Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,167 members, 7,977,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:37 AM

Why Nigerian Girls Back Home Rude To Girls Abroad Dating Their Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Girls Back Home Rude To Girls Abroad Dating Their Men? (1021 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. / Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Girls Back Home Rude To Girls Abroad Dating Their Men? by theasianwife(f): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
Why Nigerian girls back home rude to girls abroad dating their men? It's not like we know he' s married or dating you in the beginning? plus it's just a date, shouldn't you be dealing with your own man himself instead of blasting off to the other girl? And why the mentality that nigerian men will never be serious with women abroad? Cos that's what I got when the ex bom blasted me the last time.."he can never be serious with someone like you, he' s abroad and he will come back, and leave you high and dry...!" Well... .? And you are Asian he can nvr be serious with you, no nigerian men can... Well thank god those days are over.. Just Need to get it off my chest, been weighing it since with anger, cos I didn't argue back with her, cos a dignified lady will nvr fight or be rude to another lady because of men issues...
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Back Home Rude To Girls Abroad Dating Their Men? by Imprida(f): 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
Dont let that bored you, really i dont know why some girls are like that maybe its all come down to inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Back Home Rude To Girls Abroad Dating Their Men? by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 06, 2013
Happy birthday to you, wishing you all the best and also wishing you a happy home

are married or dating a Nigerian man, you are beautiful i must confess . do you have a blackberyy so we could chat
theasianwife: Why Nigerian girls back home rude to girls abroad dating their men? It's not like we know he' s married or dating you in the beginning? plus it's just a date, shouldn't you be dealing with your own man himself instead of blasting off to the other girl? And why the mentality that nigerian men will never be serious with women abroad? Cos that's what I got when the ex bom blasted me the last time.."he can never be serious with someone like you, he' s abroad and he will come back, and leave you high and dry...!" Well... .? And you are Asian he can nvr be serious with you, no nigerian men can... Well thank god those days are over.. Just Need to get it off my chest, been weighing it since with anger, cos I didn't argue back with her, cos a dignified lady will nvr fight or be rude to another lady because of men issues...
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Back Home Rude To Girls Abroad Dating Their Men? by jntyjnty007(f): 3:23pm On May 06, 2013
Some are just plain jealous and envious, the fact you have a Nigerian man, let it be there issue and not yours. They want something you have, and one way of doing it by slagging others off, it makes them feel good, especially if they are with like-minded people. These type of women show themselves up in the most ungainly way, one of the reasons why they never find a decent home-grown or foreign man of their own. Simply pathetic.

We live in a world where people are constantly migrating, inter-racial marriages will continue to exist.

And it ain't just in Nigeria either.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Back Home Rude To Girls Abroad Dating Their Men? by ezemoses(m): 3:44pm On May 06, 2013
brothers what are your views on this?

(1) (Reply)

Need An Advice / Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) / Woman Divorces Husband For Having Small Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.