Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,506 members, 7,908,406 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:15 AM

Is It Allowed In Islam To Marry The Lady? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Allowed In Islam To Marry The Lady? (708 Views)

Is It Allowed To Use A Towel After Ghusl? / Is It Allowed To Pray Taraweeh? / Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Allowed In Islam To Marry The Lady? by sampaio6(m): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2013
she is a lady my frnd and brother in Islam intend to marry. They do visit me while they ar dating. The problems arise they both part away and effort to reconcile them failed. Evan other pple tried. My frnd told me he has no difference wit her and that she just decide to quit. The lady told me of her experience wit the husband relations which he was awared of. And says i should not let my frnd knows. Since then, the lady visit me and i do visit her too.now my frnd had married. Can i marry this lady? Cos am in need of woman to marry. What do i do? Pls, i need advice!!
Re: Is It Allowed In Islam To Marry The Lady? by maclatunji: 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
^Your friend has married and the lady is not interested in him anymore.

If you believe the lady has the things you want in a wife, you should pray for Allah's guidance and blessings, then go ahead and marry her.

There is nothing wrong islamically since the lady and your friend have agreed to part ways.
Re: Is It Allowed In Islam To Marry The Lady? by tbaba1234: 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
^Mac has said it all....
Re: Is It Allowed In Islam To Marry The Lady? by sampaio6(m): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
Thanks Olatunji, am greatful. And God bless.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Sura 9:123 Says? If You Know Your Quran Well Please Tell Us / As A Muslim Caught In The Westgate Mall Attact, What Would You Do? / Leave Seun Alone....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.