Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

How To Start Your Import Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Your Import Business (941 Views)

How China Online Import Business Works / How To Start An Home Based Import Business. / Garments Import Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Your Import Business by UMEE: 11:12am On Apr 10, 2013
Make Millions Importing Jewelries, Phones and Laptops,Cars,Cloths,Shoes and accessories and fast moving products with small capital. Stop wasting time saving to build capital looking for big ventures to invest. Grow your little capital start small from your home or your office. e-commerce has never been this easy; You must have a GTbank Master card or UBA Africard before you can import. Don't worry about shipping fee as most products comes with free shipping. Contact me via my e-mail stecng@gmail.com with Subject "Importation free Tips" or call 08037808481. I will sincerely send this guide to first 7 people for free.
Re: How To Start Your Import Business by ddeston(m): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
Discover How To Start Your Cheap Products importation

(LAPTOPS,MOBILEPHONES,IPAD,IPHONE,BLACKBERRIES,ELECTRONICS,JEWELRIES,GOLDS,BRAZILLIAN HAIR,WRIST WATCH & MANY MORE!!!)
..............Mini-Importation Business with ZERO NAIRA, Using "OTHER PEOPLES MONEY" (OPM) Or with less Than N10,000 CAPITAL & Grow it To Millions In Few Months Importing From Abroad (CHINA,USA,UK,MALAYSIA) ........... & Get it Delivered To Your Doorstep Right Here In Nigeria!!!!!!!!

FOR FULL & FREE DETAILS
VISIT:::: >>>>>>>>>> http://www.fastestbiz.info/

hotline 07010659454

Re: How To Start Your Import Business by Lawmann: 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
So everybody has become an importer.Na wah ooo.Naija mentality
Re: How To Start Your Import Business by onlinemaster: 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
UMEE: Make Millions Importing Jewelries, Phones and Laptops,Cars,Cloths,Shoes and accessories and fast moving products with small capital. Stop wasting time saving to build capital looking for big ventures to invest. Grow your little capital start small from your home or your office. e-commerce has never been this easy; You must have a GTbank Master card or UBA Africard before you can import. Don't worry about shipping fee as most products comes with free shipping. Contact me via my e-mail stecng@gmail.com with Subject "Importation free Tips" or call 08037808481. I will sincerely send this guide to first 7 people for free.
. simply click on www.makecashng..com for free tutorials on how to make money online and offline in Nigeria inclusing how to start importation business...
Its free in my blog
Re: How To Start Your Import Business by oshie(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
please dont pay any dime for mini import info.
we have taken time to demystify import biz in naija.

go to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

start from season 1 and meet us in season 2
you must be glad you did

(1) (Reply)

Make A Living With Piggary And Become Wealthier In Your Entire Life / Is The 42 Trillion Naira Igbo Investments In The North True Or False? / FREE Ebook On Internet Marketing, Income Stream, Weight Loss, Web Design Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.