Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:29 PM

My Wife Prayers(source Of My Poverty) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Prayers(source Of My Poverty) (1032 Views)

My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry / Can True Love Exist In Poverty ? / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Prayers(source Of My Poverty) by seniormallam(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
Pls hw will I tell my wife to stop praying dat God shld distance us from anytin dat will nt let us hav peace in our home, nd sincerely within me I know I'll marry anoder wife nd cruise well if money come, bt this her early morning prayers is reali blocking d money, pls hw can I stop her without leting my intention known to her...................
Re: My Wife Prayers(source Of My Poverty) by sheedy407(m): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
OP,settle down wif a wife and tins wuld b better wit u
Re: My Wife Prayers(source Of My Poverty) by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
eko oni baje oo.. If she does not pray; ur will be the first person to a thread saying dat; I MARRIED A WITCH WHO IS PRAYERLESS
Re: My Wife Prayers(source Of My Poverty) by Ferdinandu(m): 12:30am On Apr 11, 2013
What is wrong with the prayer?which kind of money do u want? Are you planning to go into 419,drug pushing,Armed robbery? You will marry another wife and cruise with her.Yeye old man,you don't know your age.This is the kind of dreams under 18 teenagers are having.Grow up,everyday Obi is a boy
Re: My Wife Prayers(source Of My Poverty) by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 11, 2013
If u are a useless man who can't do what he is suppose to do, please stop blaming your inadequacy on your wife.
Re: My Wife Prayers(source Of My Poverty) by justineu(m): 9:59am On Apr 11, 2013
E be like say u be devil wey dey fear prayes
Re: My Wife Prayers(source Of My Poverty) by 190: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2013
justineu: E be like say u be devil wey dey fear prayes

He certainly CANT BE A NIGERIAN MAN

we denounce him grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Prayers(source Of My Poverty) by queenofhearts(f): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2013
Sighs*
Re: My Wife Prayers(source Of My Poverty) by seniormallam(m): 10:24am On Apr 11, 2013
190:

He certainly CANT BE A NIGERIAN MAN

we denounce him grin grin grin
God give my hubby money differs from, if d money will cause problem between us, let d money nt come, haba
Re: My Wife Prayers(source Of My Poverty) by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2013
Seniormallam , I so pity you. Money that you should use to care for yourself and family, you want to use it to "jaye" and marry another wife.

She knows why she's praying such prayers; she knows the kind man she's married to. Power and money will cause you to derail and she doesn't want that.

Never, ever underestimate the Power of a Praying Wife! If you go ahead to marry another wife, she will be your doom! History always repeats itself, I hope it doesn't repeat itself in your life.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Prayers(source Of My Poverty) by BeautfulB(f): 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
He's d one hindering her prayer...
Re: My Wife Prayers(source Of My Poverty) by Davluck(m): 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
d devil is dancing ALINGO in ur lyf...i join my faith wit her own nd shout a big AMEN, cme 2 tink of it @op, u MUMU wit pride.
Re: My Wife Prayers(source Of My Poverty) by Exponental(m): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
I call it wisdom on d path of d woman. I remember d day I asked my fiancee to pray 4 me, @ d end, she added positively...... I asked her why d word, she said if not positive, then we dont need it. ...lol
Re: My Wife Prayers(source Of My Poverty) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
Davluck: d devil is dancing ALINGO in ur lyf...i join my faith wit her own nd shout a big AMEN, cme 2 tink of it @op, u MUMU wit pride.
it makes me wonder of what use is his pride if he is swimming in misery and porverty undecided
Re: My Wife Prayers(source Of My Poverty) by dhrey: 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
U can has well divorce her,and go for a wife that wil use curse to wake u.
Re: My Wife Prayers(source Of My Poverty) by benedicta0(f): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
You mean after your wife have suffered with you when money comes you will use the money to marry another wife? God knows ur heart u better repent and start thinking of how you will spoil herwith money if you have and you be surprise to see God's blessing upon your life
Re: My Wife Prayers(source Of My Poverty) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2013
Pls, a tryin to catch some naps here. Reduce d noise in ur arguments pls.
Thank u

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Do I Tell Her? / The More I Become Independent / 6 Unintentional Things Yourbody Language Says Aboutyou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.