Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,348 members, 7,937,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop (15771 Views)

Forsale A Plot Of Land @ Dominion Estate Omitoro Off Ijede Road Ikorodu Lagos / 1unit Of 2bedroom,1unit Of 3bedroom Bungalow Forsale @dominion Estate pix inside / Sold SolForsale- 1 Plot Of Land@ Dominion Estate Omitoro Ikorod 2,3 bedroom flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by DBproperty: 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2013
adewal15: Is this fraudulent? Place tell me how fraudulent is it?:-) Lol...
This making front page is what should be not that yeye guy's pics..

it is not fraudulent,you just have a choice to make.
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by DBproperty: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
feminine A: Ope o!! I was already putting a little pressure on my hubby to get to plots there. Thanks for the clarification. Abeg the law inbox me your pin. Make the wrong people no enjoy my hard earned money

well i like to remind you that the work of a lawyer is far different from a real estate consultant.information is power
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by DBproperty: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
strangest: Now over to Dominion Estate, come and defend yourselvesd with pictures... I actually wanted to put some money there...

lawyer@ibejulekki promised to send them i hope he does that soon.
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by DBproperty: 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
EAC BLAZE: @OP Thanks alot for this piece of info, I am even planning to go there to see the area, in other to acquire some plots

Again I say thank you so much

please go and see the land and make a choice
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by DBproperty: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2013
Sprumbaba:
I don't do cheap 500,000 naira land. Do your silly Estate you are promoting has approved Layout? Capital No. You can pick on your little defense of having gazette number only and omo onile receipt. I will never advice anyone to buy into such estate because it is fraud. Can you see ooze fraud for setting up a new account? Nairalanders Should stay way from estate like this.

U don't do cheap lands well thanks GOD for your life and for blessing you a little.all men are not equal.if u don't do cheap land I do and others do too. Find out the truth and live on it in every profession we have good and bad people.don't read a post and because land scam is common in nigeria then the owners of dominion gardens would also do that
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by DBproperty: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2013
Delafruita: i truly appreciate what lawyer does on this forum however i think its very wrong for someone with clout to make such pronouncements without investigation.i recall sometime ago a thread was started by euromillion on this same dominion gardens and i offered him some advise based on my knowledge of the terrain and the area.

first,dominion gardens never claimed to be in lekki,they are in ibeju-lekki.i have had course to visit the area so i know where their estate is.as for the gated fence and other amenities promised,i am certain dominion gardens didnt claim they were in place,they probably listed them as some of the things that will be put in place.

it is unfortunate that lawyer will bring up mowe/ofada as a reason to tacitly downplay the integrity of the promoters of dominion gardens estate.personally,as a businessman,i wont invest my money in a place when i am told the "gazette is been processed".however,i am very familiar with the estate development business(at least the sale of serviced plots) and i know everything is done in phases.mowe/ofada was an unfortunate experience for many companies and individuals but not all those who invested in mowe/ofada got their hands burnt.

lawyer failed to mention that there is a difference between an acquired land and a committed land.under the laws of lagos state,an acquired land can be ratified and a simple was put in place for that.lagos state has made effort to distinguish between acquired and committed lands so as to calm the fears of investors who used to have cold feet when charts show lands to be under government acquisition.

the comments by lawyer that the government is acquiring more land because of the free trade zone only shows that he hasnt done his due diligence in that area.the free trade zone and deep sea ports are in a totally different axis from where dominion gardens is.the LFZ is after akodo on the way to la campagn tropicana while the site for the lekki international airport is just after elerangbe or precisely in ilamija which is also where the CHOSEN church have their university.

the site for the airport has been well marked out and while the surrounding lands are also under acquisition,4000hectares of it is in the process of been ratified.it is certain that the government will not ratify the 4000hectares and it i a reality that some of it has already been gazetted.i also have it on good authority that the road from elerangbe junction is expected to become a dual carriage way which will link up to badore by road and awoyaya by ferry.

it should be noted that i am not one of the promioters of dominion gardens neither do i have any connection with them.besides dominion gardens isnt the only estate in the area.there are about 6 estates in that area alone.domini0on estates seems to have very aggressive marketers and that seems to be why they are perhapos the most visible.those familiar with that area will know that its the lands on the right side from elerangbe junction that are under acquisition and in the process of been ratified.unfortunately,dominion gardens is on that side of the road.in all sincerity,if i were a stakeholder in dominion gardens,i would not have been a party to acquiring on that side since the left side is free from acquisition.however,they are probably privy to some information which i am not.i am well aware that with the calibre of people pushing for the ratification(one of whom is a justice of the supreme court),there is a high probability their site will be ratified.

the only reason i have taken the time to type this long epistle is because i expected lawyer to have done his due diligence since he knows his words carry a lot of weight.our firm also has an estate in that area.investment in real estate is a matter of foresight and with the activities of government and developers in that area,its bound to be a goldmine in years to come.its not about the next few months,rather its about years to come.

Thank you delafrulta I like the fact that you think its very wrong for someone with clout(Dlaw) to make such pronouncements without investigation and also expected lawyer to have done his due diligence since he knows his words carry a lot of weight.to start with mowe/ofada is under ogun state so why should lawyer compare that with ibeju-lekki which is under lagos-state,where the governor abides by the law.
[it is so unfortunate that the lawyer will bring up mowe/ofada as a reason to tacitly downplay the integrity of the promoters of dominion gardens estate],if he had any issue with guerilla marketing of dominion estate.well I can understand not FRAUDULENT guerilla marketing of dominion estate must stop,what impression have you made on investors,stakeholder,resident,business men and woman etc.who live or make a living from ibeju-lekki, eleko junction to la campange tropicana take about 35to40mins and eleko junction is off lekki-epe express way and from eleko junction to epe is abt 20-25 mins.the LFTZ is set as the lands are selling for 100dollars per sqm meters so where did you get your fact that government is acquiring more lands for LFTZ.

As for the promoters of dominion gardens.am sure you have learnt from your mistakes.
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by DBproperty: 11:39am On Apr 16, 2013
helpee: you dont just say because it has no approved layout, it is fraud. such conclusion is nauseating. remember u are spoiling somebody's business wtout any genuine ground to do so. u may not be doing 500k deal but so many people are even doing 200k deal and it is still genuine many times with only omo onile receipt. pls leave them alone and allow individuals makr their own investment choices

@helpee GOD bless you
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by Sprumbaba: 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
@DBproperty
You took most of your time attacking constructive criticisms and abusing those against you when you renewed your internet bandwidth.
I am personally done with you already.
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by DBproperty: 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
[quote author=Sprumbaba]@DBproperty
You took most of your time attacking constructive criticisms and abusing those against you when you renewed your internet bandwidth.
I am personally done with you already.
[/quote

That's your biss who cares
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by austinkenneth: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
5 months after... Has this estate been gazetted?

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by Sagewood: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
@ DBproperty,

If the Estate is for real and not fraudulent, why not just stop replying every critic, and do the honorable
thing by posting detailed pictures of the fenced and gated community. You can also include the actual location with clear directions on how to get to the Estate, the documents of the land, and present your case in a
non- threatening way.
Lawyer is doing a public service to would- be land owners, and you have no right to attack him.
In the USA here, Estate Agents don't market lands/ properties with mere rhetoric but with pictures and clear
and unambiguous information. Pictures speak a thousand words. Videos may even suffice.
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by Mille: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
It's already 8 years now. I'm curious.

Is the said Dominion gardens estate now allocatedor built up or developed or an entire scam cos I can't find any traces of it online anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HOME SOLAR POWER SUPPLY SYSTEM FOR 3 BED HOUSE OR FLAT / Emmergency! Raging Fire At Abule Egba / FG To Begin Sale Of New Housing Units Soon Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.