Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,061 members, 7,939,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun (2538 Views)

Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari / OPC Sacks Fasehun, Appoints New Leader / We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 14, 2013
The founder of the Oodua Peoples Congress, Dr. Fredrick Fasehun, in this interview with ALLWELL OKPI, speaks about the pipeline contract supposedly given to his organisation and the politics of the South-West

There have been reports that the Oodua Peoples Congress was given a contract worth billions to man oil pipelines in the South-West. How true is this?

There is not an atom of truth in it. It’s a lie designed to embarrass OPC, embarrass my person, misinform and offer a bogus propaganda to Nigerians. There is no truth in it. I understand it was put in the air by Lai Mohammed. It is true that OPC applied for the security and surveillance contract along the pipelines. The letter way was dated October 26, 2011, we got no response and we kept writing reminders. The pipelines were getting more endangered and useless to Nigerians. Then, the Pipelines and Products Marketing Company responded to the letter and invited us to an interview. And we went for the interview and the NNPC was highly impressed. But they said: “OPC is not a registered organisation; government will want to deal with a known corporate organisation. So, what would you do? Then I said OPC has ancillaries that are registered organisations and we would work through one of them. And that was the last we heard from NNPC. All of a sudden, a friend of mine, Wale Oshun, called me and said, “What is this Unity Party of Nigeria thing I heard you are talking about?” I asked, “What is wrong with UPN?” He said people were saying that I formed UPN and I have collected N100m from President Goodluck Jonathan. I said Nigerians know me, that I neither take nor give bribe. And before you could say Jack Robinson, the Internet was filled with this propaganda, that I have put up UPN to destabilise the South-West. I didn’t think it needed my response. But people were phoning from different parts of the world, saying, “When did you degenerate to this level?” Then I said I must defend myself.

How did you know that the rumour originated from the National Publicity Secretary of the Action Congress of Nigeria?

I got to know last Sunday that Lai Mohammed was the cradle for this misinformation. Lai Mohammed had invited the press to tell them that I had founded the UPN to destabilise the South-West. My initial response was that if every Nigerian attempts to destabilise the South-West, Dr. Fasehun is not one of them, because all I live for is the interest of the South-West; all I eat is the interest of the South-West; and all I defend is the interest of the South-West. Peoples Democratic Party was governing the South-West and when ACN snatched the South-West from PDP, did we accuse ACN of attempting to destabilise the South-West? Secondly, if we think you are not doing well and we want to provide a better alternative, what is wrong with that? Thirdly, OPC has about six million members, so we qualify to share in any political largesse in this country. What is wrong with OPC applying to provide national service of which it would be rewarded? And in any case, NNPC has not replied our proposal up till now. How did Lai find the figures he was quoting in his press conference? He was so sure, when he was quoting N2.4bn every month to OPC. And in any case, members of the OPC are Nigerians. If 40, 000 people man the pipelines, can you imagine the effect that will have on our unemployment figures? I’ll set up a team of able lawyers to counter his lies, unless he comes to apologise for lying to this nation. Up till this moment, NNPC has not written us about the contract, let alone putting figures to the contract.

With the controversy the pipeline contract, will OPC still go for it?

I will go for it. I’m not the one going for it, six million Yoruba youths are going for it. I’m only their leader. If awarded, the contract is not going to be awarded to me. The cheque will not be given to me. Why should I, because somebody is using blackmail against me, stop something that could benefit six million people? Are they not Nigerians? OPC qualifies more than the average Nigerian because we know how to do it. People who are involved oil bunkering know if OPC is given that contract, bunkering will be a thing of the past and that is why they are adopting various means to stop it.

Some reports said the contract would bring about a conflict between you and Gani Adams. Is it true?

I remain the founder and National President of OPC. When former governor Gbenga Daniel asked me that since he had settled the quarrel between Gani Adams and I what position will I then give Adams? I said I’ll give him the position of the national coordinator. Daniel thanked me and Gani Adams himself thanked me. He is still the national coordinator, the position I gave him. There is no problem between Gani Adams and I, except as fanned by politicians, who want to use him for their nefarious activities. When I went to NNPC for the interview, I told Gani Adams and some time ago, a friend asked me that how much of it will I give to Gani Adams? I said we will do it together and if he does not want it that way, I will give him 30 per cent of it.

By floating UPN, are you saying the ACN is not properly representing the interest of the Yoruba people?

ACN is the last group that would think of the welfare of the Yoruba. You remember Patricia Etteh, a Yoruba woman that was blackmailed and accused of stealing N620m? Etteh did not steal 62 kobo. Mulikat Akande, a Yoruba woman, was to go in as Speaker of the House of Representatives. That position had been zoned to the South-West. Who voted against Mulikat Akande? It was ACN lawmakers. So, how is the welfare of Yoruba people being defended by the ACN? The governance they have provided for us is no longer the winner takes all, it is the winner steals all. So, why shouldn’t Nigerians, especially Yoruba people seek a better alternative? If UPN can provide that alternative, so be it. We don’t need to go through politics of bitterness; politics of conflict, confrontation, and lying.

Does the UPN have the backing of Afenifere leaders?

We are yet to be registered. It is after registration that you can go to these acclaimed leaders. If I had gone to these acclaimed leaders before registration, it’s these same characters that will be vilifying the leaders all over the place.

South-West politics has been defined by Awoism, but today we have ACN, Chief Olu Falae is leading a merger of 16 parties and UPN is coming up. Does it not mean that Yoruba people are now going in different directions politically?

No. Chairman Mao said let a thousand flowers blossom and we are running a democracy, seeming democracy. The English man says the more, the merrier. But Awoism is not Awolowo. It’s an ideology and that ideology is not just donning Papa Awolowo’s cap or putting on his round -rimmed spectacles. It is welfarism, social democracy, respecting the rule of law, free education, free health care, functional transportation system, rural-urban integration and mass housing. That is Awoism. Awolowo never told lies but our leaders are telling lies all over the place. Awolowo never stole from our treasury, but our leaders are building mansions and acquiring public property in the name of Awoism.

How come you are linked to supporting President Goodluck Jonathan?

I will tell you how. It was a press interview and the question was: “What do you think of President Jonathan’s second term? And I said, “Jonathan has a constitutional right to enjoy a second term”. The constitution says anybody can go for two terms in the presidency and he is going through his first term. The constitution allows him to come for a second term. Then I said the same constitution allows Nigerians to vote for him or vote against him. I said that is where I stand. They wanted me to say, “No, Jonathan should not be allowed to come for a second term.” I struggled for social justice. I struggled for the institutionalisation of democracy. Why should I deny my fellow human, Jonathan, from enjoying his constitutional rights? Why did I fight for constitutionalism? They just took what interested them and put it out of context and said, “Fasehun queues behind Jonathan.” They could not dig out anything from my past, because there is nothing to dig out from my past.
http://www.punchng.com/politics/crossfire/acn-doesnt-think-of-yoruba-welfare-fasehun/

3 Likes

Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by Ikengawo: 5:23am On Apr 14, 2013
acn in falling

8 Likes

Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by eggheaders(m): 7:07am On Apr 14, 2013
Ikengawo: acn in falling

in your bigoted mind.faseun is just been used by gej.he will soon be dumped.concern your self with the imbrigo in apga .who be the chairman self na umeh abi the new guy??a party of charlatans.

5 Likes

Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by gbadexy(m): 7:49am On Apr 14, 2013
People and unnecessary useless sentiments!
This interview is clear and straightforward and the man has given a reasonable response.
I'm sure some people that can't be objective would still come here and run off their mouth against him but I think his response his appropriate even though he may have his own political ambition and personal opinion about politics practiced in southwest.
I'm not opc or can or pdp but I can relate to all what he said except the part of sabotaging patricia etteh and mulikat, he may have facts or his reason for saying so but he is entitled to his opinion just has he agree jonathan is entitled to 2nd term. If you don't want him for 2nd term then simply don't vote for him!
Though am team buhari.
Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by talktimi(m): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2013
Bravo Fasehun, you hit the bullseye although the REAL bigots will never accept your position possibly because they have eggs for heads.... No pun intended grin
Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by koruji(m): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2013
Fasehun is going to lose respect if he keeps claiming he doesn't see the connection between his sudden romance wit Ijaws (even going as far as publicly supporting GEJ's right to a second term), his sudden NNPC 'interviews' and so-called revival of UPN. He is being used, he knows it but is playing along in order to get his contract. Problem is those using him have no intention of awarding any contract to him but will use him to try and divide the SW.

eggheaders:
in your bigoted mind.faseun is just been used by gej.he will soon be dumped.concern your self with the imbrigo in apga .who be the chairman self na umeh abi the new guy??a party of charlatans.

1 Like

Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by gunuvi(m): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2013
Fasheun has bared it all. It is true that ACN used their own selfish interest to sell out many Yorubas. The speakership of Mulikat that we lost still pains me till now, all because of ACN selfish interest.

3 Likes

Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by gunuvi(m): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2013
koruji: Fasehun is going to lose respect if he keeps claiming he doesn't see the connection between his sudden romance wit Ijaws (even going as far as publicly supporting GEJ's right to a second term), his sudden NNPC 'interviews' and so-called revival of UPN. He is being used, he knows it but is playing along in order to get his contract. Problem is those using him have no intention of awarding any contract to him but will use him to try and divide the SW.

Ok, so what will you say about your Tinubus romance with Buhari, Tambuwal etc? If he romance Ijaw, is there a problem with that?

4 Likes

Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by koruji(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2013
You talk as if the having a speaker is the same as having our due rights within Nigeria. OBJ was a Yoruba president and he illegally & arrogantly held on to Lagos funds. Tinubu broke his grip by taking the opprtunity to wean Lagos of overdependence on allocations from the center. Bankole was speaker - what did he do for Yorubaland, other than steal? Those crying over the behavior of GEJ towards Yorubas are the rentiers who are left out of the sordid corruption called Nigeria. In terms of good governance Yorubaland is experiencing a resurgence that had not been seen since UPN in the 2nd republic. OBJ stole elections for his stooges in 2003, what did those achieve? Guess who bested them all - Lagos, the one OBJ "punished" by witholding allocations. What we need to do in Yorubaland is take GEJ's misbehavior as opportunity to extend that indepence from the curse of oil to the entire region.

gunuvi: Fasheun has bared it all. It is true that ACN used their own selfish interest to sell out many Yorubas. The speakership of Mulikat that we lost still pains me till now, all because of ACN selfish interest.

3 Likes

Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by eggheaders(m): 8:30am On Apr 14, 2013
talktimi: Bravo Fasehun, you hit the bullseye although the REAL bigots will never accept your position possibly because they have eggs for heads.... No pun intended grin

hey dumbskull,when an elder is more concerned about his stomach than is integrity.in yoruba land we called them agba iya.gosh of what Yoruba interest is mulikat and the thieving etteh protecting Oga you are dumb.if the recent support of baba faseun ain't gat no naira undertone.why the recent fraternizing with edwin clark,john evah.blowing the drum of gej second term.finding his upn dreams since 1999.winning the nnpc contract out of the blues.dumbbell the handwriting is so clear on the wall.that Baba is just been a tool in the hand of devils that has lost all goodwill in the south west.we don't need a mulikat cause mulikat is same as an obj,alao akala and other pdp failures.even in her constitency where my Alma mata was located.we did'nt feel the slightest impact of hers for being a rep.consult your dictionary for the meaning of egghead hope that cures your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by liloelawwal(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2013
Is it OPC dat is thinking of yoruba welfare?

1 Like

Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by MrUzo: 8:32am On Apr 14, 2013
I hear!!
Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by gunuvi(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2013
koruji: You talk as if the having a speaker is the same as having our due rights within Nigeria. OBJ was a Yoruba president and he illegally & arrogantly held on to Lagos funds. Tinubu broke his grip by taking the opprtunity to wean Lagos of overdependence on allocations from the center. Bankole was speaker - what did he do for Yorubaland, other than steal? Those crying over the behavior of GEJ towards Yorubas are the rentiers who are left out of the sordid corruption called Nigeria. In terms of good governance Yorubaland is experiencing a resurgence that had not been seen since UPN in the 2nd republic. OBJ stole elections for his stooges in 2003, what did those achieve? Guess who bested them all - Lagos, the one OBJ "punished" by witholding allocations. What we need to do in Yorubaland is take GEJ's misbehavior as opportunity to extend that indepence from the curse of oil to the entire region.

Some of you amaze me with your one sided arguments. Did I say anything about corruption? I only said I was pained that we lost the speakership. Mention one politician in Nigeria that is clean. Mention just one! Also, tell me what has tambuwal done for us south west. You people always blame others without looking at yourselves in the mirror. Are your ACN not corrupt too??
Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by koruji(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2013
Yes, there is a problem. GEJ could not have been president without Yoruba votes but has acted with such callousness to the region. Why would any Yoruba in his right senses want to help such a man to another term? Does Fasehun think GEJ can be more beholden to him than OBJ? Shouldn't the respect and fear of OBJ count for something in his behavior to Yorubas? Instead GEJ actually thinks he can seize PDP from OBJ without consequences. Kids himself he is!!!

As for reaching out to Buhari and others this would not be the first time and if it works this time fine and fine otherwise too. But Tinubu is not out there grovelling at somebody's political feet becos he wants a contract.

gunuvi:
Ok, so what will you say about your Tinubus romance with Buhari, Tambuwal etc? If he romance Ijaw, is there a problem with that?

1 Like

Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by koruji(m): 8:46am On Apr 14, 2013
You are missing the point. Yorubas cannot afford to trade their freely elected gov. and representatives for locusts so we can say there is a Yoruba there. Tambuwal has done nothing for Yorubaland which is exactly the same as Bankole, except that in the latter case OBJ also stole elections all over the SW. And Mulikat was going to be GEJ's stooge anyway. GEJ is the problem. Surely you can see the difference between OBJ's locust gov. and the current crop in the SW. The lattet are not corruption-free but a great improvement.

gunuvi:
Some of you amaze me with your one sided arguments. Did I say anything about corruption? I only said I was pained that we lost the speakership. Mention one politician in Nigeria that is clean. Mention just one! Also, tell me what has tambuwal done for us south west. You people always blame others without looking at yourselves in the mirror. Are your ACN not corrupt too??

3 Likes

Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by Vado(m): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2013
I feel fasheun on this one. I mean shoutout to the likes of fashola, rochas, oshiomole, amosun, they are all reppin the party well but Lai Mohammed is a piece of shit with mouth diarrhoea. This is the same fella that contested on AD's platform for Kwara state Governorship in '03 and lost. He has since abandoned the state, no social-economic contribution whatsover than just sitting in lagos making noise up and down. People don't even know he's from kwara sef. Being an opposition doesn't mean yarning dust at every slight opportunitiy most especially when you can't get your facts straight.
Lai is a thirsty man. He should sit his a$$ down and have a chilled glass of water.

1 Like

Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by koruji(m): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2013
Feel Fasehun? Do u think we would have known about his interest in a N2.4b contract if Lai Mohammed had not exposed it. With the way Fasehun was suddenly siding eith GEJ his UPN was a diabolical move to steal elections fo r GEJ in 2015 like OBJ did in 2003. Fasheun was being used as a pawn by GEJ but they lost woefully!!!

Vado: I feel fasheun on this one. I mean shoutout to the likes of fashola, rochas, oshiomole, amosun, they are all reppin the party well but Lai Mohammed is a piece of shit with mouth diarrhoea. This is the same fella that contested on AD's platform for Kwara state Governorship in '03 and lost. He has since abandoned the state, no social-economic contribution whatsover than just sitting in lagos making noise up and down. People don't even know he's from kwara sef. Being an opposition doesn't mean yarning dust at every slight opportunitiy most especially when you can't get your facts straight.
Lai is a thirsty man. He should sit his a$$ down and have a chilled glass of water.

2 Likes

Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by Pukkah: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2013
2iic: Thirdly, OPC has about six million members, so we qualify to share in any political largesse in this country. What is wrong with OPC applying to provide national service of which it would be rewarded?
http://www.punchng.com/politics/crossfire/acn-doesnt-think-of-yoruba-welfare-fasehun/

Hmmmm...they qualify to share in any 'political largesse'!

Political largesse indeed. What's wrong with the mentality of Nigerians or is this a case of 'from the abundance of the heart so speaketh the mouth'?

If Fasehun sees policing of pipelines as 'political largesse' then need we say more?

2 Likes

Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 14, 2013
Why should ACN care about the interest of one group over another? ACN represents Nigeria not South-West.

1 Like

Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by aljharem(m): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2013
to some people, ACN can never be wrong. Fasheun loves yoruba people more than any tinubu

2 Likes

Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by omenka(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2013
gbadexy: People and unnecessary useless sentiments!
This interview is clear and straightforward and the man has given a reasonable response.
I'm sure some people that can't be objective would still come here and run off their mouth against him but I think his response his appropriate even though he may have his own political ambition and personal opinion about politics practiced in southwest.
I'm not opc or can or pdp but I can relate to all what he said except the part of sabotaging patricia etteh and mulikat, he may have facts or his reason for saying so but he is entitled to his opinion just has he agree jonathan is entitled to 2nd term. If you don't want him for 2nd term then simply don't vote for him!
Though am team buhari.

What is "reasonable" and "objective" about saying Patricia Etteh didn't steal 62kobo This man ought to respect his age. He's fast bringing himself to disrepute.u

1 Like

Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by realchuks(m): 10:16am On Apr 14, 2013
We already know dat, dey have failed.
Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by talktimi(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2013
eggheaders:

hey dumbskull,when an elder is more concerned about his stomach than is integrity.in yoruba land we called them agba iya.gosh of what Yoruba interest is mulikat and the thieving etteh protecting Oga you are dumb.if the recent support of baba faseun ain't gat no naira undertone.why the recent fraternizing with edwin clark,john evah.blowing the drum of gej second term.finding his upn dreams since 1999.winning the nnpc contract out of the blues.dumbbell the handwriting is so clear on the wall.that Baba is just been a tool in the hand of devils that has lost all goodwill in the south west.we don't need a mulikat cause mulikat is same as an obj,alao akala and other pdp failures.even in her constitency where my Alma mata was located.we did'nt feel the slightest impact of hers for being a rep.consult your dictionary for the meaning of egghead hope that cures your ignorance.
WONDERS OF NATURE, we have a talking egg cheesy talk I'm listening
Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by Desola(f): 10:42am On Apr 14, 2013
By ACN we stand!

Die faseun, die!
Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by tomakint: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2013
May God continue to bless you Sir (Frederick Fasheun) for saying the whole truth as it is! To those calling for the 'head of Tomakint' for saying Yorubas are not politically united and are treacherous I hope you bigots and monsters can see the whole picture in this tell-all tale by Fasheun! Definitely, APC and its cronies cannot be trusted with power they are just 'amalgamation of political corrupters'! I said it before and I still stand on it that before 2015, APC will implode cool

3 Likes

Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by OsunOriginal: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2013
koruji: Fasehun is going to lose respect if he keeps claiming he doesn't see the connection between his sudden romance wit Ijaws (even going as far as publicly supporting GEJ's right to a second term), his sudden NNPC 'interviews' and so-called revival of UPN. He is being used, he knows it but is playing along in order to get his contract. Problem is those using him have no intention of awarding any contract to him but will use him to try and divide the SW.

The useless man wants to get multi billion naira contract from GEJ... The reason he has lost control of his senses and coming out to support GEJ. Fasheun is so senseless that he thinks Nigerians and South Westerners most importantly will not be able to establish any connection between his money/contract seeking efforts and sudden support for GEJ.

Fasheun is a rogue and very soon he will know.

2 Likes

Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by Gbawe: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
The Abati-rization of another hungry mercenary who had erstwhile pretended he stood for something. One of the biggest problem of Nigeria is that Nigerians lack political sophistication to see issues clearly. This is why some folks, after their pockets has swelled with Aso Rock dollars, can come and throw Bananas in the arena Monkeys will then fight over.

No one is saying the ACN is a Party of saints but for Fasehun to say the Party does not care about Yoruba welfare is the biggest clue that this guy is now a compromised tool just like Abati. Any sensible and honest Yoruba person, to include those who hate the ACN, will agree the SW is much better under the Party than it was under the PDP. It is as simple and as straightforward as that for those who are not liars or into fraudulent revisionism. At the end of the day, GEJ has come and he will go. Fasehun should mind he does not become another OBJ i.e a pariah very much detested and despised in his own region of abode because of mercenary, self-serving and treacherous conduct.

1 Like

Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by gbadexy(m): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
omenka:

What is "reasonable" and "objective" about saying Patricia Etteh didn't steal 62kobo This man ought to respect his age. He's fast bringing himself to disrepute.u
Did you read the part I said can relate to him except the part of patricia etteh and mulikat?
Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by omiobo: 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
All we want in SW is a man who will stand up against PDP we don't need a man who will sell us to PDP again.

1 Like

Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by otokx(m): 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
The man it appears has spoken the truth, but Nigeria is a funny place.

2 Likes

Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by seanet01: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
Desola: By ACN we stand!

Die faseun, die!
Epe yi poju.
Re: ACN Doesn’t Think Of Yoruba Welfare —fasehun by Desola(f): 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
seanet01: Epe yi poju.

That is my wish to all enemies of progress in yorubLand. To those who want to sell us into PDP slavery. Ti won ba ni ko ni da fun ile Yoruba Loju won, eyin won lo ma ti da!

Faseun is an enemy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB / What if the president is impeached today? / Breaking: Another Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.