Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,200 members, 7,970,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:39 PM

Not Good To Show So Much Care For Your Bf/gf: True Or False - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Good To Show So Much Care For Your Bf/gf: True Or False (1402 Views)

Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend / 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Good To Show So Much Care For Your Bf/gf: True Or False by foxgiovani(m): 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
I dated a girl for some couple of years and I was eventually hoping that our friendship would end in a wedlock. Only for her to come up with a formula that if you love a guy, don't let him know that you love him. She was giving this advice to her friends and before you know it, she started putting up attitudes that made me call off the relationship. It was later that I remembered the advice she used to give her friends and felt maybe she started using same in our relationship. Do you think women should express care to their bf or vice versa?
Re: Not Good To Show So Much Care For Your Bf/gf: True Or False by bigt2(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
Too much f everything is bad!
For female-YES! For male, NO.
I wont like to act like a beast tamed by love!!! cool angry wink
Re: Not Good To Show So Much Care For Your Bf/gf: True Or False by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
She probably heard/read you shouldn't lay all your cards on the table for a man, which's true to some extent.
But that doesn't mean you shouldn't let him know you love him or you should start being cold, heh.
Everything in moderation.
Re: Not Good To Show So Much Care For Your Bf/gf: True Or False by foxgiovani(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
Don't you think that such attitude may be sending a wrong message. I still believe that I may have probably married her if she had been herself. I know that my not marrying her means God did not approve of it. But let's not create problems with our own ideas.
Re: Not Good To Show So Much Care For Your Bf/gf: True Or False by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
foxgiovani: Don't you think that such attitude may be sending a wrong message. I still believe that I may have probably married her if she had been herself. I know that my not marrying her means God did not approve of it. But let's not create problems with our own ideas.

Yes. This's why people have to be careful with the "Do-this-to-your-boyfriend/girlfriend" threads they read here or anywhere else on the internet. While there're great tips around and people post helpful threads, not every tip needs to be taken to heart. Stuff like "never call a guy, let him call you" doesn't always work, especially if you're in an established r-ship. Sometimes you just have to look at your own personal r-ship and see if a tip'll work for you.

You didn't say what sort of attitudes she was putting up to make you call off the r-ship, though. Did you give her the chance to change?

2 Likes

Re: Not Good To Show So Much Care For Your Bf/gf: True Or False by wazobiaforu(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
When you are not ready for love then dont start a relationship
Re: Not Good To Show So Much Care For Your Bf/gf: True Or False by foxgiovani(m): 9:32am On Apr 14, 2013
Yield:

Yes. This's why people have to be careful with the "Do-this-to-your-boyfriend/girlfriend" threads they read here or anywhere else on the internet. While there're great tips around and people post helpful threads, not every tip needs to be taken to heart. Stuff like "never call a guy, let him call you" doesn't always work, especially if you're in an established r-ship. Sometimes you just have to look at your own personal r-ship and see if a tip'll work for you.

You didn't say what sort of attitudes she was putting up to make you call off the r-ship, though. Did you give her the chance to change?
You mentioned people being careful of what they do when they know they are in an established relationship. I began to notice that once she makes up her mind on sometime, I can't make her change her decision,no matter how hard I tried. The last string she pulled was travelling with her friends to God knows where, switching of her phone for 16 days. I couldn't reach her, I called the parents and they told me that she told them that she was travelling to my place. It was after 16 days that I was able to reach her on phone. I asked myself questions like if anything bad maybe she falls into the hands of ritualists or God forbid accident in an unknown area will I be totally free from accusations...I just had to stay clear.
Re: Not Good To Show So Much Care For Your Bf/gf: True Or False by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 14, 2013
big-t:
Too much f everything is bad!
For female-YES! For male, NO.
I wont like to act like a beast tamed by love!!! cool angry wink

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Some guys' mentality never ceases to amaze me!
Hian! i'm outta here!
Re: Not Good To Show So Much Care For Your Bf/gf: True Or False by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
Yield: She probably heard/read you shouldn't lay all your cards on the table for a man, which's true to some extent.
But that doesn't mean you shouldn't let him know you love him or you should start being cold, heh.
Everything in moderation.
u shldnt lay all ur cards on the table for one man is true to some extent?
Wow!
Jes wen i tot u 'must' be a honorable real life xter!
Re: Not Good To Show So Much Care For Your Bf/gf: True Or False by foxgiovani(m): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
It can be misunderstood Asap.

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Does Not Brush His Teeth, Please Help / A Man Sent A Note To His Neighbor Who Get Loud During Sex / She Loved Me But I Kicked It Into The Gutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.