Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,397 members, 7,897,766 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

Did You Buy A LED/3D Tv Abroad And Its Displaying Black And White? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Did You Buy A LED/3D Tv Abroad And Its Displaying Black And White? (1151 Views)

200 Ebooks For Making Money Black Hat And White Hat Methods / Laptop Not Displaying Battery Power Signal, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Buy A LED/3D Tv Abroad And Its Displaying Black And White? by gabon(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
Did you buy a LED/3D Tv abroad and its displaying Black and white, then you need an NTSC to Pal converter.

07035588336 to learn more
Re: Did You Buy A LED/3D Tv Abroad And Its Displaying Black And White? by princemmab(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
No doubt you r yoruba... kiss pls adjust d gbagauun first. *did u bought* haba u sef fear God naa
gabon: Did you bought a LED/3D Tv abroad and its displaying Black and white, then you need an NTSC to Pal converter.

Re: Did You Buy A LED/3D Tv Abroad And Its Displaying Black And White? by page9(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
princemmab: No doubt you r yoruba... kiss pls adjust d gbagauun first. *did u bought* haba u sef fear God naa

So, are you implying thay everyone in your tribe can speak broken English, let alone good and proper one?

I doubt if Gabon is Yoruba but even if he is, so what's the big deal? Isn't it a foreign and colonial language?

I don't know your tribe but I am a proud Yoruba man and my tribe is known to be the most educated and literate tribe in Nigeria.

I have travelled the length and breadth of Nigeria and I can boldly and confidently say that ,southwest has the lowest rate of illiteracy.

Even if you had your education in Cambridge, surely, there are better and more subtle ways to correct the man.

You have only succeeded in displaying your arrogance and ignorance by claiming to be Mr. Know-all

1 Like

Re: Did You Buy A LED/3D Tv Abroad And Its Displaying Black And White? by gabon(m): 10:54am On Apr 15, 2013
Thanks page9, I ignored princemmab because I dont have enough to time to do other stuffs let alone time to repsond to his arrogant message. Am a proud Delta, and Urhobo for the matter. You called me a yoruba man because of my blonder? sorry the yoruba men are the most enlightened in our country Nigeria and they are the best when you talk about speaking english alone side their language.

Thumb up for the yoruba man....
Re: Did You Buy A LED/3D Tv Abroad And Its Displaying Black And White? by princemmab(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
gabon: Thanks page9, I dont have enough to time to do other stuff. .. Am a proud Delta, and Urhobo for the matter.

Thumb up for the yoruba man....
Ohh gosh! n u killed it again... haba
Re: Did You Buy A LED/3D Tv Abroad And Its Displaying Black And White? by gabon(m): 9:01am On Apr 20, 2013
princemmab:
Ohh gosh! n u killed it again... haba

english teach teach us english we beg.

make we cum enta ur english class master
Re: Did You Buy A LED/3D Tv Abroad And Its Displaying Black And White? by gabon(m): 7:17am On May 10, 2013
Call 07035588336 For more info
gabon: Did you bought a LED/3D Tv abroad and its displaying Black and white, then you need an NTSC to Pal converter.

Re: Did You Buy A LED/3D Tv Abroad And Its Displaying Black And White? by Tolzeal(m): 12:04pm On May 10, 2013
Bro!!!!! U̶̲̥̅̊ just a killer BOMB!!! LWTMB

1 Like

Re: Did You Buy A LED/3D Tv Abroad And Its Displaying Black And White? by gabon(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
Re: Did You Buy A LED/3D Tv Abroad And Its Displaying Black And White? by gabon(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2013
07035588336 for NTSC to pal converter
Re: Did You Buy A LED/3D Tv Abroad And Its Displaying Black And White? by inikamoze(m): 1:25am On Dec 10, 2013
Seriously..I don't join issues when tribal sentiments comes to play,I detest tribal or ethnic segregation but OP...abeg try keep d scuds flying on a low key....YOU ARE BLOWING IT MEN!!!

I am a proud Deltan but ur "bombs" are enough to make boko boyz wave the white flag grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

New Belgium Bicycle For Sale For Just 20k / Hp Pavilion Ts 15, 4th Generation Intel Core I5 6gb Ram 750gb Hard Drive Forsale / Lightweight, Small Screen Hp Gaming Pc Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.