Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,863 members, 7,972,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:50 AM

Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? (24033 Views)

Meet D Next Governor Of Ondo State / MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by eaglechild: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
Lilimax: Maka gini? Why must it be only people fron Aguata and environs that should be clamouring for leadership of Anambra state Are there no more credible people in other parts of the state? angry
Pls dont bring in umunna politics here.
I for one dont care where anyone comes from so far they have what it takes to put Anambra in the right direction.
Anambra's land mass is too small for such.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Ekans: 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
Vote for Andy Uba and watch Anambra sold to the highest bidder.Vote Ifeanyi Uba and see Efcc move their headquaters moved to awka,or kabila will come for his diamonds.Ndi oshi na ama.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ebestsms.com:

That crock?

Andy will sell Anambra I dey tell you, it's only a clueless person that will vote for him.

Voting that man will be the badest thing that will ever happen to Anambra state.

UBA family should park well, Ngige or Soludo all the way.....

It's better a primary 5 pupil to govern Anambra than Andy Or Ifeanyi Uba.

ACTION MAN ALL THE WAY...........
Crook is understatment bt i knw he wil rig hs way true like alwayz. Cant wait for 2014,make we chop part of our embezzeled money cos i knw thats the only time we get to see it.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
With the comments so far, I must state that Igbos are doing well!!!!

Senator Chris Ngige...is the answer!
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by OperaMini1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
Peter Obi once asked this question, 'Ndi Anambra ibe m (fellow Anambrarians), are we cursed or are we the cause'? If this thread then is a reflection of the fact that Anambra people are now interested in what becomes of/happens to their state, then the state is in for interesting times.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by secnelly: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ebestsms.com:

That crock?

Andy will sell Anambra I dey tell you, it's only a clueless person that will vote for him.

Voting that man will be the badest thing that will ever happen to Anambra state.

UBA family should park well, Ngige or Soludo all the way.....

It's better a primary 5 pupil to govern Anambra than Andy Or Ifeanyi Uba.

Ifeanyi Ubah is not in any way, related to Andy Ubah. I know people will think so but Ifeanyi Ubah has made Life worth living for people in Anambra, where ever they are.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by tgbaba(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
lagcity:

When did Ifeanyi Ubah get his doctorate degree?

I wonder o. No be business he dey do? make he no employ ppl nah. make he dey do am nao.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by segunobe(m): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
I would advise anambrarians to vote either Dr chris Ngige or prof Chukwuma Soludo.
These are tested technocrat with very commeendable antecedents. For those rooting for ifeanyi uba,did you all bother to do a background check and find out the basis of his immense wealth?
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Indifferent(m): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Lilimax:
He is not from Ananbra state. Ewu!
i think he wants to say arthur eze.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by creativej: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
I think ngige is competent enough to run the race cool
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by mike404(m): 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
chibuike123: chinedu okoli aka flavour n'abania
Ngige egbuola otu ya mma, umu Anambra agaghi atunyere ndi boko haram na stati anyi
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Biafradiplomat: 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
Cupidkc: the question is.....how many of this men have really touched the lives of the masses positively before now? Anambra simply needs someone like Rochas(a philanthropist),someone who doesnt really care abt himself,but the masses. Use what is happening in Imo state for instance, Gov. Rochas is transforming the state with all the vigour that he gat.
......IFEANYI UBAH ....the peoples chioce.
On point bro, Rochas is one of the best things that happened to Imo state in recent times. I keep wondering where he is getting the money from. Imo is one huge construction yard, from Owerri to Orlu and Okigwe even down to the rural areas. I hope Anambra gets someone like him, the state needs to convert its enormous potential to reality.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by CUIzundu(m): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
Now dat oil has bein found in d state, we need not jst somebody that will build road but smbdy with an external defense...somebdy that can speak/fight 4 its pple, sm1 dat dos'nt run away 4rm battles like "JEG",smbdy to invest in Anambra,not in oda countries like Peter Obi, smbdy dat grew in d rural areas not daddy's pets 4rm some urban family with honesty driven 4rm within.....sm1 Like Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Every single one of you here shouting Ifeanyi Uba,Andy Uba,Ngige and Soludo will have your wishes dashed on the day of election. The winner of this election will be a DARK HORSE!

Mark my words but don't forget that Apga still holds the fort in Anambra and a lot of people will be disappointed as to who will win.
Watch out for Paul Odenigbo,Oseloka Obaze,Ogene,Obidigbo and more from Anambra North. Whomever Peter Obi supports is gonna win Anambra!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by ubest1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
u mean the oil subsidy/access bank criminal
callydon:

guy U jst took d word out of my mouth.
We d YOUTHS of Anambra av decided dat we don't want another "WOMAN" to occuy the govt seat of Anambra again.
Dr. Ifeanyi Patrick Ubah all d way joor!!!
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Zonacom(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: Every single one of you here shouting Ifeanyi Uba,Andy Uba,Ngige and Soludo will have your wishes dashed on the day of election. The winner of this election will be a DARK HORSE!

Mark my words but don't forget that Apga still holds the fort in Anambra and a lot of people will be disappointed as to who will win.
Watch out for Paul Odenigbo,Oseloka Obaze,Ogene,Obidigbo and more from Anambra North. Whomever Peter Obi supports is gonna win Anambra!
You just spoke my mind brother. Although i woun't be happy if someone else other than soludo wins the election(that is if he contests) but the fact remains that an underground plan is being ploted to bring in someone from anambra north(where we don't have any big name) because they've not ruled before. Anambrarians who hardly travel home underestimate the influence of peter obi, that guy is a God father. The only problem obi would likely have now is the internal crisis in APGA
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ebestsms.com:

That crook?

Andy should park well, Ngige or Soludo all the way.....

It's better a primary 5 pupil to govern Anambra than Andy Uba.

OPEN UR EYE, ANDY IS THE GOVERNOR ANAMBRA NEEDS NOW. WHY DO U CALL HIM A CROOK. STOP JOINING THE BAND WAGON BRO, GET CLOSE TO SOM1 B4 POURING CONDEMNATIONS.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Zonacom(m): 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2013
I definitely would love soludo to ocupy the govt house in Awka, but from the look of things, it might not come to pass. But i definitely dont want these people anywhere near the govt house:
1. Ifeanyi ubah
2. Andy ubah
3. Sen Annie okonkwo
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by slimghost(m): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
Zona.com:

You just spoke my mind brother. Although i woun't be happy if someone else other than soludo wins the election(that is if he contests) but the fact remains that an underground plan is being ploted to bring in someone from anambra north(where we don't have any big name) because they've not ruled before. Anambrarians who hardly travel home underestimate the influence of peter obi, that guy is a God father. The only problem obi would likely have now is the internal crisis in APGA

You couldn't have said it better. Whoever gets Obi's endorsement has already won, shikena. NGIGE and co cant stand Peter Obi when it comes to Anambra politics. SIMPLE FACT!
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
chi4b82: Anambra State is on the verge of electing a new Governor. Who do you think will win this most coveted position? Want to hear what you think/feel. Have a strong inclination towards Dr.Chike. Obidigbo, the former chairman of Manufacturers' Association of Nigeria and CEO, Hardis and Dromedas Nig. Ltd. Let's go there people

how i so wish that NGIGE WILL WIN THE ELECTION, I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT HE WILL DO MARVELOUSLY WELL
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by ifysimple(f): 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
akachukwu nwankpo
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Yazmin: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
omoodeogere: OR ARTHUR PENDRAGON

I laff almost die, sotey I match accelerator so hard come overtake keke NAPEP....lol!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by concacid: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
:-XIS HE OUT OF EFCC NET
Bliss4Lyfe: [size=28pt]SOLUDO 2014[/size]
IS HE OUT OF EFCC NET
Bliss4Lyfe: [size=28pt]SOLUDO 2014[/size]
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by OKEMKPI: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
AVOID THE UBAH'S SIMPLE[b]AVOID THE UBAH'S SIMPLE[/b]AVOID THE UBAH'S SIMPLE
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by chuksmad(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
callydon: None of these candidates has affected people's lives more than Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. He employs more than 3000 workers in his lagos depot alone out of which 65% are from Anambra, dis is not counting all his workers scattered all over the federation.
Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah has given scholarship to over 200 students in Anambra state. this is jst a few of wot dis man has find n he is willing to do more.
N.B: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah is nt in ANY way related to Andy Uba n d rest of them.
when did he start answering doctor? all this na politiking, Ifeanyi Uba should face his business squary. Just that politics give money too much in Niger, every dick and harry want to be a politician
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
[quote
author=chi4b82]Anambra State is on the verge of electing a new
Governor. Who do you think will win this most coveted position? Want to
hear what you think/feel. Have a strong inclination towards Dr.Chike.
Obidigbo, the former chairman of Manufacturers' Association of Nigeria
and CEO, Hardis and Dromedas Nig. Ltd. Let's go there people[/quote]

what about Buhari? is he not good enough?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by smallpope: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
league11: 1. AKACHUKWI NWAMKPO
2. DORA AKUNYILI
3. CHARLES SOLUDO
4. IFEANYI UBAH
5. CHRIS NGIGE
WALTER OKEKE cheesy
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Ofunaofu: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ngige! Ngige! Ngige ka anyi ga eso, ma ona ejeje ma ona na na Ngige ka anyi ga esooo!
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Ofunaofu: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ngige! Ngige! Ngige ka anyi ga eso, ma ona ejeje ma ona na na Ngige ka anyi ga esooo!
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Ofido(m): 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
Our Anambra is unpredictable. Personally i would have liked Andy Uba to win but he has not shown interest up till now. I think maybe he is stil rubbying with the oga at the top to give his blessings.

Another serious contender now is Dr Ifeanyi uba, my dear with the way that guy is going now he wil likely win that seat oooo. I even discussing with some of his pple to work for him in the grassroot.

The election i believe will jst be between APGA, PDP and ACN but i wil give it to PDP if they didnot start they normal infighting again and present an acceptable candidate like Andy or Ifeanyi or Nwankpo. Ngige time has passed in Anambra state. Apga can only make waves if ther present Ifeanyi Uba as they candidate, parts from that nothing for them.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by parki: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
I don't care who is elected as Governor of Anambra state; I just want Peter Obi gone as Governor of Anambra.
That guy is a bloody thief and he needs to be shown the way out. He should never be allowed to hold any
political position or seat in Anambra. Useless Thief.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by parki: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ofido: Our Anambra is unpredictable. Personally i would have liked Andy Uba to win but he has not shown interest up till now. I think maybe he is stil rubbying with the oga at the top to give his blessings.

Another serious contender now is Dr Ifeanyi uba, my dear with the way that guy is going now he wil likely win that seat oooo. I even discussing with some of his pple to work for him in the grassroot.

The election i believe will jst be between APGA, PDP and ACN but i wil give it to PDP if they didnot start they normal infighting again and present an acceptable candidate like Andy or Ifeanyi or Nwankpo. Ngige time has passed in Anambra state. Apga can only make waves if ther present Ifeanyi Uba as they candidate, parts from that nothing for them.

Abeg o, They shouldn't let Ifeanyi uba near that seat if not he'll finish Anambra State. That guy is not it at all. He is a criminal and if we let him close to that seat, he would just sell what is left of Anambra state and give us the change. I would even prefer for Andy to rule to allowing Ifeanyi near the seat. Andy has a conscience, Ifeanyi Uba, doesn't. Biko nu! Lets say no to Ifeanyi come 2014.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Don't We Have BBC Igbo Or Yoruba Service / BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian / Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.