Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,399 members, 7,904,484 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! Annie Idibia's Vows, What She Really Meant... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! Annie Idibia's Vows, What She Really Meant... (1605 Views)

Seyi Shay Vs Annie Idibia: Who Wore It Better? / Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo / R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! Annie Idibia's Vows, What She Really Meant... by Flirtyfemi: 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2013
Here is what Annie Idibia (nee Macauly) said in her vows, and immediately after each extract is our interpretations of what she must have really meant to say.
My joy, my heart, my friend, my love! I stand before you today as open as I can ever be, humbled by the light and love in your eyes.
I can’t believe it’s really happening; right now, right here, with all my friends and family witnessing my wedding to you. All those friends of mine who advised me to leave you, well, I am glad I didn’t listen. Most of them only said so because they were jealous of our love and wanted to have you too. Some called me delusional; they didn’t even believe you were the father of our darling girl until she was born an exact replica of her handsome daddy but all that doubt has come to a halt on this fine day, the day I promise to share my life with you.
Thirteen years ago, I met the most amazing man on earth. I flew on the wings of that love, uncaring, unheeding; believing firmly that you are and will always be the wind beneath my wings.
We had our rough times, the fights, the breakups, the other women and eventually the children. People laughed at me when I told them I would one day be your wife. My family tried to pray the devil out of me because only a charmed woman could still love a man after all the many concubines and the children born from those relationships. I met you in my teens, fell in love with you that fine day at Even Ezra Studio and it didn’t matter what anyone said; I was just 15 but I knew you were the one God had made for me so I stayed to fight it out.
Life happened; oh yes, life happened. But through it all, my heart beat only for you. My heartbreak became my greatest joy, my strength, my life.
I lost our first baby through a rather unfortunate incident. Where those men came from and who sent them, I may never know but with every blow, I could feel the life of our little one slip right through me. I thought it was over for us when that happened, over for me, but you stayed, you nursed me back to health, made sure I was okay and you loved me. Oh, you loved me and as a result of that love, our darling girl was made.
Day after day, I am more in love with you. When people ask me, ‘What is love?’ I say ‘Love is right here’: this moment, this second, today, tomorrow. Love is you, love is real, love is my eternity with you Innocent Ujah Idibia. I give you all of me today knowing that in you and you only has this imperfect girl found perfection.
You have put a ring on my finger and have ended my 10-year ridicule. No more can people look at me and scorn me for being one of your many women. Today, you have made a choice to love me eternally and completely and I return that love. I know this does not mean your insatiable libido will be curbed immediately but I will be here through it all and I will help you learn the true meaning of love and faithfulness.
do 13 years ago when I met you, I do seven years ago, I do five years ago when we created our daughter. I do through all the blogs and tabloid headlines. And on this day, at this very second, I stand in front of the world and I say I do take you as my wedded husband. I love you. I love you so much; so, so much.
The tabloids, the news, the media, they said all those negative things about us, about the other women, about your love for them. They reported you had proposed to Pero, that you fathered Sumbo’s child and only used me as a play thing. Today, however, your action of love has truly vindicated me. It has shown the world that in the end, true love prevails; and it is that love that moved you all those many years ago to single me out of a sea filled with beautiful women and ask me to be your love forever. That day I said yes and today my stance is same. I love you 2Face, baby mamas and all.
There have been lots of negative public opinion on Annie’s choice to marry 2Face considering his obvious love for women but isn’t it possible that the music god is done “sowing his royal oats” and has now truly decided to value his vow to Annie? When is it time to call it quits on a relationship? And how long is too long to wait for your ideal man to pop the question? Please share your thoughts.
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/04/annie-idibias-vows-what-she-really-meant.html

Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! Annie Idibia's Vows, What She Really Meant... by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2013
re u d latest of Xavier's men who read minds?
Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! Annie Idibia's Vows, What She Really Meant... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
If this thread eventually makes front page, dear Nlanders, know that somewhere on a friday night in a club, I logged on to Nland on a dance floor. Maybe because I'm beginning to be addicted to it or maybe I was looking for a way to get out of here because of one lady's body odour. I hope to get out of here without getting high on body odour. Gotta run along.
Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! Annie Idibia's Vows, What She Really Meant... by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 13, 2013
Straight from d heart and straight to d point! I am humbled by it.
2baba, i sabi say u and insati.able desert came.ls share a thing or two in common, but, know dat marriage means loyalty nd fidelity!
Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! Annie Idibia's Vows, What She Really Meant... by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 13, 2013
Feel like being in love oo. |_I need a GIRLFRIEND to Bring me Back To LIFE.
Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! Annie Idibia's Vows, What She Really Meant... by repogirl(f): 2:20am On Apr 13, 2013
I do wish them the best and hope he's really done done done!
Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! Annie Idibia's Vows, What She Really Meant... by GeneralJ(m): 3:57am On Apr 13, 2013
L.O.L and how does this person know what she really means they are not God are they??
Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! Annie Idibia's Vows, What She Really Meant... by SlyIg(f): 5:18am On Apr 13, 2013
Is it this month they got married?
Then, let this story die off. What is it!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Davido, Jude Okoye Flaunt Stacks Of Dollar Bills / I’ve Learnt From My Mistakes – Funke Akindele / Celebrity Good Girls Gones Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.