Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,455 members, 7,894,939 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:07 PM

Get Certified As An Estate Surveyor And Valuer - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Get Certified As An Estate Surveyor And Valuer (5578 Views)

Moobas Properties Cares And Valuer & Real Estate Management / Use Us At Constance O' Venture. Real Estate Agent And Valuer / You Need A Professional Estate Surveyor And Valuer Call 08034420879 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Certified As An Estate Surveyor And Valuer by SkolaOEtat: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
EYEING OR ALREADY IN REAL ESTATE BUSINESS? BECOME A CHARTERED PROFESSIONAL IF YOU MUST GO FAR IN THIS BUSINESS. WRITE & PASS THE NIESV PQE EXAMS WITH UTMOST EASE
Lagos state just enacted a law to forbid unqualified practitioners, Federal Ministry of Trade is now to register ALL Estate Agents nationwide. The stakes are getting higher and the hammer will soon fall on unprepared folks.
You have heard of Eze goes to school, haven’t you?
Now, it’s your turn.
We will commence our 2013 Professional Examination Preparatory Tutorial Classes for Nigeria Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV) Professional Qualifying Examinations (PQE ) in May.
You should make up your mind to go for it if you are already doing real estate business or eyeing it and you are not a graduate of Estate Management form the accredited schools. Whatever is worth doing at all should be done very well and conclusively. What’s the point of starting a race and not getting to the finished line? There’s no half measure success.
According to the Institution, you will need to write the exam if;
• You are a school certificate holder (with 5 credits, English, Mathematics and Economics inclusive) and have been working in a real estate firm for some time now.
• You are a graduate of other studies but have worked or still working in a real estate firm
• You are a graduate of Estate Management from a School yet to be accredited by NUC to offer Estate Management course
• You are a graduate of Estate Management from a Polytechnic or University that has not be accredited by NIESV affiliated body to offer Estate Management Course
Why the sermon as if you don’t know it?
You might have been held back all these while after starting your real estate business and even attending some short term courses on real estate by the fear of how you will cope with the rigours of academic work, pursuit of business and responsibilities at the home front. Especially because this exams has the tendency to send you back memory lane to when you were in school those days. This will remind you of your school days.
All your concerns are very valid and they remained the reasons why others too have stayed away from writing the exam, but we have the solution for you here and now.
The essence of this letter is to share that solution with you and to solicit for your enlistment because there is strength in numbers.
We have unwrapped how people of your class, challenges and situations can successfully prepare for an exam such as NIESV and pass at one sitting without much hassles. The system has inbuilt encouragement, compulsion and motivation mechanism.
For clarity, it will involve:
1) Your pre-qualification for NIESV registration to know if you qualify for registration as a Student with the Institution. That is if you have not done that yet.
2) Assist you to register with the Institution as a student. Starting from March, 2013
3) Put you in a Peer group study/review/tutorial group starting March, 2013
4) Provide a very conducive venue for Study/review/tutorial sessions to be headed by a member of the group but supervised by the School of Estate starting March, 2013. Help to source for and organise materials on syllabus topics for your private and group use.
5) Run a high class weekend tutorial programme for participants from Friday - Sunday from May 2013 – July 2013 in our Ikeja and Lekki Campus. This is to be facilitated by well respected professional Lecturers, the grade and class of which SoE is known for
6) Conduct a MOCK Exam in the first week of August 2013
7) Once you attend majority of our programmes (this inclusive) you are recognised as one of our Alumni and you are expected to join the platform for that through which you will be linked up with over 700 of our past participants
cool We provide Career Mentorship for life for all our programme attendees and you stand to benefit from this
I am sure by now, you will be wondering how much all of these is going to cost. Not to worry, it will not cost an arm and a leg. It should be N150,000 for tuition only but we are doing a market penetration promotion for this programme and are ready to give it out at N80,000 per participant.
Wait, we have a reward for early birds, a further discount of N25,000 (meaning they pay N55,000)plus a study pack for participants who will register and pay up on or before April 30, 2013. To join the programme at any time before May 2, 2013 when tutorial lecture begins, you will be expected to have made N35,000 minimum part payment and all participants must complete the balance of their payment by May 31, 2013.
SPECIAL EZE GOES TO SCHOOL BONUS FOR ALL:
A special bonus of N10,000 discount is available to all participants this year. That is, no participant, whether you win the scholarship or not will pay the full fee of N80,000 for this year’s session. A huge benefit of paying N70,000 because you are going walking the path of Eze. So the highest School fees payable this year is N70,000 per participant. I can assure you it won’t be like that next year. Claim your now by registering immediately.
All payment made includes requirements for your NIESV registration.
Class Capacity is 100
By this arrangement we have taken all the stress and risk of failing off you totally. No matter how challenged you think you are academically, with this system you have time and help enough to get what is necessary into your subconscious and pass NIESV PQE like a piece of cake. Then come next year for the next stage!
The sequence is, we will read together and try to cover the syllabus before the lecture begins. We will attend the lectures and do tutorial past question solving together. We will then write a mock exam together just about one week before the Institutions revision class and 3 weeks or so to the exam proper. We still continue to study together and work within our study group before and during the exam using the school’s facilities. Tell me, what can beat that? With the required discipline which is further helped by peer pressure and encouragement, you’ve got it covered this time.
This is what some of the participants in our previous programmes have had to say about us;

_________________________________________________________________________________
This course is quite expository, interesting and above all it gives unequalled insights into the business of real estate and how to get it right. It gives a lay man in the real estate business an expose alarm on the rudiments and the implications embedded in the real estate world. I also believe in my candid opinion that the school of estate should be elevated into a diploma-awarding institution as the curriculum is knitted in a more comprehensive approach. Possibly, the certificate being awarded by the school will surely separate the legion of quacks from the professionals in the estate industry of our time. It is worth embracing. The volume of knowledge acquired here cannot be quantified. I find the course very illuminating regarding my rudimentary knowledge in real estate. It has opened my mind to so many areas in the real estate business and afforded me the opportunity of knowing the areas I have to improve my knowledge upon.
ELETU OLOYEDE

I find the Course very illuminating regarding my rudimentary knowledge in Real Estate. It has opened my mind to many areas in Real Estate business and afforded me the opportunity of knowing the areas I have to improve my knowledge upon.

FELIX OFFO _________________________________________________________________________________
The Institution’s Exams are in 3 stages, a stage per year. The plan is to write each stage per year and finish up in 3years if you are starting from PEQ 1 this year!
More so, the Lagos State Law on Agency and the stigmatisation of quackery should motivate you to crunch this Exam once and for all. Here’s a life time opportunity to do so.
The clock starts now as Eze goes back to school.
ENROLL NOW! CALL 08059899731 or send an email to info@schoolofestate.com
For further enquiry contact 08059899731 or send email to info@schoolofestate.com.
Make all payments for this purpose into
GTBank Account Name: Skola O Etat, Account Number : 0114679834
Please specify the participant’s name as name of depositor even if you send someone to the bank and download your application form from www.schoolofestate.com or pick it up from the office.
All fees once paid are non-refundable.
This is brought to you by Skola O Etat, The Real Estate Business School, Lagos.
The Registrar, Skola O Etat, The Real Estate Business School, Lagos.

Re: Get Certified As An Estate Surveyor And Valuer by just2okworld(f): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Get Certified As An Estate Surveyor And Valuer by cbravo2: 12:50pm On May 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Names Of The Colors Of This Building / Court Orders Reopening Of 100 Houses, School, Church Locked By Land Grabbers In / Cost Of Building A 5-duplex In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.