Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,867 members, 7,942,166 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

Bstardom Calling!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bstardom Calling!!! (2666 Views)

Etisalat Still Calling For Phone Interview - Call Centre Agent / Psyntech Limited Calling / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bstardom Calling!!! by tundelomo(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2013
Morning house, pls I jst received a text from bstardom Nigeria Limited at 505,1st floor opposite skye bank ketu bus stop, ikorodu road. On mon, 15 april.Pls is there anybody dt received the text msg? Are they real or they ar part of wellness home. Tanx a lot.
Re: Bstardom Calling!!! by Seun(m): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2013
What did the text message say?
Re: Bstardom Calling!!! by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2013
Seun: What did the text message say?
Please sir, respond to my request.
Re: Bstardom Calling!!! by Stingstyl(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
I also received same text this morning. I'll also like to be enlightening abt the details of wat the company is into and more so if any one has gotten a direct experience wit them in the past to alert us on wat to expect for the test. Thanks
Re: Bstardom Calling!!! by tundelomo(m): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
@ seun the message was to come for aptitude test.
Re: Bstardom Calling!!! by murphyrichy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2013
I have been there last year when I was looking for a job, they are just like esther breakthrough. After the interview they are going top send you another congratulatory message asking you to pay the sum of 2000 naira to be issued with a recommendation letter to a company. I regret ever going their because they recommended me to a place where I can equally submit my CV.
Re: Bstardom Calling!!! by bright10: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
those guys are criminals @ ketu after their stupid test you would be asked to pay #2000 for a posting letter
Re: Bstardom Calling!!! by faith677(f): 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
hello people
i have fallen victim of stardom ooo
imagine they collected 200 from me before they allow me to write their text. I pray God will deal with them for collecting money from me.

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Assessment Test 13/05/2016 / Fresh Graduate/entry Level/graduate Internship At El-bukelz Nigeria Limited / Hyinsco Integrated Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.