Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,029 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:08 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2162192 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (1338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sawhite: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by megatran(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
megamindmaster:
Call this number - 08036130916. Her name is Charity and she works at tranex. She helped me pick mine and delivered to Enugu.
how much were u charged for everything?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ceazar: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
Brand New (out of box) Sony Xperia Z For Sale at a give away price - https://www.nairaland.com/1509484/brand-new-sony-xperia-z
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by monetizd(m): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tafiya: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
Please Mikky i need this wrist watches with item no-321136562412...whats your total charges?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sawhite: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by purplecircle: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
NnamdiN: boss is mine among ?

I hope mine will be there too oo
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by purplecircle: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
tafiya: Please Mikky i need this wrist watches with item no-321136562412...whats your total charges?
Shinesteeth oga mikky commission is 25$+ he might consider you for free shipping sha.. We will think about it... Picksrace. Ok bye.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Tonjeola1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
purplecircle:
Shinesteeth oga mikky commission is 25$+ he might consider you for free shipping sha.. We will think about it... Picksrace. Ok bye.
If its wrist watch is $8
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Osirawboy: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
I just called charity from tranex. She said for some reason,she can't go to alex's place yo collect the,because they give them problems.(na wa o..)

I really don't knw what to do now..

I really sincerely appreciate what oga Mikkyangel did fir me,but please when doing business like this,do have have an easy alternative to get(send) pakeges to clients who do not live in lagos"even if it's to charge extra(to sent it) for those who do not live in lagos as to make it easier for them..
Please. ..!!!!!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
Osirawboy: I just called charity from tranex. She said for some reason,she can't go to alex's place yo collect the,because they give them problems.(na wa o..)

I really sincerely appreciate what oga Mikkyangel did fir me,but please when doing business like this,do have have an easy alternative to get(send) pakeges to clients who do not live in lagos"even if it's to charge extra(to sent it) for those who do not live in lagos as to make it easier for them..
Please. ..!!!!!
if you are ready to pay extra, why not use the 4500 option you were first given?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by purplecircle: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tonjeola1:
If its wrist watch is $8
Me was just playing oo
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by NnamdiN: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
Worwor: if you are ready to pay extra, why not use the 4500 option you were first given?
lol badass reply.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by megamindmaster(m): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
Osirawboy: I just called charity from tranex. She said for some reason,she can't go to alex's place yo collect the,because they give them problems.(na wa o..)

Please. ..!!!!!

What problem do they give them? Hmmm. Do I suspect something here?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
Osirawboy: I really sincerely appreciate what oga Mikkyangel did fir me,but please when doing business like this,do have have an easy alternative to get(send) pakeges to clients who do not live in lagos"even if it's to charge extra(to sent it) for those who do not live in lagos as to make it easier for them..
Please. ..!!!!!

Before now, Mikky made it clear that all his business transactions ends in Lagos State to avoid scenes like this.

Na beg when we beg Mikky make am decide to deal with people outside Lagos.

Besides, he made it clear that if you do not live in Lagos, make arrangements with someone (a trusted relative or friend "so that goods no go miss for road shocked grin " ) in Lagos to pick up your item(s) on your behalf and send it down to you.

Load when dey dis guy head too much!

After he clears goods from customs, na him go come dey think again as he wan take send goods to the 36 states in Nigeria? undecided undecided

Abi mikky don become Dangote? undecided

I live in Delta state (8hrs drive from lagos) and i have done more than 8 solid deals (in and out of nairaland) with Mikky!!

I always make arrangements with someone coming to delta to pick up my items for me and bring it down to my location, or my friend in lagos Will pick it for me, take it to delta line and send it down to me which is cheaper compared to trannex of ab logistics.

I suggest you do the same! wink

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by megatran(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
otikpoko:

Before now, Mikky made it clear that all his business transactions ends in Lagos State to avoid scenes like this.

Na beg when we beg Mikky make am decide to deal with people outside Lagos.

Besides, he made it clear that if you do not live in Lagos, make arrangements with someone (a trusted relative or friend "so that goods no go miss for road shocked grin"wink in Lagos to pick up your item(s) on your behalf and send it down to you.

Load when dey dis guy head too much!

After he clears goods from customs, na him go come dey think again as he wan take send goods to the 36 states in Nigeria? undecided undecided

Abi mikky don become Dangote? undecided

I live in Delta state (8hrs drive from lagos) and i have done more than 8 solid deals (in and out of nairaland) with Mikky!!

I always make arrangements with someone coming to delta to pick up my items for me and bring it down to my location, or my friend in lagos Will pick it for me, take it to delta line and send it down to me which is cheaper compared to trannex of ab logistics.

I suggest you do the same! wink
Bros abeg na delta i dey too oo. if u dont mind could we strike a deal if u are picking up ur items next week cos i have like two laptops which arrived this week. but just for future records how much does delta line charge u for the transport and could u email me ur number so i can call u cos i have some questions i would like to ask u personally. Hope to get a reply from u as soon as possible.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
megatran: Bros abeg na delta i dey too oo. if u dont mind could we strike a deal if u are picking up ur items next week cos i have like two laptops which arrived this week.

It is pity... I just sent some one today to pick items for my elder brother and my own item.

Wished you came earlier. embarassed

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by megatran(m): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
otikpoko:

It is pity... I just sent some one today to pick items for my elder brother and my own item.

Wished you came earlier. embarassed
Eya....i neva knew it was possible to pick up items on saturday. i actually thought picking up of items were only done on week days. its all good sha. could u post the address of pick up cos the one alex sent to me wasnt clear, some text missing. i would also want to ask u concerning a verizon galaxy tab i bought. i didnt chekck very well before i ordered only to discover later that it was actually a cdma device. i want to know if there is anyway it can be unlocked to accept gsm sim cards thanks.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Osirawboy: 6:07am On Nov 10, 2013
Lol..Am probably going to use the first option of 4500..

@Otikpoko I really do appreciate his efforts(God bless am well o)..it's just that I have don alot of deals (buying products) with different people on nairaland.Most of them in lagos,what they do is that they specifically ask where I live which I tell them is benin, and they charge me extra(usually 2k-3k) for the pakage for courier fee which I do understand,that way we don't have a problem..
I was only trying to say that when clients are paying his balance on an item,he should endevour to knw the state they reside in and if they do live outside lagos they pay extra (when paying the balance) as courier fee if they don't have an alternate. .
:: Pls note that am only making a suggestion. .!!
Regards. .
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:53am On Nov 10, 2013
megatran: Eya....i neva knew it was possible to pick up items on saturday. i actually thought picking up of items were only done on week days. its all good sha. could u post the address of pick up cos the one alex sent to me wasnt clear, some text missing. i would also want to ask u concerning a verizon galaxy tab i bought. i didnt chekck very well before i ordered only to discover later that it was actually a cdma device. i want to know if there is anyway it can be unlocked to accept gsm sim cards thanks.

"it cannot be unlocked because there is no simslot"....if u need any galaxy tab with simslot in future ,it has to be ..."SGH" product..ur tab arrived today and i have messaged the seller to send me his return adress so i can ship back to him..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by folex(m): 10:12am On Nov 10, 2013
Hope we are making progress on my order.
have initiated my count down.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jreyez(m): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2013
bro mikkey angel

item number 261225357462

please tell me every thing...
price
commission
shipping
please tell me in naira

I'm waiting asap.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by folex(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
jreyez: bro mikkey angel

item number 261225357462

please tell me every thing...
price
commission
shipping
please tell me in naira

I'm waiting asap.

dont keep waiting use any of the available medium to reach out to him before the item become sold!!!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Mightyine: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
Please can you help me bid and get a good bargain for an iPhone 5s preferably gold with all accessories,pls contact me on olumightyy2k12@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by NnamdiN: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mightyine: Please can you help me bid and get a good bargain for an iPhone 5s preferably gold with all accessories,pls contact me on olumightyy2k12@gmail.com
you for real? He wont have the time to do that, go to ebay yourself and look for what you want. Then send him the link(pay in 85 percent of the amount you saw there) and keep reminding him on whatsapp or bbm else you lose as well lol.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by purplecircle: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mightyine: Please can you help me bid and get a good bargain for an iPhone 5s preferably gold with all accessories,pls contact me on olumightyy2k12@gmail.com

I decided to just help you check you can do more yourself : 271316745781
261321544825 .
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
purplecircle:

I decided to just help you check you can do more yourself : 271316745781
261321544825 .

Thanks man, please oh..u can do thesame, any body that comes in asking for a certain item and i dont get to respond intime, my fellow members help me out,he who has info should help a brother in need...Otito, double hailings for you, u have been very helpful in the area.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2013

Bros, you have heard what they said, go to ebay search engine(just as one does if u won find woman on facebook), type the name of the item and press enter! a list of sellers will crop up, all u need do is send me item number of say 3 sellers you have hand picked. for me to check them out and advise you,...my contacts are on front page
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by NnamdiN: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
mikkyangel:

Bros, you have heard what they said, go to ebay search engine(just as one does if u won find woman on facebook), type the name of the item and press enter! a list of sellers will crop up, all u need do is send me item number of say 3 sellers you have hand picked. for me to check them out and advise you,...my contacts are on front page
lol the woman example is explicit enough. Boss I'm counting down to receiving my item.

I Hope to score a 200usd Q10blackberry on black Friday. grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
"ALL ITEMS SHIPPED! SHIPPED! SHIPPED!"....baba God u too much! , please goods should be in nigeria in the next 36hours....

*Oga Ray
-Hp G6...Intel Core i3
-Dell .......Intel Core i5
-Hp Compaq n6400...Duo Core Laptop
-Hp Dv4
-Hp Dv5
-Red Red wine (Sony Vaio Intel core 2 duo)
-Hp Pro Book ...Intel Core 2 duo
-hp 6730 (free Bag n mouse)
-Hp dv6775 (2 free Bags)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221299574207?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141091560050?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181243236940?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/380757081797?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151153315872?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111200748520?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Boss! I have this Perfume for you, its cost btw 13 to 15k in n9ja (check jumia.com)....i got it for a cool $32.37( 5500 naira), you can also check what other sellers sell ...around $60 and above.. i won it on auction 30mins ago...If u need it let me know, i"ll ship free to you and No commission charges, you only pay 5500naira..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261322612405?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Also i have this Teeth whitener for you...no commission , free shipping..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280848085292?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
more for d Boss!(Ray)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
More items to Land in the next 36 hrs..

*Ikponmwosa (this ya Tablet Pc finish work...Intel Core i5)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331057615579?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

*Bamdele P.
-2 sexy chacha Apple Ipad
-Bold 9900
-Htc Sensation
-Hp Laptop
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271308965352?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

*Sunday F
-2 Shoes
-Giogio Brutini Solid Solid Leather Sandals...(infact i was forced to buy mine)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/200884708699?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (1338) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.