Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,486 members, 7,964,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:10 AM

Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating (49808 Views)

“lover Boy” Corps Member Stabbed By Girlfriend. / Corps Member Loses An Eye To Police Brutality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Udochukwuchika: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
the woman is realy stupid, infact......., just speechless

1 Like

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by SwitAyi(f): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
In as much as am nt in support of wat d girl did,i tink its a lesson for dose male corpers who cannot control deir cursed manhood during service yr,hope dat corper serving in Akwa Ibom has read dis,let him continue 2 sleep wth dose students,his cursed manhood will be next,chikena!
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by biolabee(m): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
pato station:

Heaven knows no fury like a woman scorned and cheated! But why do women feel this bad? Is it because they feel used and dumped? Is it because they cannot come to terms with the idea of sharing? Is it to prove that noone can mess with them and get away with it? Is it that they love more deaply or are they more jealous than men

Bros I no know o
They are so diabolical and wicked
May god save us from them
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by biolabee(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
Swit Ayi: In as much as am nt in support of wat d girl did,i tink its a lesson for dose male corpers who cannot control deir cursed manhood during service yr,hope dat corper serving in Akwa Ibom has read dis,let him continue 2 sleep wth dose students,his cursed manhood will be next,chikena!

Wash...

So what of the promiscuous female corners
If u have nothing to say , move along

Too many Vampire women sucking men's blood

1 Like

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Classicman47(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
Arysexy: Kofa oyelara, na so utake become a blind man? ontop toto eh? y u no wait make u marry, u go enjoy am as u like. Now see wia e land u enta. abakaliki na d aboki wey we igbo get. Them get aboki mentality. In ur next world if u see abakalilki toto u go run. sori for d incident. i just pity ur parents dat wia hoping to reap from u after sending u to school.
GUY I SORRY FOR U. U FEEL UR INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO ADVICE SOMEONE WHEN INFACT UR SO STUPID FOR TRYING TO TALK TRASH ABT AN ENTIRE STATE because OF AN ISOLATED INCIDENT...UR MOTHER IS BETTER OFF CHILDLESS. Idiot!
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
xynerise:
you are ur crew wey dey curse me, may muchrooms grow on your kpekuses. Cant u guys see my grin smiley that I was kidding? angry Besides, I got 2 likes grin
Blame it on nairaland for not showing emoticons on my mobile device.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Rick9(m): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ok So No Pix
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by CharlesShaw(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
Bac in d Uni, a coursemate of myn who's an Abakiliki gurl stabbed me on d chest wit a pen jus b/c i cald her tar taa. I cudn't blv it, TankGod i survivd it.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by olaidesk(f): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
‎​i think the guy just manage himself to graduate nt dat ‎​i realy deserve it, cos U̶̲̥̅̊ call U̶̲̥̅̊rself a graduate and U̶̲̥̅̊ cant Go For ladies or corpers among U̶̲̥̅̊ there, U̶̲̥̅̊ now decide to Go For weman and moreover they av have their own children alread. See ur life, ‎​i pity ur parent with all their effort on U̶̲̥̅̊ .anyway U̶̲̥̅̊ av learn ur lesson by now.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by MANOSUB(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
You think you can play that game with 2 sugar mummies? You no see one correct corper babe date, na those strong Ibo women with kids, not too smart. Anyway, sorry for that.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by xynerise: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
fresh_dude: Blame it on nairaland for not showing emoticons on my mobile device.
stop using Nokia 3310 to browse undecided

2 Likes

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by bigglat: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
The guy is a disgrace. How could he have descended so low to be dating two different single parents that are not even corp members. He caused his misfortune.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Zackenny: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
omiobo:

Na the guy silly pass.
after having 3kids and 2kids possible from different man, so now they need fresh guy. The girl most be very very silly and foolish, so what will she tell her children?
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
190:

He's an african man so he can eat as many soups as he wants undecided
am sure the africa that supports him eating many soups will return his left eye,bottomline,there are somethings that culture will encourage,but when the consequences come,onle the person will face it alone,his so called culture that is following will not save him.it serves him right though :/
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by bizzlemie(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
Some randy male corp members reading this topic rhyt now will never learn and stop sleeping around with those village girls around them.......pathetic!!
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by StoneNigeria: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
Guy nxt tym, u'll learn hw 2drive tear rubber. 2different frustrated 2nd hand n 3rd hand is harmful. Hw i wish it was brand new. Ur babe go disowned u. We we we, wa wa wa. Lesson no1.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
xynerise:
stop using Nokia 3310 to browse undecided
Ok uncle. grin
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by eklassical(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
This dude don fucck up!!! I wud love to see his pix
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by arcpaulash(m): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
Dat corper no know abakilliki people they another boko haram in east, he is lucky dey did nt kill him
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by StoneNigeria: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
Wht is ur profit wen u hear service d swit u no sabi say wetin 2swit d always bita. A disgrace 2male corp members.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by born2luv(f): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
190: This is why I advice Nigerian men never to marry Nigerian women

But they won't listen ever undecided
Dnt u knw dat d women are even managing d men?

1 Like

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by okparafestus: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
This is not funny,this guy for god sake iS not married to any of them ₪a this is wickedness ho ha
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
190:

He's an african man so he can eat as many soups as he wants undecided

Yes and he can also be blind through out his life time .... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by kajoula(m): 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I understand that,but why not just leave with dignity without engaging in any fight.

They don't even know what dignity is not to talk of leaving with it....
Marijuana breed women do reason from their ass.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by braxjay(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
U c what porah can cause undecided undecided undecided now that his eye haff gone the ladies will move on to the next available strong copper grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by adewale2011(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
W̶̲̥̅̊ǝ̩̥ Talking Money You Talking Nonv

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by biolabee(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
kajoula:

They don't even know what dignity is not to talk of leaving with it....
Marijuana breed women do reason from their ass.

Too many women reasoning with their punny

1 Like

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
did she really have to do that.¿ like seriously¿ hmmm some gals sha.

so wot will wives then do to their cheating hussies if girlfrnds can be this callous.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by dc555: 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
this is the consequence of being promiscuous. but that happiness is a
devil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bride Abandons Wedding For NYSC Head Count Yesterday (photos) / Female Corper Wears A Long NYSC Khaki Skirt In Ibadan (Photo) / NYSC Confirms Death Of Corps Member In Osun Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.