Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,150 members, 7,910,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 07:26 PM

Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 (21663 Views)

Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star / Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda / Nigerian Idol; Audition Venues, Dates And Registration Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by UjSizzle(f): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
Omg!! Yaaay Teddy Bear won!! My vote wasn't wasted!

That guy has got super talent. He was born to sing jare.
Congrats Moses you deserve it smiley.

Never liked Debbie's performance. She puts on a good show but her singing ain't as good as so many other contestants. She's lucky to have gotten this far though. Maybe she'll take Goldie's place in the industry.
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by DonaldGenes(m): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
StateOfMind: Good for moses, he deserves it, he has the voice, confidence and charisma..he has a very un-aTtractive physique though with that drum in his stomach and massive thighs touching each other. He needs to hire a personal fitness instructor with part of this money oo.

Debby tries too hard, pretty face, overflat tommy and oversabi performance (splitting unnecessarily and mixing songs) aren't enough to make you an idol. We need raw talent too abeg. She's got a regular voice and little talent.
WETIN UNA DEY LOOK FOR PERSON FLAT TUMMMY OOO
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by kevoh(m): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2013
All these mumu reality singing and acting shows should take a break abeg and let etisalat,Mtn and co focus on other shows that deal with inventions http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Inventor or raw engineering talent ( dem full for alaba and Aba market).
Might be boring though since the average 9ja youth is all about music but it's certainly a breath of fresh air.All we need is two seasons and they can go back to whatever music reality show they have been producing.

#Team9janerds
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
Chanchit:

Is it the fault of Idols if the winners make nothing out of their career..? Or should idols start composing songs for them after giving them the fame to leverage on..?
the competition is a scam which record label were they signed into into atleast we know that project fame puts there winners under record labels in nigeria
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by Godwin978(m): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
Dis compition z nt al abot wh sing d most z abot wh gets more vote
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by Orikinla(m): 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
I hope he makes a successful career from this great opportunity and should not end up like the others who won and disappeared.
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by mercurie(f): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
ayswags: This nigerian idol is a phucked up show,why are people even auditioning for it talkless of winning,what happened to the past 2 winners they went with the wind abi,notin have bin heard about them and the same is going to happen to this one too#team project

Rubbish show
spits on thread and leaves

The second is trying. She even performed in this omawunmi's recent show.
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by Alexgeneration(m): 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
IGBO MAN WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST, ANYTIME ANYDAY.
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by butterflyy(f): 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
A nairalander said we should vote for moses, I did n he won am so happy he won.
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by playahP(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
infobiz9ja: The next Nigeria idol competition would definately be won by me @infobiz9ja cos if a "Teddy Bear" can win then i a human being would definately break record by winning all 3 slots i.e 1st, 2nd & 3rd positions.

Is this supposed to be funny... Scammer!!!...
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by xmomoh: 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
This show is about making money for the organisers. That is why the decision is base on voting. Had it meant that they want real Nigeria Idol, they will allow the expert in the field to decide the outcome. Anyway, congrat to the beneficiaries at least those ones will be able to escape poverty if they apply wisdom. But shay, Debbie Riise is my favourite.
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by fitzmayowa: 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
Rexxie:
ANUBIRI_ANUOFIA. You never tire. Am sure you have papa Ajasco head.

Congrats to TEDDY BEAR. He really deserves the victory. I can see him reaching beyond the sky..
Guy you dey vex ooo...abi the guy steal your internet access ni

1 Like

Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by MariamUT(f): 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
Lmfao shrek's donkey? OMG! Hahahaha
Chanchit:

Which Calabar guy..? Abasiakan wei dey sing like shreck's donkey, when he adleaps he goes off key, na dt one wan beat Moses..? If he should re-enter the competition 10times, Moses will beat him 20times.
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by MariamUT(f): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
I voted n he won! Omg i'm sooooooo happy
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
erniok:
the calabar guy was taken out of the way for moses. moses was no where near that guy in terms of talent.
u be correct person jare! U re very honest...n u've said it all*thumbs up*
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by An0nimus: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
When the too-much talking presenter was busy wasting time calling the winner I was like "dude give Moses the prize already angry

Congrats Moses!!! I no vote sha grin
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by kolamilan(m): 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
project fame is more competitive than this idol. Also,femi kuti has favourite i.e moses
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by landinfo: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
Nairaland=info:
Even though i prefa nigerian-idolz 2 projectfame/9ja singz, i sti wonda Y their winnas are not doin well as compared 2 projectfame...jus sayin
My best reality music show haz & will alwayz be Celtel's cancelled 'WEST AFRICAN IDOL' where DAKOLO emerged winna & omawumi ended up as 2nd. The only prob i hav is dat while dakolo haz stayed true to musik, omawumi haz gone COMMERCIAL...well who will blame her since info haz it that mode9 is also shiftin 2 the COMMERCIAL side
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by ibleduc: 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2013
Can't belief it. Am very happy for him.
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by Chanchit: 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2013
oluamid:

its actually *ad-lib* not *adleap*

sorry i had to do dat grin

Tnkx bro, but u get wetin I dey try talk abi..?
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by Artistree: 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
SimonAndal: YES! ON HIS WAY TO BECOME NEXT TOP ILLUMATI LOVE PERSON! BANZAI!
Mods, pls can't this guy be banned for life? Nothing would have pleased me more.
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2013
U are a deluded goat
Alexgeneration: IGBO MAN WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST, ANYTIME ANYDAY.
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by Michyeddy(f): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
ayswags: U are a deluded goat
see vex na.......take it easy on him...he's just dizzy
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by royallord1(m): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
Uniben boys are always shining, as they refuse to give, oge, oluwa gave it to moses. Uniben breeds always top the lead. Congrat moses
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by meforyou1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
U wanted her to contest it in a court of law? What about your ugly karen that won BBA when she was supposed to be disqualified long ago. Or Ola that should have won but tricked into leaving voluntarily. Or zainab that should have won but was unjustifiably disqualified. U want them to take their cases to the Supreme Court
infoscope: Debie-Rise the first runner-up was quick to accept defeat on twitter, as she congratulated Moses on twitter

http://www.facebook.com/martinuwakweblog
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by eklassical(m): 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
OUR BOY REALLY MADE US PROUD!!!

PROUDLY UNIBEN!!!
PROUDLY CFi

CoNGRATS MOseS!!!!!!
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by pabloaimar(m): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2013
From the day debbie rice was voted into the top two finalist was the day moses won the competition. Debbie rice's does not deserve to be in the finals.
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by bbosewa: 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
how does this stop MEND from blowin' ma abokis undecided...aside from dt he tried sha,hope say d money go reach Aba boiz ooh cool
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by sage2(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
StateOfMind: Good for moses, he deserves it, he has the voice, confidence and charisma..he has a very un-aTtractive physique though with that drum in his stomach and massive thighs touching each other. He needs to hire a personal fitness instructor with part of this money oo.

Debby tries too hard, pretty face, overflat tommy and oversabi performance (splitting unnecessarily and mixing songs) aren't enough to make you an idol. We need raw talent too abeg. She's got a regular voice and little talent.

The girls don't mind, do they?
Re: Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 by vicholas(m): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
Congrat moses

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Receiving Chieftaincy Titles (Throwback Photos) / Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.