Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,057 members, 7,949,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together - Art, Graphics & Video (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together (146446 Views)

Post All Your Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Coreldraw Issuses Here / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by patorial(m): 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
anyone willing to teach me adobe ps, pls add me on whatsapp (+2347035963320),twitter:Rickpatorial and facebook:patrick nwoye

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2015
@PATRICK: Hi,it's good you want to learn Photoshop. I hope someone has buzzed you already on whatsapp. From your facebook profile,you aren't based in Lagos please correct me if I'm wrong & clarify.
It's best you get on youtube & you will find channels I've subscribed to from PSD Box to PhLearnLLC.

http://inspirationfeed.com/resources/tutorial/top-10-youtube-channels-for-photoshop-tutorials-tips-and-tricks/

patorial:
anyone willing to teach me adobe ps, pls add me on whatsapp (+2347035963320),twitter:Rickpatorial and facebook:patrick nwoye
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Do you have a project you want to outsource it could be from fiverr,elance,amazon kindle,upwork,personal project or servie,or you got many jobs on your table and many more connect with freelancers in Nigeria today and get those multiple assignments, tasks and projects off your table on our BB channel,Our freelancers would bring you quality and professional service to save you time and stress of completing daunting tasks to meet up with your ever demanding schedules daily. Categories of jobs our freelancers can deliever include programming, copywriting, graphics design, webmasters,article writing,logo creation etc
We respect your privacy and we are professionals who get job done on time and perfectly.
Join us now bbm channel:C0043E45F
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by kkerry87: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Please I urgently need a professional Photoshop graphic designer who can help me with some professional jobs... You will be duly paid!! For www.ajaokutasteel.com

Add me up on Whatsapp 08030713208

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by ojasweb(m): 4:59am On Jan 07, 2016
Any PS artist from badagry should contact me for a deal
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by rotimage(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=turl post=17329510]

Hi quiestla, interesting question there. short answer: CMYK, 300 DPI (at least) is what you should go for when you print.

Long answer: CMYK stands for the four colours, printers combine to create whatever colour you throw at them: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Keyline or black. That being said, these colour combinations are still limited compared to the possibilities of RGB on screen (Red, Green, Black).

Turl. Please how do I get 100% black on PS and what's the colour code?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2016
Though you feel CMYK is limited it's still the preferred format for printing over RGB. It is what is.
To achieve 100% black,the colour code is (0000) depends on the Photoshop version while for 100% white it's (FFFF).

[quote author=rotimage post=42026358][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by smod10(m): 8:31am On Jan 22, 2016
black on photoshop is #000000 [quote author=rotimage post=42026358][/quote]
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by gboss0(m): 8:26am On Jan 27, 2016
i have been using photoshop cs6 4 a year now... since i reinstalled it. My gradient tool has been givin me issues
if i click and drag outside an image,insteads it affects d whole image. Even if i just click nd drag on a small space, it affects d whole image...plz dis is very fustratin
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by InZA: 2:39am On Feb 06, 2016
DerrickM

Hey man, I couldn't go through the previous pages on this thread to see if the question I want to ask has been answered already, so hope you can cut me some slack and answer again if it's been asked before.... Besides this is 2016 isn't it grin

By the way, I'm really tripped by the way and manner you've answered all the questions on the pages I went through. Big ups man.

Question

If you're designing the cover (front and back) of a brochure /magazine /manual in photoshop, do you design the front and back individually on two different unique canvas/tabs or you make one canvas size large enough so you can divide "single image cover" into front and back. I don't know if I've expressed myself well enough but I can send a screen shot if you need me to.

Thanks a bunch.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
@InZA: Thanks for the compliment I just do my best to share as I can.I actually wouldn't design any of those documents in Photoshop because that's what InDesign is better suited for. You can use either of the methods you mentioned in InDesign of its dynamic flexibility,best regards...

InZA:
DerrickM

Hey man, I couldn't go through the previous pages on this thread to see if the question I want to ask has been answered already, so hope you can cut me some slack and answer again if it's been asked before.... Besides this is 2016 isn't it grin

By the way, I'm really tripped by the way and manner you've answered all the questions on the pages I went through. Big ups man.

Question

If you're designing the cover (front and back) of a brochure /magazine /manual in photoshop, do you design the front and back individually on two different unique canvas/tabs or you make one canvas size large enough so you can divide "single image cover" into front and back. I don't know if I've expressed myself well enough but I can send a screen shot if you need me to.

Thanks a bunch.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
as a graphic designer expert in corel draw x3, how can i make money?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by generalpi(m): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2016
Please how can i get a free version of Adobe Photoshop cc2015
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by generalpi(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2016
Do you still need one?
kkerry87:
Please I urgently need a professional Photoshop graphic designer who can help me with some professional jobs... You will be duly paid!! For www.ajaokutasteel.com

Add me up on Whatsapp 08030713208
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
There is no free version only free 30-day trial after that you buy visit http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop.html
OR get a fully activated one via torrent the choice is yours...

generalpi:
Please how can i get a free version of Adobe Photoshop cc2015

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by generalpi(m): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2016
how can i get the torrent...please help me
DerrickM:
There is no free version only free 30-day trial after that you buy visit http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop.html
OR get a fully activated one via torrent the choice is yours...

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
Visit the following torrent sites below & follow my instructions carefully:
*www.kat.cr
*www.torrentdownloads.net
*www.torrent-finder.info
*www.torrent.to
Regardless of the website,search for what you need in this case Photoshop CC 2015,you get options look for the one that has a reading for leechers & seeders that also shows it's green(healthy)not with a virus.
If it's less than 1GB use www.zbigz.com an online torrent client faster than utorrent which is suitable for downloads bigger than 1GB.
All the best.

generalpi:
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Mezieuzor(m): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
diksa:
Please can u guys help me to re-size my design? i did it with powerpoint and will like to re-size it to fit with the required pixel, i will like to upload and send it to your email. Thanks

if you want to re-size your photo simply right click on the photo and select "Edit" it will open up a default photo paint on windows then click on "re-size" you can choose pixies or percentage depends on u. Then simply Save:
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Mezieuzor(m): 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
generalpi:

you can download a browser called Touch (touch browser) it has everything in it easy to download mp3 or movies
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Mezieuzor(m): 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
generalpi:
Do you still need one?

Mezieuzor: am interested, but am in a different location (Ghana) hope that is not withstanding... and pls is the deal is on?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by shakeshammi: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
DerrickM:
Visit the following torrent sites below & follow my instructions carefully:
*www.kat.cr
*www.torrentdownloads.net
*www.torrent-finder.info
*www.torrent.to
Regardless of the website,search for what you need in this case Photoshop CC 2015,you get options look for the one that has a reading for leechers & seeders that also shows it's green(healthy)not with a virus.
If it's less than 1GB use www.zbigz.com an online torrent client faster than utorrent which is suitable for downloads bigger than 1GB.
All the best.

You can find out best torrent sites from here: http://www.techiepalar.org/top-best-torrent-sites/
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
@SHAKESHAMMI: I appreciate the info but some of them are still what I've already shared. Some of those sites don't usually give me what has been asked in categories because I've used most of them. Best Regards & takia...

shakeshammi:

You can find out best torrent sites from here: http://www.techiepalar.org/top-best-torrent-sites/
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by konoha86(m): 6:53am On Mar 08, 2016
turl:
You heard the man, bring your issues forth and let's look into it together.

No logo requests or nothing o, strictly intended for people with PS issues.

Let it rip!

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by quiestla: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
MY PROBLEM WITH CS5 PHOTOSHOP.
Whenever i wanted to open my photoshop cs5 for use.It will not open but giving me wrong impression that"could not initialize photoshop because the preferences file was invalid(it has been deleted)"Pls i need somebody to help me out on this issue.Thanks.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by quiestla: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Please i need somebody to teach me how to make use of patch tool in photoshop cs5 to remove face wrinkles.They used to do this in any photo lab.Thanks
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Uninstall with CCleaner,TuneUp Utilities or Revo Uninstaller. To effectively remove it from your pc & clean its history from your pc's registry.
Then reinstall the Photoshop & activate it. Hope that helps,cheers...

quiestla:
MY PROBLEM WITH CS5 PHOTOSHOP.
Whenever i wanted to open my photoshop cs5 for use.It will not open but giving me wrong impression that"could not initialize photoshop because the preferences file was invalid(it has been deleted)"Pls i need somebody to help me out on this issue.Thanks.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
@QUIESTLA: The patch tool is simple to use. Highlight the area you like on the face & move it over the bad area with spots or pimples. It automatically covers it up & repeat the process over similar areas. Hope that helps,best regards...

quiestla:
Please i need somebody to teach me how to make use of patch tool in photoshop cs5 to remove face wrinkles. They used to do this in any photo lab. Thanks
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Kaymania(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2016
Bosses in the house
Pls can I make toons with Adobe Photoshop Cs4?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
You really need to be specific. Is it cartoonizing a person's picture,digital art of comic characters or abstract stuff?!!Photoshop does it regardless of the version though CS5-CC does better effects than CS4 hands down.
Commonly used tools,pen,lasso,marquee,gradient,brush,colour swatches etc. Get on youtube there are lots of videos there on it.

Kaymania:
Bosses in the house
Pls can I make toons with Adobe Photoshop Cs4?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Centje Artworld / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! / Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.