Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,840 members, 7,969,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:18 AM

Exquisite Traditional Items (fabrics, Vintage, Beads And Accessories) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Exquisite Traditional Items (fabrics, Vintage, Beads And Accessories) (403 Views)

HI-TARGET FABRICS/WAX MATERIALS FOR SALE WHOLESALE. VERY GOOD QUALITY / Eugann Beads And Wireworks / Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exquisite Traditional Items (fabrics, Vintage, Beads And Accessories) by platinium: 2:35am On Apr 12, 2013
Hello, and how are you? Big tanx 4taking time out to open my post,u surely wuld thank me later.

* I personally make beaded necklace/accesories

* we also offer African prints for sale(ankara, adire, woodin, kente, lace, etall)

*while offering sewing/designing services.

*Basically, African wardrobe needs dat cuts across gender(clothes, shoes, clutches, accesories, fabrics, vintage, BEADS) #MALE - FEMALE - KIDDIES#

You shoud patronise us cos;
1. we take d stress of you by offering 'DELIVERY' services.

2. We offer unique and fabulous items at unbelievable prices

3. We are a registered outfit wit vast and renowned online presence

4. We strive to put a smile on our clients faces alwys (we also work around budgets- tell us wot ur budget is and av us give u something worth the while)

Are you female/male, or u just wana give a spectacular/customized gift to that 'special one' dat means a lot to you...Den send a mail to view picture gallery to; traditionellle@yahoo.com or addup BBpin; 297F1E21
Re: Exquisite Traditional Items (fabrics, Vintage, Beads And Accessories) by platinium: 2:40am On Apr 12, 2013
Also, we could package ur 'surprise gift' av it tastefully wrapped and delivered to 'HER/HIM' on the D-Day, just send a mail including the name and address of d recipient at least 48hours to delivery date... While we follow it up from there!!!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy UAC / Vacancy In A Bakery / Advertise Your Business And Servises On My Website For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.