Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,970 members, 7,938,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Snoring By The Spouse. How Do You Cope? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Snoring By The Spouse. How Do You Cope? (1002 Views)

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? / Dealing With A Snoring Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snoring By The Spouse. How Do You Cope? by jeffizy(m): 11:58am On Apr 11, 2013
Hey fellas. Me im just waking up where i am. But i had a terrible night.
Reason..?
I shared the room with my brother, and you dont wanna be in my shoes i bet you.
He was snoring like a mule....mooo!mooo! Lol.
I relocated to another room after kicking his a.se few times. He just rolls over and continues his awful symphony...mooo!
He's been like that since his young days.
I used to think snoring occured with robust people. But he's not on the big side. I keep telling him what he's gonna be doing to his wifey in the future with the snoring.
To ladies and gents up here, do you have a snoring spouse in ur bed?
How do you cope?
Trust me, it has nothing to do with sleeping position. My brother is a case study.
Mooooooooo! Chai.
Re: Snoring By The Spouse. How Do You Cope? by greatgod2012(f): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
From experience, snoring has to do with tiredness and position of sleeping, anytime im so tired or i sleep lying with my back, i will definately snore, so, i will recomend what my hubby usually do when i snore..........the day i snore, he will wake me up and ask me to sleep and lie with my side, it has always worked, u toocan try it, love conquers all, apart from waking me up to ask me to change my sleeping position, he never complain about it, only when he want to crack jokes, e.g, when im being too busy, he can say, stop overworking yourself o,because when you are so tired, u snores.....blah blah blah.
May God help us all.
Btw, im not a heavy snorer o, let nobody shout on me o.
P. S........i dont think snorers know that they snore until they are told, like my own case, i dont know i snore until im told.

The above was my comment in a related thread sometimes ago................you can check the thread out, it might help.

https://www.nairaland.com/1138608/how-deal-snoring-bedmate
Re: Snoring By The Spouse. How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
jeffizy: Hey fellas. Me im just waking up where i am. But i had a terrible night.
Reason..?
I relocated to another room after kicking his a.se few times. He just rolls over and continues his awful symphony...mooo!
He's been like that since his young days.
I used to think snoring occured with robust people. But he's not on the big side. I keep telling him what he's gonna be doing to his wifey in the future with the snoring.
How do you cope?
Trust me, it has nothing to do with sleeping position. My brother is a case study.
Mooooooooo! Chai.
Nonsense guy grin
It doesnt hv to do with size
Like said, ur position when u sleep matters. Dnt lie on ur back like she said.
The same thing happens with my mum so when i do when she comes ard is wake her up and tell her to lie on her side. She doesnt even know she snores. Also when she has blocked nose or catarrh, she snores too.
Re: Snoring By The Spouse. How Do You Cope? by jeffizy(m): 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
ive heard GG12 and nicky. But my bro holds an ms.c in snoring. He snores sitting, lying by his sides or otherwise. It's so intense that I've thought about buying him drugs.lol.
He is not a physical person,hence, its not over-work.
Even neighbors will hear if window is open.
But you are right about people not knowing they snore. I have to record him on phone sometimes.
Re: Snoring By The Spouse. How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
I don't snore but snoring doesn't bother much once you get used to sleeping with someone that snores.

1 Like

Re: Snoring By The Spouse. How Do You Cope? by jeffizy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
byvan: I don't snore but snoring doesn't bother much once you get used to sleeping with someone that snores.
You are okay with the ....hunrun hurun mooo....sound?
That's tough. Maybe you are a deep sleeper too.
Re: Snoring By The Spouse. How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2013
jeffizy:
You are okay with the ....hunrun hurun mooo....sound?

Am a very light sleeper,I just don't bother myself with something I have no solution to.If you hear a particular sound every night,with time it becomes lullaby.A woman with kids can't really afford to sleep deeply.
Re: Snoring By The Spouse. How Do You Cope? by maran1983(f): 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
Jeffizy, I suspect we have the same brother! He snores even sitting down.
I don't know if the walls in my house are not thick enough cos I hear him through the walls!
He's tired of my complaints so these days if he's in my town he doesn't stay over, he prefers lodging in a hotel and only comes for visits and lunch
Re: Snoring By The Spouse. How Do You Cope? by jeffizy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
maran1983: Jeffizy, I suspect we have the same brother! He snores even sitting down.
I don't know if the walls in my house are not thick enough cos I hear him through the walls!
He's tired of my complaints so these days if he's in my town he doesn't stay over, he prefers lodging in a hotel and only comes for visits and lunch
Lol.
It's a big issue for me.
Im so sorry for his future wife in advance!
Re: Snoring By The Spouse. How Do You Cope? by slimyem: 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
Even God knows that snoring has always been a deal-breaker with me. lipsrsealed....except if the person is exceptionally awesome and that's his only fault tongue
The day I slept in between two fat snoring friends was the day i decided any snoring person in the same room with me is a NO-NO!
The sounds that came from them left and right was as loud as "okada" sound when being kicked.I sat up in the middle of the night and almost cried while looking at them both with angry eyes.
Aint no throaty percussion orchestra playing allowed wherever slimyem has to sleep. coolcheesy
Special salute to all snorers and tolerating partners to snorers reading this post.cheesytongue

1 Like

Re: Snoring By The Spouse. How Do You Cope? by kay9(m): 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
jeffizy:
He just rolls over and continues his awful symphony...mooo!
How do you cope?My brother is a case study.
Mooooooooo! [/b]Chai.

jeffizy:
[b]You are okay with the ....hunrun hurun mooo....sound
?

grin grin grin This guy's hilarious...

I read somewhere that besides the sleep position and nasal blockage causes, some people actually have throat ''defects'' (for want of a better word) that make them snore. Like their tongue rolling back when they sleep, or even painless growths in there that prevent smooth breathing.

1 Like

Re: Snoring By The Spouse. How Do You Cope? by jeffizy(m): 1:07am On Apr 12, 2013
slimyem:
The day I slept in between two fat snoring friends was the day i decided any snoring person in the same room with me is a NO-NO!
tongue
Oh lawd! That's being suicidal yem!
Considering that you are slim-shake.
We still need you oh ,sista. grin
Re: Snoring By The Spouse. How Do You Cope? by maran1983(f): 2:12am On Apr 12, 2013
jeffizy:
Lol.
It's a big issue for me.
Im so sorry for his future wife in advance!
That's the thing, he's married!
I have been tempted to ask the wife how she copes on several occassions, but, I decided to allow her carry her cross silently.
Re: Snoring By The Spouse. How Do You Cope? by jeffizy(m): 3:40am On Apr 12, 2013
maran1983:
That's the thing, he's married!
I have been tempted to ask the wife how she copes on several occassions, but, I decided to allow her carry her cross silently.
Oops, the ball is out of your court now.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Would You Let Your Teen Daughter Go To A Party? / Shocking: Woman Beheads Husband Because She Was Frustrated With His Lifestyle / Wetin Consign Naija With This Mata Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.