Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,363 members, 7,947,592 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

Wats Up With Nigerian Films And Their 'love' Titles? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wats Up With Nigerian Films And Their 'love' Titles? (1138 Views)

8 Most Controversial Nigerian Films Of All Time / What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers / Website To Download Foreign Season Films And Nigerian Movies Too.(drop Yours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wats Up With Nigerian Films And Their 'love' Titles? by SvS(f): 12:10am On May 11, 2006
most nigerian films normally have 'love' something in their titles.
i no of
blind love
super love
love, sex and marriage
i will always love you
betrayed love
there was even one i saw that was just love as the title.can they not just look 4 more reasonable titles?i mean we know that the film is about 2 pple loving each other durrgh.
Re: Wats Up With Nigerian Films And Their 'love' Titles? by whiteroses(f): 9:42am On May 11, 2006
so i'm not the only one that sees nollywood that way, and i'm getting sick of those love title, it's even now too much and similar that when you watch for 8 minutes you already know what will happen in the whole thing.

(1) (Reply)

Your Favorite James Bond Collection / Which Gang Movie Is The Best / 2010 Owerri (bongo) Music Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.