harbour for democratic expression?Will those in power and in the opposition have the political courage to work together or will they engage in unrestrained competition and squeeze life from the body politic?This gathering of nigeria on NairaLand represent the best of the nation.We have important position come many privilege but also certain responsibilities,as we are to benefit from the privileges.If our country falters history will not blame the man in the street,history's verdict will rest at our feet.I raise these issue not to criticise but to give friendly counsel,i raise these issue because my affinity for my country,on this soul i have found my past.And on this past,we build the future.The future i see for nigeria is one that shine far and bright.Those who have ears,may they hear what has been said
Re: What Happen Between Now And 2015 Will Determine The Shape Of Nigeria by kettykin: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
What will happen between now and 2015.

The killing of Middle belters will continue while the bombing of the northern state will also continue unhindered except for some mild counter attacks in Plateau south until
the presidency and the Northern led Boko Haram agree on Amnesty.

The Amnesty will ensure 2 things the return of peace and progress to the north until 2015 when GEJ will re contest and win the presidency on the platform of returning peace to the north.
Else where the Hypocrites and noise makers in the North Central ,top Politicians like TY danjuma, Gowon, Jerry Gana and David mark will keep mouthing their empty threats of being ready to spill the last drop of their blood for the unity of the country while the middle belt suffers untold hardship and invasion from the Core north , these men will keep amassing oil wealth until 2019 comes.

The Igbos would throw all their support to GEJ for 2015 while hoping GEJ and Ijaws would reciprocate in 2019, GEJ will be fair to all zones in developmental projects leading to increase in infrastructure in the East and environs.

By 2015 Goodluck Jonathan's Temperance will change from an under dog to Oga at the top , major developmental projects will be witnessed in Bayelsa and other Niger Delta Cities which will gradually lead to the rise of that region as a major economic Block in Africa , some of these investments will include private Refineries and petrochemical projects that will refine and sell petrol directly to NNPC , Multi billion Dollar deep sea port and Rail way projects that will turn Niger Delta to a Maritime Hub .

The south West will maintain their marginalization chorus while giving their frustrated support to APC and wooing the confused Core North to join them in their futile efforts. Tinubu would grow richer and richer at the expense of tangible progress and development in the South west while Fashola and co would co opt more praise singers and propaganda machineries to hype his little achievement in Lagos to the national stage while hoping for a ministerial post as a Plan B which he will never get

(1) (Reply)

Ohaneze Ndi-igbo Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram / Kogi LG Poll: Wada Threatens To Sack Office Holders Who Fail To 'RIG THEIR' Ward / Jonathan Has Achieved A Lot, But Is Yet To Be Acknowledged – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.