Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,361 members, 7,910,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:58 PM

Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University (34259 Views)

What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . / Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by 1121: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
cheddarking: 7)You will Learn that none of the shyt you learned at University is applicable in the real world.
Which school did u attend. So u had never be one on one with challenges that only ur knowledge in the university would bale u out. Is either there is something wrong with U, the school u attended or ur jobless situation has frustrated u to the extent that u see no value in the education u acquired

2 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
U MUST LEARN HOW TO BOIL INDOMIE NOODLES..EVEN IF U CNT COOK OTHER MEALS.
U MUST LEARN HOW TO SPEAK NAIJA PIDGIN,DATS IF U DID'NT ATTEND COVENANT,LANDMARK ND WHATSOVA PREACHERS KID UNIVERSITY.

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Magicdon(m): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
20pounds: A guy must nt only know to toast women bt shld be an expert in d game to avoid stories that touch.
Girls are full of tricks and if u're a late starter...sorry!
hmmmm
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
Chief of all, you must learn how to move/get your goal silently & stealthy

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by LesbianBoy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
tonididdy: LIE LIAR LIES

your money will only attract dirty, players, indecent girls...you will never find a wife material with money
So are u saying all comfortable/rich men's wives are not wife material? Smh....ignorance is a big disease o! Let me tell u youngman, comfortable guys and rich guys are always 'good' and 'gold digger' girls preferance most time when choosing a man! U better invest the small money u have now so u can enjoy later! instead of chasing girls who can leave ur broke a*s any time! Those who have ears let them hear!
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Adesegunkusimo(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
;Dsome must also learn hw 2 Bleep very well, is very in important in relationship...lol
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by ammnesty: 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
hmmmm...AV NOT SEEN U SAY U MUST KNW GOD?WELL DAZ DY ULTIMATE TIN A GUY NEEDS 2 FACE THE WORLD WIT AFTA GRADUATION..COS EVEN WIT YA GUD GRADES DY DEVIL CAN JUS DESTROY IT IN A TWINKLE OF AN EYE#fact#
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Abbey2sam(m): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
LesbianBoy:
it is VERY EASY to know who loves you when you have money. All the man needs to do is.....he should be very OBSERVANT and not get carried away when around ladies!

I laugh you in swahili,
For your information, gurls are very good pretender..
Some will even pretend till the last day.
I.e making the man believe that their wife material..

I still dey laugh you sha
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by j4jj: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
Chinwem: Number 2 and number 6 are false
By the time you come out with good grades and start making money,
Babes will throw themselves at you
You can learn to drive anytime

Unfortunately is the other way round for most babes of ds jet age
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Shine1177: 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
Allenbaba:

Shey you will teach me how to start importation business with 50k?

Check this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by j4jj: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
Abbey2sam:

I laugh you in swahili,
For your information, gurls are very good pretender..
Some will even pretend till the last day.
I.e making the man believe that their wife material..

I still dey laugh you sha

I do not agree! A babe can pretend bt u'l eventualy knw d one that takes material things as priority. You'l definitely knw except if u knw shine ur eyes wella
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by bonetalk(m): 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
torhuke: Most of all,You must Learn that the solution to one chalenge brings u face to face wt another as non of the 6-suggesttions is an end in it self.

For instance, U learn how to drive, u face the challenge of buyin a car and u buy the car, maintaining it is another challenge... Ask those who have only one car!
U learn how to woo a woman, wooing not just any womaan but the right woman is a chalenge and being the right man for ur right woman is a chalenge too. That's besides the commitment and sacrifices that comes wt a relationship. This is moreso if u av neva had a woman in ur life b4 and the woman is one who has had many men!
U knw how to speak in Public but the challenge is that peoplee don't want to hear you except u av made money...
A poor man wt PHD makes no sense to people when he talks but an Illiterat that is rich does not need to learn the art of public speaking, his money exude the confidence in hime..
It goes on and on and like that, like that...
good point
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
Wow. I have no problem with any of the points listed except for the driving ish. Not that i don't wanna learn, there hasn't been an opportunity for me. Anyways I'll have that in mind.
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by mondob2k(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sorry bro u got it wrong. u need to know how to drive a car, Most HRM prefer hiring a field officer who can drive to one who cant cause he will need to employ a driver for the latter. Extra Cost.
j4jj:

Unfortunately is the other way round for most babes of ds jet age

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by smartg(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
7, remember Your God
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Okdanny: 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
As an undergraduate u must learn to maintain ur relationship with GOD @ all cost, very important
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
You must learn how to make use of the computer and the internet.
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Tolutheo(m): 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
7) read 3 and 4 again.
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
1121:
Which school did u attend. So u had never be one on one with challenges that only ur knowledge in the university would bale u out. Is either there is something wrong with U, the school u attended or ur jobless situation has frustrated u to the extent that u see no value in the education u acquired

You just confirmed that what we learnt in school does not apply to the real world, if it does you wouldn't spell "bail" like that. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Tolutheo(m): 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
cheesy
adeaugustus:

You just confirmed that what we learnt in school does not apply to the real world, if it does you wouldn't spell "bail" like that. Thanks

o seeeee.
adeaugustus:

o seeeee.
adeaugustus:

o seeeee.

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by miccodb(m): 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
Chinwem: Number 2 and number 6 are false
By the time you come out with good grades and start making money,
Babes will throw themselves at you
You can learn to drive anytime
Must babes wait till he starts making money!? Poachers!
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by kenex4ever(m): 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
cheddarking: 7)You will Learn that none of the shyt you learned at University is applicable in the real world.

U r very wrong, u will apply all u learnt frm sch @ ur working place. Ur manner of reasoning, how to solve life problems cause after facing lecturer problems like carry overs n stress dey all prepare u 4 d task ahead,d life probs may not b in form of books bt dia solution is dsame. If u r employed in a company dat has ur profesion as a dept, den know 4 sure dat u ll com across doz tersm/tins u learnt in sch. Maynot b exactly dsame bt u rily nid d basic knowledge dats y an accountant can't work as a mechanical engr

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by tycoon3(m): 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
DICKtator:
Exactly what the op mean by "learning how to woo a girl before graduating"
You just buttressed hi point. When you have made your money,you would not know who loves you but the one you wooed when you were nothing and stood by you all through is the best. Not the money-come-woman-come types!!!
So you just confirmed/validated the authenticity of what the op said.
grin grin grin grin
yeh, u've just spoken but @least u cant just jump into a relationship without having any kobo..ladies will surely ask!
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by tycoon3(m): 12:06am On Apr 14, 2013
all the above listed are important buh you must hav a scale of preference in wch u choose d 1 wch is most important 2 u, i as example i can do 1-6 except driving nt dat i dont no hw 2 drive but am nt perfect.....stil learning
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by newacca: 12:26am On Apr 14, 2013
u must learn how to say NO when you mean to say NO and YES when you mean to say YES
Do not say YES when you mean to say NO and vice-versa.
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by lovethokoh: 1:41am On Apr 14, 2013
abioila: with d way u talk sum 1 will tink ur are a millionaire

Bill Gates started from his father's garage

Michael Dell started from his hostel room

Mark Zucerberg of face book started from his room

The owners of google started from their hostel room all of them with little or no money.

It is only Nigerian youths that want to start a business with millions and earb N1Om profit over night
You plan well to grow big, you don't grow big to plan well
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by nnamdibig(m): 5:13am On Apr 14, 2013
PallyG: 1) You must learn how to plan your long term and short term goals
2)You must learn how to drive a car
3)You must learn how to manage your finance
4) You must learn how to be totally independent
5) You must learn how to speak in public
6)Finally, You must learn HOW TO TOAST A GIRL/ASK A BABE OUT..(very important)

add your suggestion to the list...CHEERS!!!

funny enough lecturers teach non these in class
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Iykesmooth: 7:29am On Apr 14, 2013
Its Funny dat we also learn how 2 go work for somebody instead of being our own boss
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by wisepluto(m): 7:45am On Apr 14, 2013
lovethokoh:

You must learn how to be self-employed(an entrepreneur) not dropping CVs every where for non-existent jobs.
You must learn how to use N20K-N50K to start an importation business from china and not By buying IPad,IPhone,ITab,Samsung galaxy for your personal use whereas you are deep in poverty
I am highly interested in this importation stuff. Pls shed more light on dis tnx. My email: kiyayi@loveworld360.com
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Mintayo(m): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2013
You must accept Jesus christ as your Lord and saviour because it is Him you need to have all your needs met!
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Tinyemeka(m): 8:27am On Apr 14, 2013
PallyG: 1) You must learn how to plan your long term and short term goals
2)You must learn how to drive a car
3)You must learn how to manage your finance
4) You must learn how to be totally independent
5) You must learn how to speak in public
6)Finally, You must learn HOW TO TOAST A GIRL/ASK A BABE OUT..(very important)

add your suggestion to the list...CHEERS!!!
1) Never knew the meaning of that till I was a year into my second job.
2) Did that in my first year.
3) Finances. smiley Mastering how to cope with N10,000 for 2 months ba? smiley
4) Totally independent? Uni never taught me that. Life did.
5) Pass.
6) Funny, I never bothered about that. I only developed strong interest in it 4 years after grad. Now, I'm a wolfish pro in learner's attire. wink

Ok. My addition to the list:
1. You must learn how to muru anya ka azu (TDB jacking) at least once a week. Exam period, at least 4 times.

2. You may eventually make Nescafe a part of your diet. Me I chewed my own like garri after it stopped keeping me awake overnight when I drank it. Suffered the health consequences later. So don't try that.

3. You must learn how to stand for like 2 hrs and take lecture notes at the same time. If you are late, you'll do that from outside the window.

4. Uni also teaches you besides being a public speaker, on how to also be a debater, think laterally and adopt political stances. For those who wish to tow that path.
5. You'll learn how to cook beans with electric cooker and low voltage power.
6. Then after graduation, looking back in hindsight, you'll realise that missing out on rag-day activities and not going out to 'rag' all those four years, never affected your life, contrary to what some of those monkeys would have you believe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.