Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:14 AM

Looking For Love And Marriage? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For Love And Marriage? (491 Views)

I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. / I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Love And Marriage? by adedunmola: 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
Are you tired of endless online dating? Looking for Love and Marriage?
Take part in a Speed Dating event at a city near you. * Meet Singles from your cultural, social and professional background face-to-face* Immediate assessment and determination of mutual physical attraction between potential partners * End to endless emailing for months with a faceless online contact.

The first 1000 men and 1000 women registered gold members get an automatic special invitation to the launching ceremony and the first souls.com speed date event in Lagos and any other city of your choice with free buffet dinner refreshments and a take - home cupid gift box for everyone…. FREE!

Start the journey today & take control of your destiny.

For Enquiries call- 08148691807, 08028096309
BB PIN- 2156F9FE
E-mail- adedunmola@soulss.com

(1) (Reply)

ins / The 7 Most Important Men In A Woman’s Life [must Read For The Ladies] / Well Educated White And Halfcaste Ladies Ready For Marriage. Drop Your Pin Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.