Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,430 members, 7,968,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:19 PM

FA Cup Win Can't Save Roberto Mancini From Manchester City Exit... - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FA Cup Win Can't Save Roberto Mancini From Manchester City Exit... (584 Views)

Roberto Mancini Sacked By Manchester City / BREAKING NEWS: Roberto Mancini Has Been Sacked By Manchester City. / Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FA Cup Win Can't Save Roberto Mancini From Manchester City Exit... by Jerryjat(m): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
Former Manchester City striker Rodney Marsh believes Roberto Mancini will leave the Blues this summer – even if he wins the FA Cup.

The Etihad boss has come under pressure this season after the club failed to put up any real fight to retain their Premier League title, although a 2-1 victory over Manchester United at Old Trafford did show signs of last campaign's spirit.

City are through to the semi-finals of the FA Cup, where they will play Chelsea next weekend at Wembley, and face the relatively easy prospect of playing either Wigan or Millwall in the final should they see off Rafa Benitez’s side.

Mancini's future at the Blues is unsure after being linked with a summer switch to super rich Ligue 2 side Monaco, although the 48-year-old has moved moved to quash those suggestions.

But former Maine Road favourite Marsh claims the Italian's time in the north west is coming to an end.

“Roberto Mancini will leave Manchester City even if they win the FA Cup,” he told talkSPORT. “It’s been a poor season for them, if you take into consideration that they were champions last year.

“This year they’ve been ordinary. Even though they’re second in the league, they haven’t been up to their own standards and weren’t very good in Europe. I’ve got a funny feeling that even if City go on and win the FA Cup that Mancini will still be off.”

Re: FA Cup Win Can't Save Roberto Mancini From Manchester City Exit... by sunnyt1(m): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
“This year they’ve been ordinary. Even though they’re second in the league, they haven’t been up to their own standards and weren’t very good in Europe. I’ve got a funny feeling that even if City go on and win the FA Cup that Mancini will still be off.”

This is wat i hate hearing from man city faithfuls, pls wats ur standard? So bcs u spent a lot of money u neva worked for, won d FA cup, Premier league and d charity shield, u now belong to the man utd/liverpool class, dats funny and rude, in case u dnt know, history makes clubs and u dnt have it, so spend more money, win more trophies ova a period of time and u can start talkin abt high standard.
Re: FA Cup Win Can't Save Roberto Mancini From Manchester City Exit... by Jerryjat(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
sunny t: “This year they’ve been ordinary. Even though they’re second in the league, they haven’t been up to their own standards and weren’t very good in Europe. I’ve got a funny feeling that even if City go on and win the FA Cup that Mancini will still be off.”

This is wat i hate hearing from man city faithfuls, pls wats ur standard? So bcs u spent a lot of money u neva worked for, won d FA cup, Premier league and d charity shield, u now belong to the man utd/liverpool class, dats funny and rude, in case u dnt know, history makes clubs and u dnt have it, so spend more money, win more trophies ova a period of time and u can start talkin abt high standard.

yeah true.... tanx broda.... gist dem 4 me...

(1) (Reply)

Picture Shows How Isolated Rooney Has Become At Man Utd / Sunderland Vs Arsenal Tomorrow At 3pm / Leo Messi's Hillarious Response To Viral €37,330 Bill In Ibiza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.