Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,213 members, 7,880,788 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:49 AM

Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary (28363 Views)

Ameachi To Get "Ordinary" Chairman Of Amnesty From Buhari / Boko Haram: FG Acquires 12 Fighter Jets / Breaking News, Boko Haram Rejects Amnesty, From Abubakar Shakau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
mu2sa2: I can see that you are an ig.noramus. Today in maiduguri, kano, yobe and other places there two are armed belligerents - JTF and boko haram. The killings in these places are perpetrated by both of them. If JTF and boko haram were to vacate these cities all violence will stop.
Still you refuse to understand! The terrorists boko haram were killing people en masse before the JTF came to the north!
The JTF is there only to protect law abiding civilians. Stop trying to put our gallent soldiers at the same level with terrorists. The soldiers are putting their lives in danger to protect the citizenry. That is the only reason why they are there. So just stop this s.tupid comparison. The people bombing churches full with innocent civilians, and beheading innocent souls, and bombing bus parks are the boko haram. The JTF is fighting for that to stop. Don't be confused!
Big f.ool
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by confusion247(m): 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
mu2sa2: I can see that you are an ig.noramus. Today in maiduguri, kano, yobe and other places there two are armed belligerents - JTF and boko haram. The killings in these places are perpetrated by both of them. If JTF and boko haram were to vacate these cities all violence will stop.
You are a big fool. What brought JTF to kano, yobe etc if not the presence of boko haram. If northerners withdraw their support for boko haram, boko haram will stop and JTF will disappear. Those who die as JTF is fighting boko haram is collateral damage and JTF use to apologize on that. No boko haram no JTF.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Stlatyv(m): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
princemolak: Who is Fooling Who,bk boiz Or D Governments
d above comment is simple bt very sensible. Can any1 ansa it?
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by nagoma(m): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
dbride:

I dismissed you long time ago and trust you will never agree with the points I made and I know that "tough love" is usually rebuffed. Malam, kwowa de kayan seruwa, ni kam na geji da dogon magana. Ka chi gaba, kwo ka huta lafiya. Na pasa.

Shallow as usual. Looking for a pushover.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Fantacy1(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2013
Nigeria ve become a lafing stck
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by dbride: 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
nagoma:

Shallow as usual. Looking for a pushover.

Accepted. I see you have quite some depth but remember that the WAEC cut-off mark for the north is still LOWER than that of the south and I am left wondering why. At least you are happy now and can go to sleep a fulfilled man knowing that you have "trashed" a southerner today. Hurray, congratulations on your life long ambition! Do it more often to slip out of your complex issues that makes you unable to mix/live with people not entirely your kind. Anything for a weak brother! Much love and goodnight.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by ndahbros: 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
Maxymilliano: Boko haram has never demanded for amnesty, it was northern leaders and their western allies who demand for it. Boko haram struggles, as led by Shekau is purely ideological in nature, and his demand is anything but amnesty.

PA to Shekarau. how is ur boss today?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by benjichuks(m): 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
Yeeyo: Boko haram ar figtin 4 prophet mohammed PISS be upon him, no amount of money wuld stop dem from kil coz they dn want 2 mis d 72 vigin as mohammed( S W A) promize 2 all muslim.
Hahahah grin
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by bakila: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
dbride:

Nagoma, you are still way behind the southerners in spite of everything WE said. You know why? Because my northern brothers and sisters depend on government largese for survival. It is part of the legacies of misrule for upwards 30 years. You are never happy when your own is not in power and seek every means to disrupt government. This attitude is propelled by some wicked spirit that you should calm down and check or it will consume you all. This is tough love but in times like this we must spill it for the sake of sanity and progress.

Take care, Nagoma. Mu huta lafiya, sai wata rana.

Idan har kana jin hausa kuma ka riga ka gudu da arewa where u said for so long u will know that what you are saying is not true or biased. Boko Haram got to where they are after Obsanjo's tenure. His Successor was Umaru before Goodluck continued with thier mandate. BH had taken down so much Policemen, Soldiers and Community Leaders who are Muslim before they went very national with thier attacks against the IG and the Police headquarters Abuja and affecting the balance of our ethnic and religoius harmony with the Madalla Attack.
Its not abut who is the president, but what there ideaology is. Whether u are a Muslim if u cross their path u are at War with them.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Cityguy: 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
kadree: Asking what wrong av U̶̲̥̅̊ done?killing innocent children,women and men isn't wrong?
May d wrath of God pay U̶̲̥̅̊ some visit!
A big AMEN to that jor.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 12, 2013
bakila:

Idan har kana jin hausa kuma ka riga ka gudu da arewa where u said for so long u will know that what you are saying is not true or biased. Boko Haram got to where they are after Obsanjo's tenure. His Successor was Umaru before Goodluck continued with thier mandate. BH had taken down so much Policemen, Soldiers and Community Leaders who are Muslim before they went very national with thier attacks against the IG and the Police headquarters Abuja and affecting the balance of our ethnic and religoius harmony with the Madalla Attack.
Its not abut who is the president, but what there ideaology is. Whether u are a Muslim if u cross their path u are at War with them.
You don't kill soldiers easilly; stop confusing MOPOL with soldiers.
boko haram killed a lot of police men and civilians over the years, but less than 40 soldiers have been killed. Nigerian army is not a joke my friend! The unstopping massacre of the civilians is what obliged the JTF to come north.
terrorists say they don't fear death, let them know naija soldiers don't die easy!
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by smartg(m): 12:14am On Apr 12, 2013
Boko!, boko!!, bokoHaram!!!. How many times did i call you, no forget say fly wey no de hear word de follow dead body enter grave!?. Small pikin wey say im mama no go sleep, im self no go sleep!!. >a word is enough for you if you are wise!!!.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by coputa(m): 12:36am On Apr 12, 2013
Buhari sown a seed (boko haram) which has now taken over the whole nation...this has further exposed their (northern elders) desire for personal aggrandisement,by agitating for amnesty....Boko haram is an affilliate of al quada and other islamist terrorist group,whose activities are financed by rich islamic/arab nations....they dont need amnesty like the niger Delta militants who are fighting for a just course without any external allies...Buhari can no longer tame the monster.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by nairaman66(m): 2:44am On Apr 12, 2013
What a slap on the Federal Government's face grin!
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by NLGwoodey: 3:39am On Apr 12, 2013
A bully slaps you. You said--OK I forgive u.
The bully said I never asked for forgiveness.

Who be the mumu here?

GEJ!

NOTE: These people are using all the avenues available to prove that GEJ is an indecisive and weak Presido.
GEJ should fire all his advisers on BH issue. Period. This is pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by kardoso(m): 3:51am On Apr 12, 2013
Well mr jonathan I'm ashame to call you my president. Gone are the days I was proud to talk about you before men and women as my PRESIDENT . You didn't see this coming?! All those looking for ways and means to paint you and your government with filth from the mud have succeeded because you openly and foolishly gave them the rhythm to dance to. Sorry for you . This is your mess clean it up. Very soon you will understand why the Algerian government is highly respected the world over. At least before it takes decades for you to find out let me hint you. The Algerian government don't talk about amnesty for the Boko haram twin brother in their country.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Qrisful: 6:11am On Apr 12, 2013
Maxymilliano: Boko haram has never demanded for amnesty, it was northern leaders and their western allies who demand for it. Boko haram struggles, as led by Shekau is purely ideological in nature, and his demand is anything but amnesty.

so in your own assessment they should kill innocent people to drive home their demand, I sorry for you, because as it happens to innocent citizen will surely be your option
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by AmiableJay(m): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2013
Osc: I like their guts but note they are to Islamize north not Nigeria that is why it doesnt concern me.
It should concern you,buddy.. After they might have Islamized the North,where next do you think they will target?...
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by AmiableJay(m): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2013
mike404:
Allah will reward them
'Allah' self is a dreadful word.:-(..
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Suc4live(m): 9:03am On Apr 12, 2013
seperate dis: BH..Bu Hari,Boko Haram....no difference jor!
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by davseun2ta(m): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2013
Pee2k3: with 7 virgins in hell fire grin with 7 virgins in hell fire

Pleasure and Pain!!! i pity their end, honestly
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Promolysis(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2013
eagle,eye:
"Surprisingly, the Nigerian government is talking about granting us amnesty. What wrong have we done? On the contrary, it is we that should grant you [a] pardon,

" GEJ, NTOOOOOOOOO

Hahahahaha.....these boko guys funny die...
gej is a confused man
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by thoexynne: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2013
At least the guy SHEKAU may look cruel, but his statement and response still sound logical and sensible, he even seem in his right frame of mind than my so called MR PRESIDENT, now i don't mean to sound like a broken record here i'm just saying.. How do you pardon someone who doesn't think he did anything wrong, or even to any length admit any wrong doing..... Even our God who is the most merciful wouldn't pardon anybody who doesn't feel he's wrong.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by martinspeniel: 10:33am On Apr 12, 2013
It's true dat a cannoe paddler doesent speak bad against the crocodie in the water until he ve successfuly pass tru the water! i pity the NORTH,AND BLAME THE IGBOS. but BH,I swear.nothing gud will ever come out of u in this life again.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by nagoma(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2013
dbride:

Accepted. I see you have quite some depth but remember that the WAEC cut-off mark for the north is still LOWER than that of the south and I am left wondering why. At least you are happy now and can go to sleep a fulfilled man knowing that you have "trashed" a southerner today. Hurray, congratulations on your life long ambition! Do it more often to slip out of your complex issues that makes you unable to mix/live with people not entirely your kind. Anything for a weak brother! Much love and goodnight.

And the PhD cut off mark is much lower in the south. I see that in Oga at the top. A pass Bachelors degree would not perform any worse. Thank you I had a good night.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by otunlexy(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2013
How can cows be treatning the FG.normal human beings ar nt meant to be negotiating wit cows.if boko haram is granted amnesty,then all d youth wil go to war with the duly constituted authorities across the nation.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 12, 2013
Howcome GEJ always talks like a fool ?
First of all the reason he should have given for not granting Amnesty to bh is "because they are terrorists", because they are mass killers who have no remourse. Because Amnesty would stand in the way of justice to the victims of bh.
Yet he says: "no Amnesty for ghosts".
And now it turns out he is trying to give them Amnesty.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by otunlexy(m): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2013
How can cows be treatning the FG.normal human beings ar nt meant to be negotiating wit cows.if boko haram is granted amnesty,then all d youth wil go to war with the duly constituted authorities across the nation..the FG should embark on operation wipe away boko haram instead of dis stupid amnesty
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by deruko(m): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2013
well am sill waiting 4 response by the federal government on this matter........by question is where the money 4 amnesty is gonna come 4rm? is it our sure-p? or the sovereign wealth fund i think the military is confuse, when is the federal government going to declare state of emergency in these troubled states? is it when everybody is dead? amnesty will never be the answer.....Are we too dumb to realize this truth?? i say it again, an uprising is coming, if care is not taken it would consume us all.....God help Nigeria
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Litmus: 11:06am On Apr 12, 2013
coputa: Buhari sown a seed (boko haram) which has now taken over the whole nation...this has further exposed their (northern elders) desire for personal aggrandisement,by agitating for amnesty....Boko haram is an affilliate of al quada and other islamist terrorist group,whose activities are financed by rich islamic/arab nations....they dont need amnesty like the niger Delta militants who are fighting for a just course without any external allies...Buhari can no longer tame the monster.

I doubted Boko would accept amnesty since I'm one of the few like you who believes that their campaign is sponsored by foreign interests. In this regard, it was good Johnathan offered amnesty; now, the North/South bias card has convincingly been undermined.

I'm not convinced Northern politicians have direct involvement with the terrorism. I'm not even convinced they are exploiting the terrorism in terms of some political vendetta or 2015 agenda. It is plausible however that some may do so from an ideological stand point of view, vis-a vis having sympathy with the idea of an Islamic State. However, the international coalition of forces behind this thing are not interested in Islam. They are variously interested in drugs, oil, natural resources, hatred/fear of Nigeria's economic and human influence, and getting at America and the WEST.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Jesuscom: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
NORTH SENATES SHLD HEAR THIS,THAT BH NEEDS ISLAMIC STATE.A BIL SHLD BE PASSED ON B/4 2015 4 NORTH NIGERIA REPUBLIC. SHAkENA

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School / Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University / No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.