Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,878 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:27 AM

Business Ideas To Start With N5-N10M as initial capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas To Start With N5-N10M as initial capital (800 Views)

What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? / Business Ideas To Start With 50k / Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas To Start With N5-N10M as initial capital by adefred: 1:12am On Apr 12, 2013
Kindly share any business ideas to start with N5m - N10m as initial capital that can yield high profit in short time?

Can you also manage it from scratch? Email:ade_fred@feghas.com
Re: Business Ideas To Start With N5-N10M as initial capital by zicopro(m): 6:00am On Apr 12, 2013
One of the most moving besiness here in nigeria is nokia phones and we will be the main dealer and it will be at Abraka Delta State because we have State University and State Poly is not far from there. I have been planing to start it because how the besiness moves very fast and also have profit. I can manage very well because i have the knowledge of the business and i have been planing on hw to start it on my own but no capital.

Please you can have my no 08066692485. My mail is having problem. Isaac

(1) (Reply)

. / Nairaland Awards 2015 Nomination Begins / Who Has Use FXCM.COM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.