Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,274 members, 7,891,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:46 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2165783 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (1338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:24am On Feb 16, 2016
Banigo P...all itens landed and taken to agent for measurement......we arrived at 76.90ibs

*Stun Guns
*Eye Glass recorders
*Watch recorders
et etal

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:27am On Feb 16, 2016
Oga Philip.....i received ur $803+ $980 via money gram (#199 to $1), both phones and shoes from Amazon arrived

-Samsung Note 5
-Samsung Galaxy edge 6 plus

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by toluxa1(m): 7:31am On Feb 16, 2016
Who is this Oga T sef?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:52am On Feb 16, 2016
*Rahamot......Dell precision with 16gb memory

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:55am On Feb 16, 2016
Obi.....items received from the City of valencia.
*Gold iphone 6 plus(sealed)
*Brand new Ps4
*Apple ipad (sealed)
*macbook Air (sealed)
*3 pairs of shoes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2016
ikecinho:
I accept mickky's offer,but I still think it will be better if he can help me resell those items especially the mini laptops as it doesn't sell well here.
I will post the screen shot of my payment receipts of the said item here.
Sure I will be patience with him as long as things are going as planned and discussed here.

like i told you, items will arrive Lagos, please make arrangement to go pick them up and send me pics to help you advertise, Or once they land lagos, you will communicate with Charles, to help you do sharp sharp sales in comp village if you cannot wait..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2016
ikecinho:
[b]UPDATE:[/b]I have forward the receipt of the three phones to mickky.

yes i received you receipt of 3 phones missing, and you totaled them to be $614, now tell me, how does $614= 300k?( which is what you initially claimed)..

please, make u try explain to us, (pls note that exchange as at december /january fell btw 220 to 260)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:17am On Feb 16, 2016
neki,....ur items are ready to fly

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:18am On Feb 16, 2016
Iya rainbow.....all items measured

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Bookiemart01(f): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2016
You sef too dey vex Mikky. You both should settle this amicably and move on. Una be men not women oooo.

mikkyangel:

yes i received you receipt of 3 phones missing, and you totaled them to be $614, now tell me, how does $614= 300k?( which is what you initially claimed)..

please, make u try explain to us, (pls note that exchange as at december /january fell btw 220 to 260)
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:49am On Feb 16, 2016
Bookiemart01:
You sef too dey vex Mikky. You both should settle this amicably and move on. Una be men not women oooo.

Bros, this one na money matter ohhh,because those items way i dey give am so, done do pay some bills for here for this month for here..We already settled, thats why i had to first of all inform him when his items arrive lagos,let him contact charles for pickup.. but its good he explains how they all got to 300k

besides, i specifically instructed him before i travelled, "please ensure that these items are signature confirmed", (meaning, some has to sign for it when it arrives), this you can done by telling each seller before payment is made..
-So far only one item he claims was signed by Kingsley
-The other items that came to my main adress, missed me 3 times and was sent back to seller..
-While the ones you see here, none had signature confimation on it..

And Yes, for his information, USPS does make mistake so so many times(just as he claims dey dont), mistaking items that belong to Apt 818 , for Apt 181 on same street..

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Bookiemart01(f): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2016
I understand how you feel bro. Its a good thing that you have decided to bear the responsibility as the name you have built over the years will not be tarnished by this. He and others will not come here to say you haven't tried after this.

God bless your hustle bro

mikkyangel:

Bros, this one na money matter ohhh,because those items way i dey give am so, done do pay some bills for here for this month for here..We already settled, thats why i had to first of all inform him when his items arrive lagos,let him contact charles for pickup.. but its good he explains how they all got to 300k

besides, i specifically instructed him before i travelled, "please ensure that these items are signature confirmed", (meaning, some has to sign for it when it arrives), this you can done by telling each seller before payment is made..
-The other items that came to my main adress, missed me 3 times and was sent back to seller..

And Yes, for his information, USPS does make mistake so so many times(just as he claims dey dont), mistaking items that belong to Apt 818 , for Apt 181 on same street..

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by amicdan(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2016
mikkyangel:
Oga Philip.....i received ur $803+ $980 via money gram (#199 to $1), both phones and shoes from Amazon arrived

-Samsung Note 5
-Samsung Galaxy edge 6 plus

Oga mikky....welldone boss...Please how can I contact Oga Philip...or oga Philip if your reading this...Please wanna communicate with you..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
amicdan:
Oga mikky....welldone boss...Please how can I contact Oga Philip...or oga Philip if your reading this...Please wanna communicate with you..
Kai, you hear money gram, your hear stand alert like idumota soldier. If anything come out if it sha, make I know. I don tire to dey go do early morning prep for bank.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
mikkyangel:

Make this issue private company with joint venture with the client and leave it out of PLC. Since your both whatsapp works, pls take it out of here. People had bought enough shares out of it and dragnet had refunded them all, so, maintain your LTD with your client. Thanks.

So when is the shipping date?

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
tim26will:

Make this issue private company with joint venture with the client and leave it out of PLC. Since your both whatsapp works, pls take it out of here. People had bought enough shares out of it and dragnet had refunded them all, so, maintain your LTD with your client. Thanks.

So when is the shipping date?

B4 we mk it pvt....atlist, we all know items missing was not even up to 200k..(although even 100k na money ohhh)
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I understand how you feel bro. Its a good thing that you have decided to bear the responsibility as the name you have built over the years will not be tarnished by this. He and others will not come here to say you haven't tried after this.

God bless your hustle bro

thanks man,...pikin way get wisdom, really apreaciate..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
more shoes to arrive Lagos soon...(those people way like awuf, mk una ready una one one k ohhh)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ikecinho(m): 12:33am On Feb 17, 2016
Admin asked that will should let this issue die and forget the past,since we have agreed on solution,but i see your beginning to raise it again.
If you like it that way then let me know.
If you know the stress i go through to pay for this missing items,because i was in the village,i have to rush down to onitsha 3 times to make deposit and make use of internet just to make sure i bought the said missing items.
mikkyangel:

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Iggyok(m): 1:48am On Feb 17, 2016
mikkyangel:
more shoes to arrive Lagos soon...(those people way like awuf, mk una ready una one one k ohhh)

please sir can you send me pics of the shoes on whatsapp via 0
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 4Gsmokei(m): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2016
Hello Mikky I sent you mail yesterday kindly respond it is very urgent pls.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kingsleyuk2003(m): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2016
Good price. But may need later
Seylad2009:
I got dollar to sell @ #250 per 1$

NOTE: It's not cash sell but for online purchase

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by obosirow: 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
ikecinho:
Admin asked that will should let this issue die and forget the past,since we have agreed on solution,but i see your beginning to raise it again.
If you know the stress i go through to pay for this missing items,because i was in the village,i have to rush down to onitsha 3 times to make deposit and make use of internet just to make sure i bought the said missing items.

It shall be well my brother...Let PEACE reign please!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by hawk05(m): 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dollars hike? Bubu, Odikwa egwu..

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Youngsage: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
mikkyangel:
male or female shoes?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
Goods Have Landed Lagos and ready for pickup...

Online payment......305 to $1
Todays airport(shipping rate)..........375 to $1

-Obi.......Ps4+iphone 6+Ipad +3 pairs of shoes
-Banigo.....all items landed (2 more arrive my adress in Los angeles and will be shipped within 48hrs)
-Stephen......car parts
-Andrew
-Mr T....3 laptops
-philip....2 phones
-Rahamot....Dell laptop
-Iya rainbow.....make up items(ur dept don reach climb 600k ohhh), more items to be shipped out this week
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
ikecinho:

2 mini Laptops are now in Lagos, u pickup with charles, if u need him to help you sell them, you contact him, i will also inform him....will ship one of the phones this week, phone has not arrived my adress

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ikecinho(m): 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
No problem,
Will call him to help me sell it
Thank you.
mikkyangel:

2 mini Laptops are now in Lagos, u pickup with charles, if u need him to help you sell them, you contact him, i will also inform him....will ship one of the phones this week, phone has not arrived my adress

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (1338) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.