Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:01 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (380912 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Killing Laurel and letting Oliver and the rest of team_Arrow live was a ponderous move on Damien's part - I mean, what's the point of sparing them when you had a crystal clear chance of obliterating them at once, knowing fully well that they'd still regroup and lunge forward with a different strategy - sometimes these so-called villains make very stüpid decisions...

I used to be a fan of D.Dark but killing Laurel has got to be the new type of low - his quarrel was with Lance not Laurel so why the punitive expedition against her?

He deserves to die...along with Merylyn... and very slowly too...

His deal with Lance was that Laurel would be in danger if Lance ever backed out.
Lance backed out, Laurel died.
That was the deal.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by dhgfgrsarg: 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
Already enjoyed!!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Oliver feels restrained because Malcolm is Thea's father and Thea is Oliver's sister - how do you think he would live with himself knowing fully well that he killed his sister's father? It's a Catch-22 situation - he's doomed if he doesn't kill him and he's doomed if he does...unless he's willing to risk straining his relationship with Thea and kill Malcolm anyway!...
you're wrong,i thinkthe person who's gonna finally end Malcolm merlyn would be Thea, I bet u,the reason she's not done it yet is because she doesn't have a bloodlust anymore nd bcus he is her father
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
I think team arrow deserved d loss of black canary why would they end darhk nd decide to keep his magic idol knowin dat Malcolm merlyn is alive nd workin 4 Hive.something dey should Ave destroyed immediately after incarceratin darhk.I guess the arrow writers still wanted darhk to be d main big bad of season 4 and Malcolm to be d evil accomplice dat is afraid of darhk.well thumbs up to Malcolm.I loved his scenes in dis episode.but darhk n merlyn should know dat dey just woke up d season 1 green arrow aka the Hood vigilante who was never afraid to kill anyone
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by amicableSavage: 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
missyQween:
I love flash....Stopped in season 2 tho I just watched 2 episodes there due to light problem in the community.... Can someone update me....

BTW....I stopped where the scientist guy discovered Cisco's ability to see the future
Well alot happened. I can get you all the episodes you missed though...if you need it
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by missyQween(f): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
[quote author=amicableSavage post=44585229]
Well alot happened. I can get you all the episodes you missed though...if you need it[/q

Thanks alot....I will appreciate it
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by missyQween(f): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
amicableSavage:

Well alot happened. I can get you all the episodes you missed though...if you need it

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by amicableSavage: 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
missyQween:

You've got mail
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2016
missyQween:
I love flash....Stopped in season 2 tho I just watched 2 episodes there due to light problem in the community.... Can someone update me....

BTW....I stopped where the scientist guy discovered Cisco's ability to see the future
just read an episode by episode overview on Wikipedia

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Flash_(2014_TV_series)_episodes
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by missyQween(f): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2016
CzarRex:
just read an episode by episode overview on Wikipedia

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Flash_(2014_TV_series)_episodes

Thank you so much
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by missyQween(f): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=amicableSavage post=44590367] You've got mail [/quot
Thanks
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
pls o, where can I download the long awaited BATvsSpman
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
profstar:
pls o, where can I download the long awaited BATvsSpman
i dont think u wud get an Hdversion at the moment probably hdcam.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by amicableSavage: 12:06am On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=missyQween post=44602073][/quote]
Ok I get, you don't need it again.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Creamychic(f): 1:29am On Apr 12, 2016
I can't believe Laurel is dead. So sad cry Dark is so so dead. And Merlin too. And you Andy...u'll be sorry u messed with the green arrow angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chinedumo(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2016
Creamychic:
I can't believe Laurel is dead. So sad cry Dark is so so dead. And Merlin too. And you Andy...u'll be sorry u messed with the green arrow angry

Maybe she will be resurrected
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Creamychic(f): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
I hope so. The idol Damien Dark has could do the trick. Sarah will definitely be coming back. She might be the one who gets Malcolm.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Palmtrick(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
chinedumo:

Maybe she will be resurrected
No. Her doppelganger from earth 2 would come : first to the flash tho.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 12:09am On Apr 13, 2016
Palmtrick:

No. Her doppelganger from earth 2 would come : first to the flash tho.
how do u know
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by dannyfillz(m): 7:25am On Apr 13, 2016
John was a fool, Oliver already knew Andy's plan buh John was just too blind to see. It's sad Laurel is gone, they should just find a means to bring her back from the dead. Sarah will be wearing her mask one more time.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Palmtrick(m): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2016
CzarRex:
how do u know
YouTube video explanation. Subscribe to @emergencyawesome on YouTube. Her name would be black siren from earth 2.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2016
dannyfillz:
John was a fool, Oliver already knew Andy's plan buh John was just too blind to see. It's sad Laurel is gone, they should just find a means to bring her back from the dead. Sarah will be wearing her mask one more time.
the writers said they are not bringing her back from the dead,but that's not d end,she's gonna star in one episode of the flash as black siren an evil earth 2 doppelganger
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2016
Palmtrick:

YouTube video explanation. Subscribe to @emergencyawesome on YouTube.
Her name would be black siren from earth 2.
yeah just read about it the writers even teased about the possibility of another person taking up the mantle of the black canary
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
Downloaded

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by missyQween(f): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
amicableSavage:
Ok I get, you don't need it again.

I need it....It is just that I have not been opening my email this past days
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by amicableSavage: 12:11am On Apr 14, 2016
missyQween:

I need it....It is just that I have not been opening my email this past days
559db7bb

Holla
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yusfatedeeprof(m): 12:52am On Apr 15, 2016
What's the promise all about?

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by michhitman(m): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:
What's the promise all about?
am guessing Sarah asked Oliver to kill her... #justsaying... lipsrsealed
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by missyQween(f): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
amicableSavage:
559db7bb
Holla

Oh....Not on BBM....But I am available on whatsapp...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by amicableSavage: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
missyQween:

Oh....Not on BBM....But I am available on whatsapp...

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.