Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,079 members, 7,946,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Who Moved The Tales Of 2 Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja To The Sports Section? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Moved The Tales Of 2 Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja To The Sports Section? (516 Views)

Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar / Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) / Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Moved The Tales Of 2 Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja To The Sports Section? by EkoIle1: 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
That was very shortsighted and unnecessary. It makes no sense.

https://www.nairaland.com/1255911/tale-two-stadiums-lagos-abuja
Re: Who Moved The Tales Of 2 Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja To The Sports Section? by azpekuliar: 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
*coughs, leaves thread*
Re: Who Moved The Tales Of 2 Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja To The Sports Section? by Desola(f): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
Must be the over zealous ike eba
Re: Who Moved The Tales Of 2 Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja To The Sports Section? by EkoIle1: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
Desola: Must be the over zealous ike eba

obviously one of his crybabies cried to him to move it. These mods have serious issues...
Re: Who Moved The Tales Of 2 Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja To The Sports Section? by NeoXVI: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
I thought the topic was about stadiums. Is that not a sports section parole? grin grin grin

Ikechukwu dey do you strong thing allah cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Moved The Tales Of 2 Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja To The Sports Section? by Sibrah: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sports related issue at administrative level is good enough for Politics na.
Re: Who Moved The Tales Of 2 Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja To The Sports Section? by EkoIle1: 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sibrah: Sports related issue at administrative level is good enough for Politics na.

I don't know what part of that they missed especially with all the non politics related topics they ignored on the front page..

incompetency is indeed not limited to the nigerian government.
Re: Who Moved The Tales Of 2 Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja To The Sports Section? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
I thought the SENSELESS thread is presently on the front page? Rather than thank the senseless moderators that moved the thread to the front page, you'r here seeking attention.

By the way, I used the word- SENSELESS- because the picture in that thread does not reflect the PRESENT state of things in one of the stadia.
Re: Who Moved The Tales Of 2 Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja To The Sports Section? by EkoIle1: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I thought the SENSELESS thread is presently on the front page? Rather than thank the senseless moderators that moved the thread to the front page, you'r here seeking attention.

By the way, I used the word- SENSELESS- because the picture in that thread does not reflect the PRESENT state of things in one of the stadia.

I'll ignore the rest of your nonsense. Put your silly laptop to work and show us the current state or keep quiet.
Re: Who Moved The Tales Of 2 Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja To The Sports Section? by NeoXVI: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sibrah: Sports related issue at administrative level is good enough for Politics na.

In a sane world, maintaining stadiums should be the job of the NFF or state FAs or sports ministry, not federal or state governments. So that is still a sports section topic at the end of the day. I don't know what part of that Uncle Eko-ile missed grin grin
Meanwhile this thread should also vaporize into the complaints thread ASAP cool
Ikechukwu, how far?

1 Like

Re: Who Moved The Tales Of 2 Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja To The Sports Section? by tigereyes: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
Stadia and there issues belong n the sports section.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Depee Releases New Video Don't Cry / Did Okonjo Iweala Answer Any Question By Christiana Amanpour / Boston Marathon Bombing :suspect Number Two Still In Serious Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.