Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:43 AM

Who Is Cossy Ojiakor? See The Amazing 40MMM Boobs - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Who Is Cossy Ojiakor? See The Amazing 40MMM Boobs (3506 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Is Engaged For Real....*coughs* / Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh / An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Cossy Ojiakor? See The Amazing 40MMM Boobs by wwwaprokome(f): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
My breast suffocated an ex-lover during sex...my new man just taps my leg and i get off him.

Bursty Claire Smedley is terrified her whooping 40MMM boobs could turn into lethal weapons.

One boyfriend nearly DIED when she smothered him with then during sex and she fears the same thing could happen again. Especially as her humungous hooters — which she claims are Britain’s biggest — have grown even more and now weigh an incredible 2.5 STONE each.

Mum-of-three Claire, 30, says the last frightening incident ended her relationship with boyfriend Mark.
See more pictures on: http://aproko.me/who-is-cossy-ojiakor-see-the-amazing-40mmm-boobs/

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

5 Amazing Facts About Twins / Ladies, Would You Rock These Poses While Taking Pictures? / Video: Hidden Camera In Bra Shows How Often People Stare At Women Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.