Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,750 members, 7,898,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 04:39 PM

2 Funny Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2 Funny Jokes (2009 Views)

Wet Latest And Funny Jokes On Your Whatsapp, Drop Ur Numbers / Part 2........funny Pictures / Crack Ya Ribs With This Funny Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Funny Jokes by robby1(m): 3:14pm On May 10, 2006
(1)
A lazy teacher went to her class to teach one day and the following dialogue ensued b/w she and her students.

Teacher: Class do u know what we have today?
Class: No ma.
Teacher: oh. well there is no need to teach you what u wouldnt know.

NEXT DAY

Teacher:do u know what we have 2day
Class: yes ma
Teacher: there is no need teaching it. because u already know it.

THIRD DAY
Teacher: do u know what we have today class?
Class: (every one answers at thesame time) yes, no, yes, no, ,
Teacher: ok let those who know teach those who dont know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2)
An old woman boarded a bus en-route to lagos. when she got in, she told the driver and conductor to tell her when the reached benin.
So as they kept travelling, she kept reminding them to tell her when they get there, that they shld pls not forget it. she did these for more than five times b/4 she slept
Unfortunately, when they got to benin, she was still asleep and the driver and conductor had totally forgotten about her warnings.
They only remembered it when they were approaching abeokuta so they stopped and were contempleting what to do. Luckily the old woman was still asleep, so they decided they will go back to benin and then wake her up there. when they got to benin, they woke her up and told her they were in benin. that she can come down now.
"come down ke?" she said "abeg na here wey my son tlak say make i take my drug oh!!. i dey stop for lagos"
Re: 2 Funny Jokes by Z4M4eva(f): 3:21pm On May 10, 2006
l.o.l cheesy cheesy

I love those Jokes!! cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Funny Jokes by vichel(m): 5:40pm On May 10, 2006
cheesy cheesy really lol now that was somethin
Re: 2 Funny Jokes by diddy4(m): 10:14pm On May 10, 2006
they go kill her that day, chai women nawa for una
Re: 2 Funny Jokes by spikelord(m): 1:47am On May 11, 2006
Hehe
Re: 2 Funny Jokes by trailblaze: 4:11pm On May 11, 2006
That's pretty cool.
Re: 2 Funny Jokes by eveseh(f): 7:58pm On May 11, 2006
nice one kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 2 Funny Jokes by Immortalme(m): 12:51am On May 15, 2006
Really kool jokes cool
Re: 2 Funny Jokes by ojd(m): 2:00am On May 15, 2006
real kool jokes.

Trust Nigerian bus conductors, dem go nearly kill the woman
Re: 2 Funny Jokes by dm(m): 2:59pm On May 15, 2006
You said it all LAZY TEACHER

(1) (Reply)

Economic Crisis / Funny Pixs / If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.