Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,906 members, 7,883,158 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

Who Dances Better At Weddings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Dances Better At Weddings? (544 Views)

5 Things You Need To Stop Saying To Single People At Weddings / Things You Wish Your Partner Was Better At / Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Dances Better At Weddings? by Olufhemy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
Abeg o,I really must ask,because @ tyms,u go c some guys dance so tay,until bestman taps him dat oga u don dance pass ur wife o,& @ times,d lady go dance like say she don get everlasting visa to heaven.
So the question is- who does marriage pay?
To me,I see no reason Y a guy should dance 'off tune' on his marriage day after which he has spent soo much,& u cannot determine the outcome of the marriage,or if na GENERAL AJEKU (left over) you dey marry,chei(pitiful)
Or maybe the day don try try try no c hope b4 because he resemble oga @ d top!
But ladies own.............
Re: Who Dances Better At Weddings? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
The ladies dance the most because they think maga is paying
Re: Who Dances Better At Weddings? by Olufhemy(m): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
Maga it must be,because I bet a guy would not count Wedding as an important day of his life!
Re: Who Dances Better At Weddings? by Toktee(m): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
Bicos she think say with all the children wey she throw wey man no go marry her again
Re: Who Dances Better At Weddings? by mysticgal(f): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
you ever heard of a situation where a man say i've spent so much on dis lady,i cant let ha go lyk dat?dats enuf rizon 2 dance alingo pass p2
Re: Who Dances Better At Weddings? by Kingslaw(m): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
All is well. grin
all those people wey talk say " she don even pass menopause,who go marry her at 40"de there dey chop her weding rice.
Re: Who Dances Better At Weddings? by Olufhemy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
@mysticgal,then you have to pity those guys who after marriage have to dodge ino their rooms around 11:30pm and as early as 5am,they are off again!so Y d dance afterall?
Re: Who Dances Better At Weddings? by Originakalokalo(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
Na ladies......

If the guy too dance and some guys wey don chop the lady dey there,na serios laf dey go laff oooo.

Guys,make you bone for your own sake oooo.unless na virgin she be.

1 Like

Re: Who Dances Better At Weddings? by Dubemkelly(m): 1:59am On Apr 10, 2013
Ladies do cos dt happens 2 b d most xcting momnt in der lives...Gettin a hubby aint easy dese days

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Ask Your First Girlfriend Out? / How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day And Its Effect ? / 5 Signs You're Dating A Womanizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.