Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,805 members, 7,882,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:33 PM

Robbed Inside Aero Airline: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Robbed Inside Aero Airline: (876 Views)

Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt / Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. / Aero Airline Keeps Passengers Stranded In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbed Inside Aero Airline: by inteli: 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
This happened when I boarded an Aero airline flight 11AJ311U9APR2013 LOSPHC HK1 en route Portharcourt on Tuesday morning (7:00 am, 9th April, 2013). I decided to put my wallet in the handbag (briefcase type) I was carrying because it wouldn't close properly to enter by back pocket. On entering the airplane, I decided to put the handbag in the luggage cabin above the passenger seat that I took. Little did I know that the person pretending as if he was trying to put his load in the remaining space where my bag was was actually ransacking my bag. As unsuspecting as I was, I did not even check to see what he was doing because he was consistently pretending to be carrying his luggage into the cabin.
To cut the long story, I realized later when I was about to pay the airport taxi for his services after we disembarked from the plane that all my money was gone. Even some sealed envelopes the contains letters which were to be delivered to my clients were not spared by the thief as he had torn them completely probably to maximize his loot. This is very sad and disheartening that everyone I narrated the incident have been left with shock and disbelieve that one could be robbed right inside the airplane.
A note of advice, please be vigilant with your hand luggage or any luggage on you when boarding a flight, as these men of the underworld are taking their evil acts to a whole new level. What I'm sure of is that God will surely punish the robber and the day he would be cut, he would be beaten to stupor and burn to death. Amin.
Re: Robbed Inside Aero Airline: by chelseabmw(m): 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Robbed Inside Aero Airline: by greedie1(f): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked... gawd!
Re: Robbed Inside Aero Airline: by Akanniade(m): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
Similar thing happened to me too about 3yrs ago on aero flight. Luckily for me, I got up to pick a novel from my bag at that same moment only to see the thief dash towards front row and my bag wide open. I didnt raise an alarm cos I knew people wouldnt belief me. I simply removed my bag from the rack above me and placed it in the opposite rack within my full view.
Re: Robbed Inside Aero Airline: by optimusprime2(m): 6:09am On Apr 12, 2013
JEEEEEEEZUS KEEEEEEEERYYYYYSSSSST! even on planes??
Re: Robbed Inside Aero Airline: by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2013
That is why i prefer Dana anyday and anytime.

(1) (Reply)

NAGRS - USA Employement / Working Online With Visitors' Visa? / How Much To Cotonou From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.