Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:03 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2170125 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (1338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Lexusgs430: 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
rentAcock:

Shut the hell up, the first person posted average prices of iPhones at computer village as a guide for those who plan to buy and resell, he isn't advertising anything. There's always this sense of entitlement from nairaland users who probably started commenting on a thread before others. They are always the ones quickly irritated by anything especially when they perceive that person is "new" to the thread or something. Calm your damn nerves down, ad or no ad, you will still see what you are looking for, or contact the thread owner on whatsapp for update. Y'all need to stop this false sense of seniority on a faceless forum at that!

Oga abeg, which type of co.ck are you renting? I badly require a co.ck.......
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lovelani(m): 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
rentAcock:

Shut the hell up, the first person posted average prices of iPhones at computer village as a guide for those who plan to buy and resell, he isn't advertising anything. There's always this sense of entitlement from nairaland users who probably started commenting on a thread before others. They are always the ones quickly irritated by anything especially when they perceive that person is "new" to the thread or something. Calm your damn nerves down, ad or no ad, you will still see what you are looking for, or contact the thread owner on whatsapp for update. Y'all need to stop this false sense of seniority on a faceless forum at that!

You took the words right outta my mouth.....i don't understand how the ads affects he/she from not receiving his items. awon hypocrites eyan.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cashkid: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mikkyangel can you get this for me pls?https://m.newchic.com/boots-3618. If yes, how much will land it in Lagos?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
rapheeky:
HP Pavilion 15-au018wm non touch
and dell inspiron 15 7000 d corei7 NVIDIA graphics...specs NVIDIA 960mx,1tb,12gbram ,corei7 ori5 5-6gen laptop...my budget depends on d exchange rate sir ....I have 160k with me
blood of Jesus grin

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Irises(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
offer up seller ready to sell samsung s7 at $130... i"ll drop the sellers phone number and address here for free.. lucky person gets it... plus link
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ksslib I can see you viewing, you wan drop another bomb (epistle)? grin

Una no go Kee me with laugh here grin

Wizkhalifa2:
blood of Jesus grin
It is a ghen ghen grin

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by adaeze91(f): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
Oga Mikky do also offer sea shipping, what is ur charge per KG. I want to import used cloth. (okrika) i hope u can be of help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Ksslib(m): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
wildchild02:

It is a ghen ghen grin
lmao.. u too like commotion . grin grin

I just dey observe Sha.. Me sef wan drop my own link.

Dangote truck. Seller agreed 70$. Loaded with full bags of cement. **drags egbo**

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
wildchild02:

It is a ghen ghen grin
bros I weak o, as I search for d lappy, d lowest I see na 700$ grin

And budget na 426$ shocked

Twud take luck in combination with divine intervention to find a deal o

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ksslib:

Dangote truck. Seller agreed 70$. Loaded with full bags of cement. **drags egbo**
Abeg seller's address and phone contact grin and is the truck unlocked?

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ksslib:

lmao. Dis ya igboh na frm offerup or letgo? Mke we buy for mikkyangel
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by michlins(m): 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ksslib:

where our deal maker, I hope you can beat this. To be sincere, it takes luck to get those amazing deals. It's not oyibo dey dash these things away. They try to maximize profit as well or stolen devices and if you are unlucky it will be blacklisted before it gets to you. Average price of S7 edge is hanging around $250. Now you add other expenses and whatswhatnot. Though someone might be lucky to get it for $100, that doesn't mean it's like that always.

To our deal maker, you don't like the profits or you just want to make others rich?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
Samsung galaxy s7 edge 32 gb for AT&T locked network new at $250

Description

Brand new never used, not refurbished, cell phone only no box, no charger, no manuals, pick up only...
Condition
New (never used)

i have the sellers phone no,the link and imei,call me if you need it..08020555809...

cry cry babies of this tread can cry me a river,i no send you...my believe about this tread is the more we drop link on this tread,the more pick up for mikky...at end of d day,who is beneficiary ?mikky

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
michlins:
where our deal maker, I hope you can beat this. To be sincere, it takes luck to get those amazing deals. It's not oyibo dey dash these things away. They try to maximize profit as well or stolen devices and if you are unlucky it will be blacklisted before it gets to you. Average price of S7 edge is hanging around $250. Now you add other expenses and whatswhatnot. Though someone might be lucky to get it for $100, that doesn't mean it's like that always.

To our deal maker, you don't like the profits or you just want to make others rich?
You said right. But my problem is why everybody are struggling to enter a loaded molue when you can easily enter Uber self contain at same price with molue.
Everyone are rushing for phone, thinking that's where the business is, but no, it's wrong, it's laziness and lack of innovation thats bring everyone to phone business, I got angry when that guy posted that iphone price list because you followed it, you're gone. Except of course you want to sell to aboki because even in my office in Ikeja, those pose sells far lesser than what is posted.
If only all these newbies can look away from the risky and very volatile phone business and shuttle for cameras, laptops and unsayable yet gadget, believe me you get 80% profit. Leave this phone business for those that are already experienced in it, they know how they lose some to gain some.
I don't do phone business but I'm still a master in it because I started with it, but sincerely, it's not a good business for newbies for now.
So those deceiving you with getting you good deals, let them have it and testify later.

7 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by obosirow: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
lovelani:

whatsapp or call me

Number
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lovelani(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
obosirow:

Number
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by rapheeky(m): 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
No b new one I want oh...lolx
Wizkhalifa2:
bros I weak o, as I search for d lappy, d lowest I see na 700$ grin

And budget na 426$ shocked

Twud take luck in combination with divine intervention to find a deal o
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Brimmie(m): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
tim26will:

You said right. But my problem is why everybody are struggling to enter a loaded molue when you can easily enter Uber self contain at same price with molue.
Everyone are rushing for phone, thinking that's where the business is, but no, it's wrong, it's laziness and lack of innovation thats bring everyone to phone business, I got angry when that guy posted that iphone price list because you followed it, you're gone. Except of course you want to sell to aboki because even in my office in Ikeja, those pose sells far lesser than what is posted.
If only all these newbies can look away from the risky and very volatile phone business and shuttle for cameras, laptops and unsayable yet gadget, believe me you get 80% profit. Leave this phone business for those that are already experienced in it, they know how they lose some to gain some.
I don't do phone business but I'm still a master in it because I started with it, but sincerely, it's not a good business for newbies for now.
So those deceiving you with getting you good deals, let them have it and testify later.

I ignored your first mention coz it was obvious you lack every shades of intelligence. Besides, I didn't want to derail the thread.

My post got you angry coz I replied someone who needed it? Why are you so bitter and dumb?

My post doesn't have anything to do with Advert.. and my intention was pure. I actually forgot to give credit to SunTemiTech (SunTemi) in that Post. He's the most trustworthy iPhone Dealer here on NL who has a Registered Business in Computer Village. Who gives a rat ass about your Office in Ikeja? Those prices are just average price of Phones in CV. You should be smart enough to know this, but had to sound dumb to prove a point.

Mr. Attendant, you keep ranting "newbies" as-if you know the day everyone here joined NL or started the business? (PS: I am NOT into Phone Business) Why are you trying to convince them not to go into the business? Is it your money? And you think everyone here are buying just to resell? Think!

I'm seeing your moniker for the first time here sef! Don't show up ONLY to write epistle.
Make yourself useful in a thread before attacking random people!

9 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Be like say everybody dey para today oo grin grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:19am On Nov 13, 2017
*Sege....new dell laptop picked up in Hacienda heights.....crazy deal!!....67.5k
-place far sha....35miles

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:20am On Nov 13, 2017
*Nufi....s8 picked up in maywood....93k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 3:16am On Nov 13, 2017
rapheeky:
No b new one I want oh...lolx
yh, ur spec cost o, e fit tey till we see wetn go match d budget grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:54am On Nov 13, 2017
*Ajp...sexy white , intel core i5 (touchscreen laptop), picked up in the city of Angeles

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:17am On Nov 13, 2017
*King David...
-mint iphone 6plus (64gb), picked up in the city of sylmar..
-almost miles drive
-phone confirmed unlocked.

1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2017
*Kelvin....3 more laptops picked up today
-Dell (burbnk)
-Asus.....(bell Gardens)
-Asus (rosecrans)...

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2017
More pics...(kelvin)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2017
*King David....home drop off
mint s6 .....45k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by obosirow: 8:40am On Nov 13, 2017
mikkyangel:
*King David...
-mint iphone 6plus (64gb), picked up in the city of sylmar..
-almost miles drive
-phone confirmed unlocked.

I never get sellers response from letgo unlike Offerup. I'd there anything I should do. Made so many offers on letgo, not even one response.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by rapheeky(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2017
check for dell inspiron 15 7000 and hpHP Pavilion 15-au018wm non touch...abeg...
Wizkhalifa2:
yh, ur spec cost o, e fit tey till we see wetn go match d budget grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by PrinceCEE(m): 8:44am On Nov 13, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
blood of Jesus grin

Can you help me with this

HP PAVILION 15 TOUCHSMART LAPTOP 

SPECIFICATIONS:
PROCESSOR - Intel core I7-5500U 
RAM - 16GB DDR3L 
STORAGE - 1TB
ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED
GRAPHICS - INTEL HD 5500 + NVIDIA GEFORCE 940M (2GB)
BANG & OLUFSEN AUDIO 
BACKLIT KEYBOARD
DISPLAY - LED 15.6" HD Touchscreen
OPERATING SYSTEM - Windows 10 PRO

I've like 150k for it. Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 13, 2017
Samsung note 8 for 450 is it a good deal ?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Dtarmon(m): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2017
blackchild09:
Samsung note 8 for 450 is it a good deal ?
Provided it is sprint/Verizon

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (1338) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.