Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,490 members, 7,940,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa (41558 Views)

Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by Deiok(m): 2:41am On Apr 13, 2013
eklassical: TOnTO DIIIIKKKE............. !!..Ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ṁ̭̥̈̅̄нm ... Finally d world will see ur KOLO!! Live*

I think there's a personal relationship btw seun n tonto..for example: I stumbled on an old nollywood movie laast week I think blackberry babes, I heard tonto saying things like nairaland.com..... I swear, go watch d movie.
nor be tonto dike talk am. Na oge okoye. Even tonto dike dey form say she nor know am.
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 13, 2013
Can I watch this show online?
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by ddeola: 3:44am On Apr 13, 2013
Abeg,no go fall our hand o...
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by ifyalways(f): 6:28am On Apr 13, 2013
Love or hate her, the girl is going places.
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by 1121: 6:33am On Apr 13, 2013
although she is stunning and her controversial nature will make her fit in 4 BBA but she needs to b natural in speech. She often fake her manner of speaking: forcing herself to b phonetic. The likes of MJ would have been a better option, but MJ is married so case closed
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by Dynamikg: 7:12am On Apr 13, 2013
undecided[color=#990000][/color] she is an illuminati... BBA is an illuminati stuff
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by vanstanzy(m): 7:22am On Apr 13, 2013
Great! She's gonna win this one. These are the kinda competitions she can compete favourably in. (i just hope she doesn't go scr*ewing the entire housemates).
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by blessed4ever: 7:28am On Apr 13, 2013
A Sinner is not a Christian, a Christian is not a Sinner (I John 3:cool. 'He that committeth sin is of the devil, '
A Christian is not a Seducer, a Seducer is not a Christian. If you seduce men or women to hell, and you eventually want to go to heaven, which heaven? Are you asking what is sin? All unrighteousness is sin (I John 5:17a). ,

In mathew 5:28, Jesus said that whosoever looks on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart. As we know that this is true, why do we dress the way we dress today to seduce people even in the church and we claim to be born again? We mount the pulpit to sing with miniskirts as well as expose chest (breasts), wear tight skirts to show all our body contour, and the Pastor see nothing wrong in that and cannot preach against it.
If you make another person to lust after you and fall from the faith because of your dressing and you claim you are innocent, it is a lie. You will be judged. Therefore, repent today of every seduction on the streets in the name of fashion and 'it doesnt matter' attitude. Do not make your brother/sister to fall into temptation. 'Without holiness no man can see the Lord (Hebrews 12:14).Where will you spent eternity? Hell fire or Heaven? Decision lies with you, however, Jesus loves you to save you

I am a Chosen
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by AlyricistLaura: 7:33am On Apr 13, 2013
Bow Down to Queen Tonto
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by Applestorelagos(m): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2013
APPLE-STORE. For all your apple computers, iPad, iPod, iPhone. All apple laptop & iPad accessories. Repairs & warranty of all apple products.
Contact us at: 11 OTIGBA STREET 3rd FLOOR, OPP FIDELITY BANK OFF MEDICAL ROAD. IKEJA, LAGOS.
Tel: 08135268317,08184215566
Email:bobosas46@yahoo.com
www.pelfman.
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 13, 2013
It doesn't matter how much you hate and criticise Tonto Dike. The life of a celebrity is to remain relevant and Seun job here is to keep her in the NEWS!

You must always talk about HER and that's the catchy deception not some unmerited eulogies
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by AlyricistLaura: 8:24am On Apr 13, 2013
Bow Down, Bow Down, to Queen Tonto...

Although i Admit, this is a Pretty Weak Thread.
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by Thesyrian(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2013
Airforce1: Hmmm this year's Bba is gonna be interesting then
angry

That's what we thought of goldie but she went there to be house girl. Anyway when is the show starting?
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by Sezua(m): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2013
Oge Babe: Tiwa Sawage could hv been better, Tonto! Hmmmmmmmm!!!, well sha GOD knows best.
wetin concern God 4 dis matter again?
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by reportnaija(m): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2013
Super1759: Another matter arising.... Am not even a BBA fan

Dnt lie you dnt have dstv @home...
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 13, 2013
Abeg our drop-dead gorgeous Lynxxx should rep Naijacheesycheesycheesy
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by SIRKOL(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2013
sheedy407: Alredy known Actress and Singer Tonto Dike is set to premier in this year Big Brother Africa.
She alredi had the fame&money and I think another unfamous actress or singer should go and why is it that Nigeria don't get to show us advert to register for BBA and why is it retricted to only celebrities?
RIP Goldie cos u were once there.

If you have passion to model,join ELITE MODEL MGT,We manage/handle models of all sort,from runway,petit,plus size,glamour,TVC,Billboard/face,lingerie,pregnancy,nude,road shows & many more.ff @elitemodelmgt for more details.
1st 20 people to follow on twitter gets a free pack from ELITE MODEL MGT

Ever dreamt of being ur own boss? Do u luv colors? Bring this dream 2 life! Come & enrol 4 make-up artistry training and come for your facials,body massage,body polish,pedicure and manicure. Hurry!!! Call - 08032012649, 08033248210, 08099615868.....add ola @25e57845 or visit us @ 57, Awolowo way,Ikeja. Come & have fun @styles and brushes.....experience true beauty.
NOTE:Notify you are from Nairaland to get special attention.
i hate TOMTO cry MUST HER ISSUE ALWAYS APPEAR ON FRONT PAGE
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by obimind(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2013
mikeyhernadez:
You are a big F.ool.
Must you show yourself say una nor get DSTV for house
Mind how u talk or I ban u.
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by goodgood2(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2013
Super1759: Another matter arising.... Am not even a BBA fan

Hmmm! My brother, i dey weep for people wey dey watch that s.at:anic show. Dem no know wetin dem dey watch. I pray make their eyes open.
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by kandiikane(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2013
erm where can I watch BBA? Is there an online channel?
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by BANGASOUP1: 11:55am On Apr 13, 2013
reportnaija:

Dnt lie you dnt have dstv @home...
what is dstv?
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by BabatundeTea: 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
Scarpon: I hate her but I will vote for my country
NO PLACE LIKE NAIJA
why u go say u hate person? E no good @ all
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by IYANGBALI: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
vanstanzy: Great! She's gonna win this one. These are the kinda competitions she can compete favourably in. (i just hope she doesn't go scr*ewing the entire housemates).
before nko?she go even scr*ew the viewers too just for her to win,you no know toto dik,the girl bad gan
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by IYANGBALI: 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
BANGA SOUP: what is dstv?
dstv is a restaurant

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by IYANGBALI: 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
The_syrian:

That's what we thought of goldie but she went there to be house girl. Anyway when is the show starting?
may 29 2015
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by Rossikk(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2013
Here we go with madam fake Yankee accent Tonto Dikeh. Get ready for unending, ignorant, wide-eyed exclamations of ''like......sereesly...... you know, like.... sereesly......................ohhhh...you know, like.... sereesly..''

She's about to showcase Nigeria as a country of stupi.d, annoying fakers.
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by efemty001: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
i no just knw why nigerianimals like repeat same mistake. una never learn lesson from the past abi...ok na make una go ahead go put tonoto dike there....i pity una. hmmmm.... una won dance awilo on top azonto beat abi.....i go rather vote aki and paw paw in there to tonto dike........tonto dike ko toto dike ni...mtshewwww
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by Daresh(f): 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
fellis: If this is true then it means that Seun is going to be inseparable from his TV screen for the period of three months that the show will last. I know very well that he is madly in love with her, that is why he always puts her topics on front page.

You know I always wondered why Tonto threads always hit front page. Thanks for clearing that up! cheesy
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by marykias: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
dani1luv: Disaster
grin
dani1luv: Disaster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bisola Calls T’Boss 'Ashawo’ For Kissing Jon Ogah, Fake Housemate / BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him / #AMVCA10: Wale Ojo Wins Best Lead Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.