Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,826 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

Join Dayo Israel, Bankole Williams, Niki Laoye And Niyi Adesanya As Foursquare Y - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Join Dayo Israel, Bankole Williams, Niki Laoye And Niyi Adesanya As Foursquare Y (620 Views)

A.y Live At Eko Hotel And Suites .... Live Happening Watch Video / A.y.o Groove In Unilag / H.a.p.p.y. B.i.r.t.h.d.a.y. B.l.u.e.s.p.i.c.e.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Dayo Israel, Bankole Williams, Niki Laoye And Niyi Adesanya As Foursquare Y by idontdull: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2013
It's all about the start....the Eureka
moment In that Unique Moment of Extraordinary Depth and Clarity... it comes... The Eureka Moment.
The Youth arm of Foursquare Gospel Church presents to the entire public a one-day life discovery programme themed "Eureka!!!".
Eureka holds on 27th of April 2013
at the Owutu Zonal Headquarter Church auditorium in Owutu-Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos.
As this dynamic and volatile labor market leaves us with a form of inexplicable spontaneity, job seekers, students, parents, educators and or members of the general young adult population are more empowered when we have a perspective of who we are and where we want to fit in this rapidly changing economy. This is one of the reasons EUREKA is birthed at this time.<a href="http://www.idontdull.com/index.php/event/843-join-dayo-israel-bankole-williams-niki-laoye-and-niyi-adesanya-as-foursquare-youth-present-eureka"> Continue Reading</a>

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

................. / Senator Ita-giwa Plans Over N100 Million Wedding For Her Daughter / (SEE PHOTOS) - I Know It’s A Trick But It’s Still Astounding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.